FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Omerta/Soccerproject

molif
anybody play omerta or soccerproject here..??? haha..
photographerguy
what is omerta?

i just got hooked on soccerproject, really good sport somulation.
i love this game. my team is Belfast United if you want to schedule a friendly.

i'm american, so soccer isn't popular here. i have been watching alot of the world cup, and i have a new sport that i enjoy now.
Skippers
I play Omerta.
my opinion is that it's hard to become a high rank player but for me it's just funny to see how other players react on eachothers profiles or other things.

Omerta is a mmorpg where you have to become a high ranked player in the mafia world, you will begin as a someone who has no status, in the game you have to try to steal cars, do robbery's and crimes etc and try to become on of the most powerfull gangster of the game.
molif
alright.. have friendly with me.. my team is Sengkang Warriors.. not that good though.. haha.. improving..
Skippers
i don't play it anymore because i'm to busy with other games but maybe i will take a look these days to see wich things have been changed
photographerguy
molif wrote:
alright.. have friendly with me.. my team is Sengkang Warriors.. not that good though.. haha.. improving..

ok, i just sent you an invite
Rubbinio
My team is AC Milan Canada if anyone wants to have a friendly .... but i am at the begining now
photographerguy
Rubbinio wrote:
My team is AC Milan Canada if anyone wants to have a friendly .... but i am at the begining now

just sent you an invite