FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

From where I can download Drivers for my printer?

lancerfootwear
I have HP Deskjet 3920 printer but unfortunatly i have missed its CD and now i want to print jobs with my Laptop which requires Drivers of it to run it.So Please tell me the name of Web Site from where I can download Drivers for it.Will it work after loading drivers on Laptop or I need to full setup of printer on Laptop?
zuk4u
You can download drivers from hp site
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=445442&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit.y=2&submit.x=10&lang=en&cc=us

If you have appropiate port in your laptop to connect the printer then just install the drivers and there shouldn't be any problems.
alkady
I know this has been answered, But this shouldnt be hard to find. Next time you have a problem like this, It's always recommended to visit the manufacturers web site, In this case it would have been HP, Just google HP or Hewlett Packard and your done in a sense. Just a piece of advise BTW
izcool
A good place that I like to go to would be DriverGuide. They have almost any kind of driver you will need. Check HP's website first, and if they don't have it, then use DriverGuide. (Registration is free).

- Mike.
otiscom
I agree with alkady, the manufacturers web site is the place to start.
It's easier to find exactly what your looking for and it will be the latest drivers while other sites may lag behind a little bit.
ipmastermat
GO to the builder's website
M_M forever
mOrpheuS
-locked- to prevent redundant replies.

Please PM any staff member if you need this reopened for some reason.