FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PsychoStats

PoolCleaner
I'm a hard Day of Defeat Gamer from Quebec, If, a day my request is accepeted, I will use my host for a website, a Forum for our members, and a psychostats System for the players of my server.
Psychostats official website.

This systems is for Kill,Death, Kill death ratio, Rank, Top15 and Stats.
I'm not a webmaster, so I would like to know if your host server support that type of "systems".

Thank you in Advance!

P.S. I will search my side.
PoolCleaner
I found that.

But I dont really know what it's mean.

Edit = Does your host is using Linux (RedHat/RPM)
Edit2 = I red that i can install it on the game server and on the web server.

OH but maybe i have to set it on the gamign server ftp...
wumingsden
It sounds as if it will be able to work here after researching it a little, whether its allowed or not is another thing. I don't know the ins and outs of a server so bondings will have to tell you if its allowed or not, it should be.
The following feature will not work...

Quote:
Features an exclusive AMXMOD plugin for Half-Life servers to allow for easier user management for online logins.

Boths servers are Linux CentOS (redhat). It seems that all that is needed it to upload the files, create a database and access install.pl from a browser.

* DBI and DBD::mysql modules need to be installed, whether they are or not I do not know

Note that its still in BETA so may not be safe to use in a "live environment".
PoolCleaner
Quote:
Features an exclusive AMXMOD plugin for Half-Life servers to allow for easier user management for online logins.

This is for when u say "/rank" on the server it will show you you rank information. Its not about the website host

Thank you will wait Bounding answer
wumingsden
PoolCleaner wrote:
Quote:

This is for when u say "/rank" on the server it will show you you rank information. Its not about the website host

Thank you will wait Bounding answer

His name is Bondings, Steve Bondings Wink
Bondings
I don't think the PsychoStats will work on Frihost and if they would be working, I'm afraid that it would generate way too much server load.
PoolCleaner
okay so i will them on the gaming server ty