FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.net Domain with unlimited e-mail - Best company?

hack_man_
If I want to get a .net domain from a good company that offers unlimited e-mail accounts, who would I go to? Companies like GoDaddy offer expensive e-mail as an extra!!!

EDIT

Just to explain what I mean in more detail.

FriHost provide unlimited POP3 email addresses. I want to get a .net domain that also provides unlimited email addresses.

Companies like GoDaddy give the domain for a price with only one email address. Meaning that if I created multiple email accounts; I could only set up one to appear as email@domain.net.

I want a .net domain that offers an unlimited email addresses for little or no extra cost from a good company.
k_s_baskar
If you have frihost a/c. and need unlimited e-mail for your TLD, you do as follows

1. Register a domain name with any icann registrar or reseller

2. change the name server to frihost (ie. ns1.frih.net , ns2.frih.net if you are in server 2)

3. from your frihost control panel select addon domains option and add u'r domain name.

4. using your frihost control panel (Direct Admin) you can create unlimited email a/cs!

5. e-mail a/c holders can access their e-mail from

http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail

all the best

Very Happy
Scorpio
k_s_baskar wrote:
If you have frihost a/c. and need unlimited e-mail for your TLD, you do as follows

1. Register a domain name with any icann registrar or reseller

2. change the name server to frihost (ie. ns1.frih.net , ns2.frih.net if you are in server 2)

3. from your frihost control panel select addon domains option and add u'r domain name.

4. using your frihost control panel (Direct Admin) you can create unlimited email a/cs!

5. e-mail a/c holders can access their e-mail from

http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail

all the best

Very Happy

I dont think that is what he asked..
k_s_baskar
Quote:

Please clear my doubt...

what is the difference between e-mail id's provided by domain registrar (i.e. godady) and using our own mail server n client?
Confused
Scorpio
k_s_baskar wrote:
Quote:

Please clear my doubt...

what is the difference between e-mail id's provided by domain registrar (i.e. godady) and using our own mail server n client?
Confused

If you look at it from that point of view

i.e. email accounts only.. then any domain registrar will suffice

because the registrar has nothing to do with the space given by your host.

Perhaps he is asking about the email space with the domain name at the registrar's site itself?
chastise
Definitely check out http://dreamhost.com , I don't personally use it but many websites like this one. When I checked it out, I understood why. They offer a lot. And they are very cheap.
silvermesh
I think the point is that he wants unlimited email addresses under his .net domain name registration, and that is quite easily done at frihost. register anywhere, and don't screw with paying for email services, because frihost does that part for free. this is where I have my domain name email setup.