FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are there other Ultima Online fans?

XSTG
I,m personally truly adicted to this game. It's playable for free and downloadable on the internet... yeah, that game's really neat...

someone else knows it and plays it?
matttai
I use to play this but i stopped once other alternatives came out. Its a brilliant world but the graphics engine REALLY peeves me. Its not that it looks bad, but it doesnt always necessarily register you clicks or movement when you click rapidly. Its collision detection is also extremely clunky.
Well its an old game and good for its time, but it really needs to move on. Sadly i dont think there will ever be anymore Ultima games because the last time i read something on it the company that made it (Origin?) either broke up or the main developer left to join another company or start up his own.
Tasa
I love you UO played a bunch of paid/free servers. What is nice about the game is that it really easy to learn and you spend you time just getting better over time.

It is flexable enough to meet anyones needs and yet challanging enough to keep you entertained...until you have played if for a few years (read that as since beta) And even with the new additions that game still after so many years because over repeative, but it took long then most games to get there in my mind.

As to the comment about new ultima games I think you are right Lord British quit/got fired after EA bought it and although they get to keep the UO name they can not make news ones and neither can British.