FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FreeType has dissapeared on Server 1

Daniel15
Bondings, you probably already know about this, but FreeType has dissapeared on Server 1 Sad

http://www.daniel15.be/sig/sig-FriHost.png

Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagettftext() in /home/daniel15/public_html/sig/sig-v3.php on line 81

I'm assuming this is because you recompiled Apache (and, I'm assuming, PHP as well)? Will this be back up in the future?

EDIT: And the spell check button on my forum is gone as well Sad
Bondings
Well it wasn't me who did it. There was a problem with the server load on the server for months, meaning the server load was much higher than it was supposed to be. It's much better now. Unfortunately most of the options I included were removed. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I'll try to fix it later today, but I don't want to get the high load back. Wink
Daniel15
Bondings wrote:
Well it wasn't me who did it. There was a problem with the server load on the server for months, meaning the server load was much higher than it was supposed to be. It's much better now. Unfortunately most of the options I included were removed. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I'll try to fix it later today, but I don't want to get the high load back. Wink

OK, fair enough. I suppose it's not a nessecity (although using ASpell for server-side spell checking is always nice Smile). Anyways, if you are able to install it, that would be great, otherwise don't worry about it.

I suppose this can be -close-d now Very Happy
Bondings
I'm recompiling Apache with Freetype support and also the pspell module now.

Edit: the link to your sig seems to be working again. Very Happy