FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prevx Home Hacker Blocker

How did u go with Prevx Home Protection
Excelent
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Great but i need to pay more attention whilst installing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good but frustrating allways pop ups!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Got Hacked the same!! :(
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
It suks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haven't tryed it yet
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Jeff_vella_leone
I really wish to introduce this program

This is a hacker blocker
this program really blocks hackers and even viruses and trojans
and its 100% effective

This program is so integrated in the system that a hacker can't disble it. Prevx stops everything even normal processes that don't ask permission to write read or change info.
If a virus manages to get through ur antivirus and gets on ur system if prevx is enabled ur virus is still on ur system but it can't open because when it tryes it gets stoped immediatly even if u are opening it because, if u are installing something with prevx protection enabled, prevx will first stop the process then it will pop up and ask u if u wish to allow the process do it if it retries, at the particualr destination/name that wants to read/write and the location on ur hard disk
this means that if u are going to install something be sure to disable prevx because it can damage ur hard disk interrupting an install program.

On the other hand if ur installing somthing and ur not sure what it is u can c where its really reading and installing allthough u shouldn't at no reason click accept before disableing protection else a pop up will come out for every reading or copying there is and a curruption is surly going to happen.
(In simpler words if u forgot prevx on and installed something prevx will surly pop up, now don't panic its ok just be sure that the destination and the porgaram are correct in the pop up then right click on the prevx icon in the taskbar and click disble protection. You will still see that the pop up remained there now u can click allow on the pop up and installation will proceed as normal.)
if the destination is what u wherent thinking it was and the file that is copying wasnt what u thought it would be u should decline the process to continue and don't disble prevx.
when ur completly sure of a trusted install u should disable prevx before.

If ur a gamer and host servers its ideal because it doesnt effect ur connection speed and its 100% effective against hackers
if ur a hard core net user and get lot of trojans, viruses u should try prevx and get 100% protection to ur system untill ur anti virus detects them

u can get prevx home at: http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=prevx&tag=srch for free

One last thing
Prevx is highly integrated in the system and dont try to remove it manually not by its normal software shut down.
Prevx is not a firewall or an antivirus!!!!!
Never uninstall prevx and then do a system restore when it was installed !!!
(else start to pray)

good luck and hope i have helped some gamers allways getting hacked by hackers Smile
icedrakon
I used to believe that was afective.Let me tell you a litle story.I had firewall zonealarm pro antivirus nod32 prevx and hackers and virus destroy them all in seconds.....
Jeff_vella_leone
icedrakon wrote:
I used to believe that was afective.Let me tell you a litle story.I had firewall zonealarm pro antivirus nod32 prevx and hackers and virus destroy them all in seconds.....
currently today its very hard to hack
my friend who is a hacker told me that its nearly impossible unless u got something helping you on the otherside
having zone alarm is a risk and it really suks bad
the worst i know
though it can interfear with prevex security system
evev if a hacker has something on ur machine helping yu it hasto run read in a way anp prevex just stps that
then it asks you if next time it will allow you
its the best
if a hacker doesnt have something allready on ur nmachine ur pc is imune to if not maybe some expert could stop him in a way but i doubt.
it never happend to me
more having shit firewalls like zone allarm could disrupt it
icedrakon
The entire strory is that they probably gain root acess becouse the operating system wa xp home so you see i was not careful and i had windows xp with no password.
The best thing to do is hard engription on everything
Jeff_vella_leone
i have windows xp profesional
what u mean with no password?
win xp as far as i know has much securitry updates that makes it hard for hackers to gain access
icedrakon
remote control holes legitimate software that gives access even with security patches, and thats only one to describe the holes it will take too many books
(network tools for windows remote administrator)
Jeff_vella_leone
icedrakon wrote:
remote control holes legitimate software that gives access even with security patches, and thats only one to describe the holes it will take too many books
(network tools for windows remote administrator)

the way u posed it
it seems as if u copy pate it
well nvm
thenpoint its that my friend hacker told me that computers today are too secure to hack them like that
and that u need something opening the ports for you on the other side
and remote control is something u have to allow
if u dont allow it no hacker can use it to hack into ur system
and its off by default
icedrakon
May be i just said less than must be said. The software is only the top of the level. OSI has 7 levels Software are only the last level if you use tools that manipulate lower levels then you get the picture

May be i dont want to say more ....

Or mustnt...
Your choice..