FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Final Harry Potter Book

Samuel
[SPOILER]It was announced today on radios over the country. There are going to be two people that die in the final book.[/SPOILER]

Their identities remain a mystery. Any thoughts on who it might be?

I think one will be Harry, I'm clueless after that. I haven't read the sixth one.
Maryndor
Well, if Harry die, then the time for Neville has came. Anyway they are born in same day or something. The HP Books aren't for kids-only. There's many ideas and philosophy and it's normal to think that Harry will die, but personally I do not beleive. May be Ron or Hermonie... that triangle should be broken IMHO, but would be very sad if the one will be Harry, even that will give an very interesting end of the story.

I think that logically the one of the persons who will die will be Voldemort, then we can think about second one and is there any possibility to be Harry?! I red so much about theory of the horcruxes. And one of that "fun" theories is that Harry himself is horcrux. Voldemort made him agains his will (Voldemort's will... or just luckiliy) in his try to kill Harry. So that's one pretty logic answer. But can human be a horcrux - that's other question. So I think we will read very interesting thoughs and guesses in that thread Razz
gh0stface
There is already a thread about the 7th Harry Potter book which you can find here.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-37228.html

-Locked-