FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Frihost Will - 2500 FRIH$ could be yours!

dz9c
The days when I get tired of posting on frihost will be happening soon. Its summer. I might be back around fall/winter. So, who wants all my frih$ when I leave?
snowboardalliance
Your just giving it away to any random person who posts here?

Well I'll take it if you're leaving...
alkady
Well I would like to have it, Unless you intend to share it equally which seems fine.
heady233
dz9c wrote:
The days when I get tired of posting on frihost will be happening soon. Its summer. I might be back around fall/winter. So, who wants all my frih$ when I leave?
May I PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, have it? I asked nicley.

P.S. YOU'RE AWESOME!
jayandsilo
you WILL give it to me
CyanEyed
yo man, why do u wanna give them all away? save them for when u come back.

and a betta idea i ur still adamant to get rid of them:

put them as a prize in a contest or the frihost lotto or somthin like that, it'll be easier to decide who gets it and people just might have to earn it.

whoever gets it tho will be very lucky
uoturkey
Uou will give your $ to me Very Happy

I Want Them!!! Nihaah

Wink
MythicalMuffin
Well, if you're leaving for a while, we'll miss you, but I'll gladly take a few frih$ if you're giving them away.
joxang
I DO NOT WANT UR DOLLARS.

There. Reverse psychology means i'm bound to get 'em Very Happy.
Hobbit
You're leaving? Very Happy
Hogwarts
I'll take them.

I'm on a quest to become richer then n0obie4life. And I will acheive my goal! Please help Very Happy

Hope you come back soon.

You can keep your frih$ for when you come back, maybe then Bondings might have some more things people can buy for frih$.
XSTG
Seriously, I don't want your money, you can keep it... after all...
Jaime
Divide between all...
Donutey
Give it to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (of FriHost) or ... you know... me. Rolling Eyes
TeenZine
you will give some to me I've been kindof friends with you.
ranzon
dz9c wrote:

I want all your FRIH$ <3
Kaisonic
Well, I guess if you don't want them, I could take them off your hands...wouldn't be a problem to me. So um.....yeah. Just let me ... um, know.... and uh....we'll talk it out.....
HoboPelican
If you want to give it all away....Why not setup something like a trust fund? I (or anyone you trust) could give away say 200 Fri$ everyweek in the illustrious name of dz9c. Define a criteria like funniest, most intelligent, most controversial, whatever. That way it gets spread around without you doing anywork AND your name is carried on for awhile.

Just a thought Wink
squirrelmaster
yeah that's a good idea to have contests for your money, but it'd be better to give it to a MOD so they don't just run off with it, or better yet give it to the mighty bondings Very Happy
dz9c
FRIH will be divided up for everyone I see fit. Im saying around 10 people will be getting it as of now. Maybe more. People have until June 28 when I wake up I will make a list and distribute frih equally among all people on the list. So far, like I said, about 10-13 people are on it now. Good luck and make me a happy message to better your chances of getting money. Good day.
dz9c
nevermind im giving my frih to TEAM DDS. money is gone so yea. money sent to: blaster, bladesage, defwh . good luck team dds! and as for everyone else always buy from dds. awesome team to work with and i will be back with them around september. very nice people, notably bladesage because ive talked to him more . laters
ocalhoun
Why are you leaving?
Or is it just a personal reason?
dz9c
I will be staying active on the forums to keep up my account because frihost is a really nice free host. btw each member of dds received 843 frih$ each hehe
SNES350
All your Frih$ are belong to us!

Could you put some of it into the hangman contest that dwcnps organized? I do stand to benefit from a larger pot, but the pot is rather small now anyway.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-38388.html
skygaia
Usually people likes "FREE" ^^ So do I.

But I don't know yet why I need FRIH$.
I just know that I have to post here to keep my web account.
So, I've been posting 2~3 times a week. And I got some FRIH$ whenever I post...

But I don't know why I need it......

Anyway... Good luck..
Blaster
haha i didn't even ask for it. Thanks dz9c. I won't be here for some time. I do keep up posting too. But i ain't giving up my frih. Razz Anyhow i am going to be leaving for some time now too. I will be here probley once a week. Oh and thanks dz9c for the money. It is appricated by all of us.
munkey_boy
Can I please have some of your FRIH$? Razz
Scorpio
munkey_boy wrote:
Can I please have some of your FRIH$? Razz

Dude, he has only 7 frih$

what can he give you now?
Blaster
7 frih duh. Do you have to post a smart remark to every topic. Oh and thanks again. But i want the rest of that money. Razz thanks again dz9c
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
7 frih duh. Do you have to post a smart remark to every topic. Oh and thanks again. But i want the rest of that money. Razz thanks again dz9c

Whats your problem, kid?

What i said was a fact, there was nothing smart about that..

Oh, I m sorry if you thought that was smart
I m wondering what is your definition of smart Laughing
Zug Zug
if you're leaving, I'll safekeep them for ya ^_^
cybernie
I CAN'T SAY NO TO IT... PLEASE GIVE SOME OF IT TO ME...
dwcnps
I'll have some but you've only got 4.09 frih$ Rolling Eyes .
wsco
can i get the rest points
plzzzzzzz
Crying or Very sad
plz
chargoyle
I like money, but only the stuff that's like, uh, real currency. I don't need your money, but thank you. And WHY is everyone so obsessed with FRIH$? Is it like a status symbol to the macrocosm of Frihost-dom?
dwcnps
chargoyle wrote:
I like money, but only the stuff that's like, uh, real currency. I don't need your money, but thank you. And WHY is everyone so obsessed with FRIH$? Is it like a status symbol to the macrocosm of Frihost-doom?

Well it's like an obbsession for no reason.

You know chip packets with special tarzos in them, some people might get maxi-obsessed with them but we're maxi-obsessed with frih$ which come with posts, contests, sales and this.

and...

It's a form of currency, frihost dollars (frih$) used to be nice and so everyone can be nice to you or getting what you want in the marketplace (that's basicly what I use it for)

This guy doesn't want these frih$ to go to waste so he gives it to the LESS FORTUNATE people, don't you dz9c?
mathiaus
Its all gone!
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-347021.html#347021
-close-