FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ad-free anonymous e-mailer

tony
http://wikicode.frihost.net/trickyemailer is an ad-free, anonymous e-mailer which lets you choose your from address and from name so you appear identical to anyone you wish.
LostOverThere
Umm...weird.

Nah, its pretty cool! Very Happy
Slammer
ummmm..you do know that the reciever of the email can simply look in teh head of the email and see that it was your site that sent it? So if anyone trys any dodgy stuff using it, it could get traced back to you. Rolling Eyes
linexpert
This isn't really that anonymous. Just make a new account with a diffrent identity on yahoo or something if you care that much.
Donutey
I think it's a pretty lightweight way to send a quick email to somebody... it would be pretty cool if you could set it up as a mobile phone compatible website, to easily send emails from the phone.
Dustin
Thats kinda interesting, however i cant seem to see any use for it...at least not any good use Laughing
tamilchild
It is cool website Laughing
moejoe
Hey Sweet Emailing Script.

How'd You Put the header fuctions together?
Could You please PM me a Snippit of your Header fuctions.
Cheers!
Technaut
Slammer wrote:
ummmm..you do know that the reciever of the email can simply look in teh head of the email and see that it was your site that sent it? So if anyone trys any dodgy stuff using it, it could get traced back to you. Rolling Eyes

he's right. better put up a disclaimer. Very Happy then everything that happens is the users fault, hehe.
darrenpaul
I'd agree, no harm to stick up a disclaimer, you don't want threatening e-mails traced back to you, though its a great site, I've used it a few times to send some e-mails quickly rather then having to open up outlook.

I do use a web-based e-mail program that can change the from address, but never used it for anything, cool site though.

Well done. Cool