FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What pet would you like?

What pet would you like?
cat
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
dog
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

seefah
What...
SusieSmacktard
Why not both?
hrtorrent
I wish to have a Golden Retriever. That's smart and nice family dog.
Very Happy
XSTG
I got a dog and it's absolutely lovely... cats are mischievous (don't know if I spell it correctly) I don,t like cats but I love dogs.
SusieSmacktard
I have a golden retriever. She's a wonderful dog.
ocalhoun
Oh come on, just two choises?
I already have both of those and I want neither.
triggerhappy
i already have lot cat and dogs but when i voted i was in a cat mood so i voted cat i already have a favorite cat nothing could replace him his name is junior Very Happy
Becky
Definately a Cat! I'm terrified of dogs lol Laughing

I really want to get a ginger+white cat! because theyre so cooool Cool
xinafoid
dogs definitely. cats scratch you and are very unfriendly. dogs don;t care. they are more tough and can take anything. they can even guard you.
vonboy
well seeing as i have both already, i guess i'd like a hanster or something. mayby a snake Very Happy .
crimson_aria
I certainly choose cats! I'm scared of dogs but I love them if they won't bite me. We had a dog once when I was a child. We lost him, pretty sad.
kcw1304
Cats can be very aloof while dogs are generally much more friendly and fun to have as pets. I would definitely prefer a dog. I especially love beagles!
Pablo Diablo
My family's had two cats now for twelve years, and I love them deasrly but I am alergic to cats and my nose has been plugged up for pretty much twelve straight years. When they are gone, I think I'll get a dog.
Firefly54
Aren't cats and dogs needed for different times of day and mood? You can't take a cat for a nice long walk across the misted morning moors, but a big dog doesn't make too good an evening lap companion when the fires burning and the tv on...