FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have u ever go to see Thailand???

seefah
It too beautiful!!!
i'm in Thailand.
Vrythramax
I have never been there personally, but I have seen pictures and things on television about it and it certainly looks beautiful. I especially like the old buildings and temples I have seen pictured....everything seems so green. For a city boy like me....that would be a welcomed change.
mavahntooth
My sister already got there. we watched there video and we see that thailand is beautiful. we have also been amazed when they go to an elephant show. the elephants go soccer,perform and even paint. thats awesome.
7gts-scout
hmm..i went thailand at least once a year...haha...I live at Malaysia..thailand is just on top of malaysia... Laughing
scotty
I love Took Tooks, five people plus a driver in one a couple of years ago, and so cheap.
amusic
Thailand is very near to my country. However, I have never been to there. I have been to the border of Thailand only. Everything is cheap in THailand. It's a nice place. Very Happy
seanooi
I've been to thailand a few time but the last time i've been there I think was about 5 years ago, so i think alot has changed since then. But I would love to visit thailand again sometime soon.
izimngcubes15
Everything there is so cool. I am from Thailand and born in Thailand, and lived there for 9 years. My grandpa is a retired governor and he and my grandma bought a big house for my parents and we lived together. We had maids and everything, I don't have chores! Well, we moved to US for our education. I love it in Thailand, I went there last summer, for the first time in 7 years after I moved here.

There are a lot of places to visit in Thailand, beaches to go to, markets and coolest malls ever. I love it there...it's like clears my troubles away....

I want to go next summer! Laughing
Josso
One of my best friends went to Thailand for a week or so and he said it was very good apart from Bangkok was the ultimate place to get stuff nicked off you if you wern't careful. He went to see some show with loads of transvestites or something... Shocked.

Anyway, the general vibe was good.
Zug Zug
I've never been to Thailand, but most of my friends have come from thailand, I hear about it all the time. They've shown me pictures and stuff, *sighs* I would love to visit! I'm saving up money as we speak ^_^
38club
seefah wrote:
It too beautiful!!!
i'm in Thailand.

i never have been go there.. can you explain more about thailand..
mying
seefah wrote:
It too beautiful!!!
i'm in Thailand.

ya... it is really beautiful... I have travel there last years...
Vrythramax
Imentioned this post to my brother and he said he was stationed there in the early 1970's and that it was the most beautiful country he had been in.....I guess I learn something new all the time. I knew it was a beautiful country, but I didn't know I had a close reletive that had lived there for any time.
R2.DETARD
I'm passing through Thailand in 2 or 3 days (timezones mess the world up) on my way to australia for the summer. I'm afraid i'm only visiting the airport, but i have stopped over there and it was insanely humid and hot. The food was fantastic and the people went out of their way to help you.

Thailand is a really great place to visit (try the red or green curry) but the heat is unbearable for longer than 4 hours, and that's coming from an Australian. Definetly visit Thailand though.