FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Finish Assiez's Work for 118.72 FRIH$

heady233
Hello everyone, Assiez hasn't finished making my page nontable-based and he won't answer PM's, he logs off MSN as soon as I log on, and I haven't seen him post forever. So will someone finish his work for 118.72 FRIH$? What he's done so far can be found at http://www.the-yeah-gang.com. C'mon people, do this. You'll be doing it for a good cause, getting my website to be liked by silktide. Twisted Evil
rajhank
I think Assiez is having exams and he is setting some networking in his computers if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah, it has been 15 days since he last posted.

Nevertheless, he would return he promised.
Assiez
yeah sorry guys. Let me explain the situation I'm in right now.

A couple of days before, I tried setting up a home network. That involved disabling my net connection for a couple days. Afterwards there was the fact that I had exams then a college visiting trip and now I'm in a summer camp without ensured net access.

I will be returning $50 to you because I do feel that I have neglected to finish the job. However I also feel that you posting this thread was not completely the right thing to do.

EDIT: donated.
heady233
I just found a link that someone might want to use to do this job. Also, I've raised the reward. http://www.netresources.co.uk/moving-from-tables-to-css/index.html
heady233
Hello, I am going to use the original template becuase it looks much nicer. So will a moderator or admin please -close- this topic?
wumingsden
-locked-