FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Carrie Underwood

Guyon
Some stars are really cool....
You think of them as your rolemodel.....

But, have you realized that some of them are fake or different than they sound.

Carrie Underwood is an excellent example

She sounds sooooooo nice Very Happy and I have her cd and everything, but she isn't the type of rolemodel I'd like....... I USED to like her but not anymore

My sister runs a company that deals with stars. She has met one like Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Steven Tyler, Carlos Santana, and Jimmy Buffet. She can not stop talking about how wonderful it is to work with stars like these. They are real people, polite and a fun to work with.

The other day my sister had to work with Carrie Underwood and she would not even sign an autograph for my daughter. She could not be bothered with little people. For only have out 1 CD it all seemed to go to her head. Seems like the nice country star appearence she has is just an act.

Rachel and Rob
crdowner
Maybe, just maybe, those around her are telling her not to sign autographs. Or maybe, she has not figured out how to handle all the attention yet. Or maybe it was a bad day for her.

All possibilities. Another one is that she has let it go to her head as you suggest.