FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dogs!!

Dogs or cats?
dogs
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
cats
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Aileen
Wow, they're so admirable, just look at them! more than 100 kinds, man's best friend. My favo type is the pembroke welsh corgi. The queen of England thinks so too, she has more than 10 of these, all walking around her palace!! My own dog's name is Lucky, and obviously he's a pembroke welsh corgi...*sigh* where would we be without them...
ColdFire
I love dogs. Our cats seem to live in their own world in our house & doesn't bother about anyone unless its time for their meals! Twisted Evil
mongoose41
Dogs are better. They are sooo much more Loyal then Cats.
mackdunnie
I love my Sheltie. He sleeps under my arm at night and everything.
Annush_K
I picked dogs, but not because they're actually better - no animal can be better than another. I just spend most of my time doing something dog-related and they are a more essential part of my life. But I have a cat too, and I can't say they're in any matter worse than dogs.

Quote:
dogs will go to anyone who offers them attention

Immortality, I would disagree with it. It all depends on the dog's character - I know DOZENS of cats that behave even more socially than most of the dogs. On the contrary, many dogs, especially of old working/hunting breeds are "for one master" and are loyal even when they are not fed/played with by their "favourite". I've owned such a dog too.

The love to cats/dogs/both actually depends more on the person's character. Cat lovers are less sociable and more individualistic than average dog lovers. As I own and love both I can't say what I am Smile
FreeBay
Dogs

hmm... same forum as another?
paul_indo
Dogs Rule!
Cats just laze around and do nothing, dogs will always try to protect their owner, unless the owner is a mean B_______d maybe.
triggerhappy
i like cats and dogs the same but i pick dogs because i was in a dog mood i like cats better when i am in a cat mood or sometimes i am in a both mood which is cats and dogs sometimes when i am lucky my cat and my dog and me are in the same room without a fight and they get along for once which makes me happy to see one of my cats and one of my dogs getting along Very Happy