FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Katrak Designs Needs A Webdesigner

Ka7raK
I am Filipe Ferreira, Chief Designer of Katrak Designs, a webdesign company. We are expanding and we need an additional PHP programmer to make up with our needs.

The programmer we seek must be proficient in HTML, CSS and PHP. We value somebody with skills in graphics conception (Photoshop/Fireworks) and ability with Flash.

If you feel you are up to the task, send me your curriculum, portfolio or former works to katras-katraia@hotmail.com with the subject "Webdesigner". Our rewards are not the best since we are setting roots now, but we are able to make it up for the work you do. The work will be considered as a freelancer job were you are paid in "pay per creation" mode. You will receive UP TO 35% of the income made. The payment depends on your skill and the quality of your work.

We also need someone to make templates. You'll receive UP TO 5 depending on the quality of the job. We need professional and personal templates, but, above anything else, we need good graphics. Your name MUST NOT appear in the template, so, consider your copyrights out of comission. This freelance job will, however, allow you to appear in our staff section be we won't consider you one of our employees.

NOTE: You DON'T NEED to have more than 18 years since you won't be registered as a worker.
Lapinbleu
Yow! First place you need a designer is on your front page... Not everyone has their background set to white - I use #fff0c8 because it's easier on the eyes. All the places that have not had background-color set show through the white - and it looks crap! Try changing the default background in your browser to see what I mean.
novisdesign
My team can help you out.

We specialize in Web Design, Novis Design.
Contact us from the site if your interested.

Thanks
G S - Novis Design
Lapinbleu
Novis - contact page (and several other things) don't work for me on your site. I use Opera 9/8505, have JS enabled... Where can I contact you (PM here?)
novisdesign
Hey,
my e-mail address is here: novisdesign@gmail.com.
I think the contact works, it uses php. I get e-mail from all the time.

Thanks