FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Justice is the minimum of Love...

uslhoops
Do you agree that Justice is the minimum of Love and Love is the Maximum of Justice?
Insanity
I don't understand the question. How would you relate justice to love?
Devang
Yeah, you gotta ellaborate yourself a bit in detail to make us understand what exactly you mean by your question. Being in which situation did this question arise in ur mind?
uslhoops
Sorry for that..

Justice is the minimum of Love because when your loved one cheated on you or done something to you that is not good you'll tend to forget it or accept his apologiez and hoping he wont do it again and that is because of LOVE. No matter what happen if you love your partner you do not even care of the proper punishments you will nid to give him or her. Love is the maximum of Justice is simply because with love we do whatever it takes even to break some rules just to prove love is between you and your partner.
The Conspirator
You mean unconditional love.
Thats very hard to come by.
pollux1er
I agree with you on the first point! Justice is the minimum of love. But i'm not with you on the second point. Love is not the maximum of justice. i think the faith is the maximum of justive. Faith in god...
uslhoops
The Conspirator wrote:
You mean unconditional love.
Thats very hard to come by.

yeah! it is and coz when your partner commit something bad to you its either forget it or forgive him/her because you love that person and your afraid of losing her/him
Panthrowzay
well Justice comes in two flavors mercy/compasion thats love and well revenge, Jusitice is a cross of love and hatred.