FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Exporting from Blueyonder to Frihost

Garethm1976
Hi all, I am currently looking for I new host for my website, Thus I have joined Frihost, I use dreamweaver to design my website easy enough, I probably dont use it to its full, would love some tutorials on the advanced features and also I'd like to start doing some fancy things with flash.
Anyway what I am wondering is I was using blueyonder to host my site and they had some guides on guest counters, email forms etc, and I dont know if I am being a noobie here or just thick, but will I have to change any of the code/designs for when I move my site to here ? I dont have a clue about php pearl etc so aswell could anyone please explain these to me and what you can do with these, thanks guys and gals.
Bondings
Garethm1976 wrote:
Hi all, I am currently looking for I new host for my website, Thus I have joined Frihost, I use dreamweaver to design my website easy enough, I probably dont use it to its full, would love some tutorials on the advanced features and also I'd like to start doing some fancy things with flash.
Anyway what I am wondering is I was using blueyonder to host my site and they had some guides on guest counters, email forms etc, and I dont know if I am being a noobie here or just thick, but will I have to change any of the code/designs for when I move my site to here ? I dont have a clue about php pearl etc so aswell could anyone please explain these to me and what you can do with these, thanks guys and gals.

Normally you will just have to move the files.
Garethm1976
Quote:
Normally you will just have to move the files.

Once I can host my site on here, I will transfer all the files across and see if I have any problems if so ill just post them on here, Thank you very much for your time bondings and I hope to speak to you again in the future.[/quote]