FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

javascript learning

anpir
PLEASE tell me a good book or ... for learn javascript . i need it very much.
please tell.....
brweb
hi,
if you want to learn online, w3schools is great.

Site is
Quote:

http://www.w3schools.com/
hexkid
anpir wrote:
PLEASE tell me a good book or ... for learn javascript . i need it very much.
please tell.....

After your fist steps in JavaScript, the Core JavaScript 1.5 Reference is a very good resource.[/url]
silentlythinking21
I'm in a little group of nerds in my school, and although javascript is good, they say that it's not the best. They say Java is better. Of course, it's your opinion and you have every right to learn it. I'd suggest javascript.com, but you can find many more just by doing a search on a search engine.
brweb
First of all Java and JavaScript are different language.

Java is software side and JavaScript is Internet language for animation and smart works like wrong mail added.
marcmgeronimo
Although Java and javascript shared the some programming semantics, they are different languages, Java is an object oriented language it is designed not only for the web but also as for other application uses. Javascript on the other hand is a client side scripting language for the web (or more specifically for the browser).

Java for web or also known as the J2ee platform, is composed of packages and libraries for creating a web application (that is dynamic web page applications ).
codenameshypher
In my opinion Java is neede anywhere you have to deal with animation, it goes on the same track as flash does, they're fullfilling each other. However it is hard to learn it by yourself, but it is not imposible Very Happy . web schools are great but if you can find a guy that could show you a thing or two, would be much better. In such cases you'll have the answers right next to you instead of searching on net for the solutions for your particular problem.
celo
you can take a javascript command sheet and many others in http://www.ilovejackdaniels.com

i use it a lot Wink