FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

like google earth

elragal_30
there are alot of program like google earth
but untill now
i want to find program that no picture
but i want to see alive scene at the same time
are any one know programe like that
i want it so much
either free or paid
i wait
b4r4t
I don't think that there is such a program like viewing the world LIVE ...
Why ? Because that would be a SPYing , and I don;t know a country which would be happy when someone can see all the infrastructure of they - LIVE ...
If you want such a program ... then ... try to enter CIA computers, they have Live Satelite View Smile Good Luck Razz
deepak
Google Earth use past recored probably 2 year old so spying isnt really true. Now Google is intergrating MARS into google Earth that would be more intereasting. Personally I like this software, I use it when i've to reach some places and I dont know where it'll be exactly. Wink
Indyan
NASA Worldwing is a software similar to google earth. Offcourse it has more scientific data. But again the pictures arent live.
elragal_30
b4r4t wrote:
Why ? Because that would be a SPYing , and I don;t know a country which would be happy when someone can see all the infrastructure of they - LIVE ...
If you want such a program ... then ... try to enter CIA computers, they have Live Satelite View Smile Good Luck Razz

thanx
but what is CIA computer??
i want to know??
i don't want to spy any one or country so the can prevent some places from displaying
i want to see the movement of live no just picture that was taked from one or two years
b4r4t
What is CIA ? Are You kidding ? :>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA
Nyizsa
elragal_30 wrote:
i want to see the movement of live no just picture that was taked from one or two years

Let's think about it for a moment. When you see a 50 m by 50 m square (where cars can be seen), several megabytes of info is being downloaded to your computer. It takes 3-5 seconds using an 512/128 ADSL connection. And you want to see 25 of them per second?
You may try webcams. There are quite a lot webcams all around the world. You may be able to see a new picture every 20-60 seconds, but don't ever dream of live motion picture!
Here are some webcams of my home town, Szeged. http://webcam.tiszanet.hu
(Now you will see the river Tisza pretty much - it almost flooded us a few weeks ago...)
jeffsolodky
I heard about that, I love Google Earth, but I will try your program out too.
kaokae
But i map google map.
bgbg
b4r4t wrote:
If you want such a program ... then ... try to enter CIA computers, they have Live Satelite View :) Good Luck :P

I think b4r4t is right about satelite images. There are lots of webcams though. http://www.google.com/search?q=webcams&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 http://www.camcentral.com/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/webcams/ etc.
indeedwrestling
Google Earth is just incredible. I am very impressed how quickly it functions on both PC and MAC computers and how useful it is. I find myself searching for remote places like my friend's house in Japan just so I have a better notion of where he lives in context to the rest of the country. I've been extremely pleased with the program and highly recommend it to anyone else interested in geography and travel!
rfwrangler
You can pretty much guantee that anything that is available will have satellite images that are atleast a couple of years old. They will be this way for a couple of reasons one is the spying issues and the other reason is the resources that are needed to obtain the satellite images and update them to the program.

Google Earth is a great program and I have used it extensively. I am going to install NASA Worldwind and check it out.
mr_krizz
While goverments are forcing google to blur images of some strategic object, would you expect them to agree to provide live satellite view?
But, anyway, I would also love to have such a app. It would be interesting, then. Smile

After all, I think that google was meant to be kind of "realistic map". And it does not require it to be live at all.
oais
I agree with Mr. Krizz, as long as google earth is providing sattelite images which apply to the current architecture and landmarks of a particular place, an as long as it help people getting places and finding new routes, I don't think live coverage is needed. although it would be exciting to see the city in action, but it would take a really speedy connection to see live coverage and I don't think google will provide it free of charge. Rolling Eyes
tamilchild
google earth map is very effective
nazty
Duh!

It will require every satellite (which will be on every country, worst on every point) take pictures.

That will cost a lot.
{name here}
In addition to needing a job in the CIA to view live satillite images, you'd probably need a very expensive fiber optic web connection(OC3) if you were to do it through the internet, and those can only work if you live within 500 miles of the provider!
iron_trooper
i dont know other programs like this
bnbrown
http://maps.google.com is also great
hellrahul
I don't think this type of software exist.
And It will not be made in nera future.

Actually, No country will allow every one to view what's going on live on their land. Its just like spying. If any one is watching you then you will hesitate to do anything outside.

Its the matter of privacy.

But some country which has technology spy on the other country using this technique. And they don't want to release it to public.

Did you understand. Smile
TSpiralP
I wouldent know of any other programs that show live streams of the word view. so far google earth is on top of the game with this kind of commercial software.