FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Domain, With Frihost Members Help!

moejoe
Hi Frihostees.

Yes, Another free domain site. Actually this one is more just the domain registration, you still need frihost to back it up Smile

It works on a offer system that requires no credit card at all and everything is free. Try it out if you like.

Scorpio
moejoe wrote:
Hi Frihostees.

Yes, Another free domain site. Actually this one is more just the domain registration, you still need frihost to back it up Smile

Anyways, the aim of this website is to get 1000points by completing offers and refering other members.

I believe, if we make a fair system of frihost referals, we can all achieve 1000 points eaisly.

This is a suggestion:
The person who reads this signs up to my referal link page.
Once they complete 5 offers the PM me (with there country and offers completed) and i confirm this.
Then they post THEIR referal link and it starts again.
If someone jumps the que without confirming, we can flame them real bad. and hopefully with mod's help, we can get them to delete the post.

Ok This is my Ref Link. Please Don't Be a Jackass.

i guess this is totally against the rules of frihost, so is flaming.

this certainly will not be allowed.

I would request you to edit the post before a mod sees this and warns you for using a referral link

And most certainly no mod will help you with flaming and deleting posts simply to complete offers for you

Frihost is certainly not such a kind of forum, I believe

Also, if you really want this referral thingy to work, put it on your website and ask people(using your sig) to click on the referral on your site

thats the best you can do
moejoe
Hye, thanks for the heads up.
I changed it
Scorpio
moejoe wrote:
Hye, thanks for the heads up.
I changed it

Referral links are not allowed on frihost

You have to remove the referral link and maintain only the link to that site if you want to advertise it here
cloudship
moejoe wrote:
Hi Frihostees.

It works on a offer system that requires no credit card at all and everything is free. Try it out if you like.

this is an ad, isn't it?
darrenpaul
Side note on the offer itself, I believe someone mentioned this site or one very like it on a forum i work on, the general feedback was that it was a tad difficult to obtain the domain and sometimes people were subjected to spam afterwords. How exactly do you get the domains and do you own it afterwards? Smile
selim06
Sorry but it's absolutely illegal to give a referral link. I think you should remove it and stop earning something by Frihost members.If you want you can give the homepage link.
BTW:I have tried many times but it didn't work.The offers for (some of)EU countries and US.So there is nothing for foreigners except referral links.