FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This is Becky

Becky
Pictures of me....i'm camera shy, so i have only a few pics Embarassed
Oh yeh, by the way...i'm 15..so thats why i'm still at school Cool

This is pic of me that did with my webcam:

A pic of me that my friend took at school (look at that horrible green uniform! yuck), its from about 6 months ago before christmas, before i had my hair cut!

bex
xxx
chirag
Awww. You r so cute in the first pic. Smile
Becky
chirag wrote:
Awww. You r so cute in the first pic. Smile

hehe, thanks Embarassed
Sabrina
Both pics are cool! Smile In the second pic, where were you guys hanging out? I have a place just like that at my school, near the sport grounds. Cool
Becky
Sabrina wrote:
Both pics are cool! Smile In the second pic, where were you guys hanging out? I have a place just like that at my school, near the sport grounds. Cool

yeh, its like next to the hard court (where theres the football/netball/anything else its used for court) at the front of the school.. no one else hangs out there apart from us, which is cool Cool
uslhoops
your so cute! I like your eyes and the way your hair on that picture is good!
Dragonfly
Hi Becky! Your pictures are very cute. The pictures themselves suggest you seem to be camera-shy girl but whethere camera-shy or not it cannot hide the cuteness and beauty in you.

Next time I suggest you pose nicely in front of the camera and come out from that shyness and post up some more for us here.