FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why does it take time for Frihost to load

seuntech
Why does it take time for Frihost to load is because am in africa guys are u experiencing the same thing
alkady
Frihost loads in a second for me, I guess your internet connection is a bit slow.
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
Frihost loads in a second for me, I guess your internet connection is a bit slow.

It loads in around 2-3 seconds for me since my connection is far slower than alkady's

But still that is fast.

As alkady said,

1. your connection is slow

Why dont you do a speed test at www.speakeasy.net and give the results or if you know the speed already then post it ..
selim06
seuntech wrote:
Why does it take time for Frihost to load is because am in africa guys are u experiencing the same thing

It's about your connection speed.Frihost works and loads fastly and try using a better browser than IE because actually IE doesn't have a great cache system so every click you re-load it..
mtoni
frihost slow ??

My frihost site loads with lightningspeed... I never got problems with the speed of frihost .. thumbs up
mOrpheuS
FRIHost forums are almost always very quick.
The only expception might be a short period of excessive server/network load, which is only a rare scenario.

But since all other users report contrary experiences, it's safe to assume that the slowdown is due to reasons beyond our control.

I'll -close- this to prevent redundant replies.
Please PM any staff member if you need to get this reopened.