FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

love or sex ?

nappa
Guys do you want love or just want to have sex from the opposite sex ? What is your first thought when you meet someone?
Sabrina
When I meet someone, I don't think of either love or sex. I like to respect the person the way they want me to respect them. Some of them are into getting to now me as a person, and others are more into flirting and stuff like that. In my opinion, love must have at least a small percentage of lust or I won't be that interested. But yeah, at this day n' age, it's hard to look at someone and immediately trust them so sex will come first. Then we'll see how it all turns out, and maybe we can start talking about love, lol. Laughing
myonline
Does respecting other person the way he want you to mean do whatwever he wants you to do. It might be sex or love. Well, one truth is that when somebody loves opposite sex there has to be sex playing some role in it. Whether the open or hidden desire materialised into an intercourse or not is an other thing.
ColdFire
nappa wrote:
Guys do you want love or just want to have sex from the opposite sex ? What is your first thought when you meet someone?

When WE (men & women) meet someone of course its the physical appearance that we will notice first. We might think "wow, what a cutie" but that wont necessarily mean we want sex or want to love the other person. just my opinion of course Rolling Eyes
cybernie
i always think of befriending with a girl first especially when i am attracted to her... then a bit of flirting or something like that... a lil bit of observatiob on her actuations when with you... when it seems like you both have the same actions or you have noticed she wants to eat you up, believe me you'll wake one morning you have that girl beside you naked...
sumangurung
well, i guess when you first meet opposite sex it is not just sex or love. But sometimes, when i meet a hottie, man, it is about sex. and all the other stuffs that you love doing to a hottie. Love for me comes, much later, after you really like a girl, and think she is worth all the time and attention that you are gonna put into her.
Linda_B
I don't think it's one or the either. If I'm supposed to imagine a relationship with a person, there is going to have to be as much emotional attraction as physical attraction. It's all part of "love".

Still, if you are not really looking for a relationship, but nature is calling your needs then why not just sex? If both parties enjoy it and are pasionate about it, why not?
Jaiye
sex is fun.

sex + love is better.

just do the best with what you have.
The Conspirator
Every man is different. A few won't empty sex, a few won't love and most are some where in between. The same aplies for woman.
uslhoops
Sex with Lust is bad, but Love with sex is good. When I meet someone I personally look on what she is on how she acts and then thats the time Im gonna make my move.
Jaiye
uslhoops wrote:
Sex with Lust is bad

I must say you are wrong on that point, it certainly is not bad at all. While not the ideal situation, it's still very good times indeed.
ayushhsr
hmm..the first thing i notice when i see a sexy/beautiful gal is obviosly "HER"....thatz my way of admiring ones bodily beauty...just scan from top to bottom...
now coming to the question Love or Sex??? none of them...FRIENDSHIP!!! is what i would like to have with her..to know her better..then over a period of time if i develop any sort of affection towards her thatz when i term it as LOVE !!!
frienship/love/sex..i consider all of them as one of the many facets of the so called human relationship!!!
altikris
we all want love. thats for sure. it may only seem like we want sex sometimes. but everyone wants and needs someone to love, or to be loved. it makes one feel whole or complete. there are a certain number of guys out there that only care about "gettin some" but the majority are real people and want a nice woman to love. find them, they are out there.
Subsonic Sound
[quote=The Beatles]I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love[/quote]

However, money CAN buy you sex.

Take love - it's far rarer, and far more valuable. Sex is important, no doubt, but cheaper in every sense of the word.
pennymellow
I will venture to be honest. When I see an physically attractive person, my immediate thought is "I want in your pants, hot stuff." For me, physical appreciation is always the first step, and sex seems to be the natural way of expression that appreciation. These people tend to fall into the roll of friend or potential lover as I get to know them.

That said, I never actively pursue sex until I know someone. Sometimes it is with an attractive friend and sometimes it is with a love. Because of this, it's never 'just sex'. There is always a deeper connection.
pjv
It depends on the kind of relationship. Long term relationship, i choose love. Short term relationship, i choose sex. But the objective really is to love and be love and enjoy sex at the same time. Nothing is more satisfying in having sex with your love one. Laughing
kiranaghor
Love is the sweetest thing that happens in our life. Sex is more enjoyable when u r having it with your lover.

very few people would agree that they just want somebody to satisfy their sexual needs. another thing is sexual desire and lust are two different things. One should be very clear about one's thoughts about these two.
uslhoops
For me its Sex its more enjoyable its fun!
Bmucha
Ideally: love AND sex Smile

And friendship, appreciation, support, interest...

The real world is of course more complicated. ("They give you this, but you pay for that", as Neil Young once put it). But nobody said it's not worth trying for the best. ("Can't say we never tried", to stay in the world of rock and roll cliches...)
xray
at first.. love.. later sex.
sex with a woman u love is better then sex with a woman u dont love.
swamy777
When I meet a person, I try to findout whether He/She is a HUMANE being.
varon
love, of course. if it's real sex will be there. Very Happy i just can't imagine doing something intimate with someone i don't love or barely know. that's just... wrong. Shocked the only way sex works is if love is present.
bluefossil
one word: SEX SEX SEX. ok, 3 words
hsadmin
I don't really want sex.. Sure, mabye if I'm out on a good night I'll hook up with a couple of chicks, but, I'd rather meet a girl I can just keep. One that won't cheat on me. One that can respect me.. I want a girl that's nice..

I'm still searching. LOL! Laughing
bongoman
well love is definitely more satisfying than sex, sex is a here and now thing, while love is a timeless thing. (sounds kind of a cliche I know but it's true) Personally I say its better to look for someone to love than to just have sex with. If you were to ask me whether love follows sex or does sex follow love, I would go with the later.
Fright Knight
When I meet a girl sex doesn't even comes into my mind. I always look into the eyes of every person that I meet (That includes girls). I judge them through their eyes. Well its not that I do not think about sex. Its just i believe that its not proper to think about sex on the very first time you saw the person.
Captain Fertile
I feel that unless you find someone physically (otherwise known as sexually) attractive as a possible partner you rarely pursue that person any further. There usually has to be the initial spark there.

BUT in some cases love can grow between people who do not iniitially find each other sexually attractive, like when they get to know each other through being around each other a lot either at work or through friends etc.

Men tend to be more sexual than women but this can depend upon his personality, his age and his personal experiences at any given time.

Mean tend to be looking for sex, while women seek love - a sweeping generalisation but fairly accurate most of the time but this seems to be changing in modern times.
secondeye
before Love or Sex u have to Respect that girl... well Sex is a very far way relation... Well i believe in Love cuz its only the affection that you make your Life Best or even worst if you lost her...
SyncM
The both when you date a girl your ofte atracted to her look and bothy is hard to now her personalyti after a drink. But when you start the realtionship love come in if everything is matching. When i date a girl i think to have a fun time for her and me then maybe love if everything is ok
Azmo
well.. to be 100% honest, it's sex, good sex is easy to get, true love isn't.. and I never hope for more then sex (love is more then sex)..

and I would also rather live with someone that I like and have amazing, insane and wild sex with

then with someone I love and just have common sex with..

I dont feel satisfied if I'm bored, and common sex makes me bored... means rest of the relationship will suffer.. not worth it.. just my 2 cents of honesty..
Karupoiss
When I first see a pretty girl then I usually think how lucky I am that there are such pretty girls in the world, then after that I look the things what about I like her, usually eyes, smile, hair, body... To be honest, I never think of sex when I see a pretty girls, I'm just happy to be at the same place at the same time with a pretty girl and when I can talk to her then I'm a bit closer to heaven. Well that's me. Confused
alfaisal1957
first love and if the rrlatin is true no problem sex
evilryu530
i just want sex, even with a fling, a gf, or wife, just sex, long exhausting passionate sex....it's more fun and exciting....
greenwoodmonkey
Personally when I see someone for the first time (and I am guessing that I am not the only one here that is like this, despite what people are saying) I think about sex with them...

Love at first sight (IMHO) is an myth, love comes from understanding and with time, you can feel instantly attracted to someone, you can be lustful, but it's not true love.

At the end of the day we are all animals here on earth to procreate, to send our genes into the next generation. We are no different to any other animal in that sense.

When we see someone (of the opposite sex) we are subconsciously thinking about passing on our genes through them, that is based on looks, health and other factors that scientists are still looking into.
Azmo
greenwoodmonkey wrote:
Personally when I see someone for the first time (and I am guessing that I am not the only one here that is like this, despite what people are saying) I think about sex with them...

Love at first sight (IMHO) is an myth, love comes from understanding and with time, you can feel instantly attracted to someone, you can be lustful, but it's not true love.

At the end of the day we are all animals here on earth to procreate, to send our genes into the next generation. We are no different to any other animal in that sense.

When we see someone (of the opposite sex) we are subconsciously thinking about passing on our genes through them, that is based on looks, health and other factors that scientists are still looking into.

A simple question about an erection's to be or not to be, and you make it soudns like a novel Very Happy loves to read your posts Very Happy
greenwoodmonkey
Azmo wrote:
A simple question about an erection's to be or not to be, and you make it soudns like a novel Very Happy loves to read your posts Very Happy

Ahh, that reminds me of two pearls of wisdom my Grandfather gave men when I was about 15....

1 : "A Stiff D*** has no conscience"
2 : " *** girls will always be grateful"

The first one is definitely the case - which is why men find it easier to cheat that women.. as for the latter.... yeah maybe Smile

ps Thanks
zacky
nappa wrote:

well if you love the person then the love first before thinking about the sex. But if you just want a

pass time who can fulfill your night and body, then sex comes first then you may think if you getting

attracted to the person and loving her/him.
babarus
i think more people even they are girls or boys think at sex ... ...... .....
chic4u03
for me ofcourse first physical attraction i admire the first first then develop love and for me sex is the part only of a relationship...
ankur209
Lol ! Its love for me ! Cool
Greatking
Ask any woman what men want in a relationship, the obvious answer would be sex. Well, everyone knows what the men want, but what the women really want in a relationship: love or sex? Genetically and behaviorally, both men and women are programmed by nature for different purposes.

It’s even said that men are prepared to love so that they can get sex from women, and women are prepared to have sex so that they would get love from men. Nature wants the male species to spread its seed as wider as possible, thus men seem to desire sex all the time so that they could spread their seeds. However, since the female of the species has to beget a child and rear it as a consequence of the sexual intercourse, she cannot have sex as freely as the male species do.

Hence, by nature, since the female of the species has to bear the child, women are genetically programmed to look out for men who can provide both protection and care during pregnancy and childbirth, and nurture her offspring thereafter. Therefore, the female has to be selective about choosing the best among the available male partners with quality seed and who could also protect her and the offspring from intruders.

This is said to be the main reason why men want more sex and women want more admirers and protectors. This has made some to generalize that women are more interested in love and less interested in sex.
Warnner-lain
Hi............
Topic is very nice.Subsonic I like your quote so much,really its true you buy sex with money but cant buy relationship.When i meet anyone in first time,i think make a true relationship with him.In this word 20% make true relation and 80% just for flirting and time pass.I hate that people who think just on time pass or sex.
Ryox
Sometimes to me, It depends on my mood.. Yes I get horny easily but it really depends on what is happening around me but for sex, I wouldn't just straight up have sex with any girl.

I would have to get to know the girl and like/love her before I would even consider having sex with her because I like knowing that she actually does love me before we have sex and know the consequences before we take that risk.
cresvale
both of them we need.
maxxypane
Well, I also think you are the lucky one. Because I also have been felt this things before some years ago. I felt that I'm in heaven when I saw my girl friend at the first time. She was very beautiful. Really She's like most beautiful girl in the world.
codersfriend
well, personall.. I believe that love should be mostly prioritized and not think of sex much.. It's also better to wait for the right time, like after marriage before doing that Very Happy
lrj945
Sex without love is boring.
rajpk
depends upon people
but most important is to respct
and
at first sight you may felll in love ..or you wanns do sex
but all depends upon the way you like
srjrol
It depends if you are interesting or just something to look at.
codersfriend
I prefer to be loved Smile
ethanasg48
Hi...........
Good topic going in this post.
When I meet someone, I don't think of either love or sex. I like to respect the person the way they want me to respect them. Some of them are into getting to now me as a person, and others are more into flirting and stuff like that. In my opinion, love must have at least a small percentage of lust or I won't be that interested. But yeah, at this day n' age, it's hard to look at someone and immediately trust them so sex will come first. Then we'll see how it all turns out, and maybe we can start talking about love.
Vanilla
It took me a long time to get to this point. I simply don't care anymore about love. OK, I see my friends talking about how love is beautiful and stuff, but I really think it doesn't worth all the drama. Seriously, I'm a simple girl and love is too complicated for me. And I don't have time (or the attention span required) for relationships. Sorry, you romantic guys. It's more easy to find good sex than good love.
gandalfthegrey
I want, have and value love.

Guys who just want sex are too often creepy and willing to behave like inhuman scum (such as lying, purposely trying to get women drunk, etc). I have no problem with those who want casual sex - just do it safely and with respect for the other person.
mshafiq
honestly speaking it depends on the situation. It also depends on the the opposite person too. However one thing is sure when we want to love or simply love we do not forget her/him easily. We do want to have her/him as life partner and if already married we just wish if that person were a life partner.

Any way being human being I guess it is not true if someone claims the idea of love or sex never comes to mind at fist sight.

Thanks!