FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favourite TV Series

Natrualkiller
My Favorite tv series would have to be band of brothers a mini hbo series recommend it if you are into war movies like me rent it box set is around 100 dollars but if you got the money its well worth it

<titlefix by 007>
ANGRA
My favourite Serie is "Stargate SG-1" Embarassed
Alienz
My favorite is Smallville.
roguejedi
My favorite TV series is probably Family Guy. I know... very immature, but what can you expect from a thirteen year old?
Caxius
my favourite is.. friends, hehe Razz
SharpSnip
my favourite is Kurtlar Vadisi.This is a mafian tv series
Tom
I would have to say "Friends"

I am not sure if much people have seen this but I think it is great. Very Happy
Alexis
I have a lot of favorite TV series. I like Malcome in the Middle, Blue Collar, Fire me please and some others. Mostly Comedy!
Caxius
friends and the simpsons Razz
Bline
Laguna Beach MTV
noliver
I am a Stargate Fan. Stargate Atlantis ( new series ) is also good but it ended a bit weird. I see season2 of stargate atlantis has just started in the USA. I also like reality tv programs but some of them are not so good.

Cheers,
Nick.
Thug
The Simpsons, Friends, & used 2 watch DBZ but i seen m all now tho lol
memsa
I guess I am a die-hard trekkie:
The Original Series
The Next Generation
Deep Space Nine
Voyager
Enterprise

Disappointed that Enterprise ended prematurely.

Also like:
Babylon 5 except the last season
Farscape
Pretender

And more recently:
CSI
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Cold Case
Desperate Housewives
Flavia
My favorite TV series is CSI. And I also like Charmed, which used to be my favorite one, and now I like Revelations too.
dule
the simpsons & futurama Cool
dreamt_death
Friends. Smallville. The Inside. The occasional CSI.

I use to watch alot of Charmed, but then we switched to basic cable. Sad
Monkeydog
Cowboy Bebop,Fullmetal Alhcemist,Family Guy,Aqua Team Hunger Force,Late Night with Conan O' Brian,and older Simpsons the newer ones quiet suck...some are still good but isn't as good as the ones around season 5...
lockwolf
Simpsons, nothing better than yellow people screwing up badly!
kuad
MASH 4077 is my personal favourite. The Simpsons comes a close second. MASH still makes me laugh after so many years and the fact that it was set during a war makes it even better - that the writers could find humor during such an unhappy period.
orno
i watch a LOT of TV but heres my list
1. Lost
2. Smallville
3. O.C
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Joey
6. CSI/Pimp My Ride (Xzibit is funny sometimes Smile)

fave channel by far is Comedy Central Very Happy
coolilon
Well i like everithing i watch, and i watch a damn lot...
here is a list' ftom fave down...

1.LOST
2.DHW
3.Joey
4.VM
5.ALIAS
6.Grey's Anatomy
7.The Beauty And The Geek
8.CSI's
9.Fear Factor...

I do have more,
but I rather keep it like this..
Razi
i like angel
and csi, miami
aytac
Kurtlar Vadisi a tv show from tr , its can be translate as "valley fo wolves".

Smile better than godfather series Razz (lie)
Haku
Pshaaaaaa, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. That's the best show. I know it's old, but it makes me laugh to much. Will Smith is the greatest, not only in Fresh Prince Wink He's the man!
Haku
Pshaaaaaa, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. That's the best show. I know it's old, but it makes me laugh to much. Will Smith is the greatest, not only in Fresh Prince Wink He's the man!

Just so you know, Will Smith rox.
Well, i guess some animé series is beating him but thats another story.
Aalia
I like-
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Charmed
3. Buffy
4. Angel
5. Darma and Grag
6. Frecuncsia04
7. Friends
Ok, I love lots of series=)))
picos
By far my favorite tv series is Angel. Wasnt reall a huge fan of Buffy the Vampirs Slayer, but i just happened to catch the series premire of Angel and was hooke all five years of the show. Really sucked how they where given the axe and didnt have time to put together a proper ending, but the one the hurried along was cool.

As for current series I am a big fan of mostly summer shows such as The 440, The DeadZone and BattleStar Galatica. They only show i watch during the main tv season would be Smallville but in some of the episodes they are aring in Season 4 kinda turned me off. But i am still watcing so i guess it cant be that bad.
Mona
veronica mars
one tree hill
smallville
las vegas
gilmore girls
the oc
dead zome
crip1087
My Favorites(In no particular order)
The Simpsons
South Park
Howard Stern
Real World/Road Rules
King of the Hill
Family Guy
Date my mom
Room Raiders
Dismissed
celebrityaddict
Wow I cant believe no body has said W&G yet! Here is my list:

Will and Grace
Friends
The Simpsons
SNL
Conan O'Brien *talk shows count, right?*
Desperate Housewives
One Tree Hill
Psychopath50187
Has to Be Family Guy
Tondog
The Takedown
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Futurama
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Tom Goes To The Mayor
Stella
Cheap Seats
Forensic Files
COPS
Robot Chicken
Venture Brothers
Pimp My Ride
South Park
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Conan O'Brien
The Andy Milonakis Show
Arrested Development
Strangers With Candy
Family Matters
boringest
I don't watch a lot but since it's summer I've been catching up with the lost world of TV series =)

Anyway, here are my favourites:

1. LOST - woah, absolutely the best I've seen so far in my life.
2. House M.D. - very well-written dialogues, you'll learn more about medicine too!
3. Battlestar Galactica - yes, I'm a sucker for sci-fi shows & also you can't miss the uber-sexy Cylon agent - 'Number Six': =)
Ressurrector
X-files........though after sevens seasons and a major film I still don't feel like Chris Carter showed us "the truth"
aloSegun2
animated: The Simpsons
drama : Lost
comedy: that 70's show
RBD
animated: spongebob squarpantes!!!
reallity: big brother, operacion triunfo, fear factor
comedy: friends, the nanny
telenovelas: REBELDE, Pasion de Gavilanes
Nanks
Battlestar Galactica (New, haven't seen the old one)
Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
Firefly
Smallville

..obviously a Sci Fi fan Wink

and honorable mentions to Futurama and The Simpsons to!
inman
My favorites are Numb3rs and The Cold Case Files. I am a fan of crime solving genre.
please.be.quiet
i love the 90's is the best show ever...ha, i think michael ian black is really cute
Billwaa
StarGate SG-1 and StarGate Atlantis
snowboardalliance
My favorite show right now is definately lost. I know some people think its dragged out too much but I personally like it
stormybaka
Everybody Hates Chris...
elcyron
Friends
The Prisoner
The Simpsons
Dr Who
kaikou
I'm torn...lol. My favorite is either the new Battlestar Galactica, Criminal Minds, or Firefly. I can't choose just one!
mano
My No.1 is Lost without any doubt. I remember I liked some earlier shows - Oddyssey 5 (which, unfortunately, lasted only for one season) and The Pretender but they are far away from Lost.
clip
Animated: Spongebob

and that's all... I don't really have time to watch tv anymore Sad
Flarkin
Favorite shows...hmmm...not much of the tv watcher, but there are a few series.

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm (Sienfeld on HBO!)
2. Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law (WinAmp at the office! Couldn't work without it!)
3. SeaLab 2021
4. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
5. Spawn, the Animated Series from HBO. Violent, but great!!
lazaruz
Two words for you: "Prison Break", this is the best series out in a long time, exellent acting from most of the actors, my favourite being Peter Stormare since I'm swedish Smile. For all you Lost fans out there, Lost has nothing on Prison Break.
jockmcgonzo
My favourite TV series has got to be The West Wing,

it's just brilliantly written, funny and captivating.

not been a better TV show for years
goansfr
My favourite Serie was "Friends". Miss u all
reyes2k6
King of Queens is the 3rd best sitcom of all time. Behind only Cheers and Seinfeld. Some people say it is a poor man's Everybody Loves Raymond but either they're on crack or must be watching a different show than me.
Greatwolf
Stargate Atlantis. Used to be Firefly. Alas...

We also watch:

Smallville
(the new) Battlestar Galactica
and
Survivor.

That's it.
tdb18
Here is my list

- Gilmore Girls
- Lost
- Desperate Housewives
- Friends (of course!! Very Happy )
- The OC

and I love old shows like Bewitched and others Very Happy

kisses
Stupid_Cow
My list, in chronological order:
1) Seinfeld
2) Fawlty Towers
3) Family Guy
4) House M.D
5) The Simpsons

These are the main ones... :}
I also used to like "Lost", but I kinda lost track of the episodes and stopped watching it...
tdb18
Oh yeah, I used to watch Seinfeld too, it was so funny!
Really good one, Stupid_Cow!

kisses
MasaSuman
My Favourite TV Series is Koun Banega Krore Pathi.

Anchor for This Program is Amithabh Bacchan.

This programme comes on Star Plus at 9.00 P.M.
raikura
I would have to say Band of Brothers as well, another amazing one is Battlestar Galactica (the newer series)

A-Team will also always be in my heart Surprised
mokhi
i like friends..smallville..buffy..
dips0502
Hi, i like friends, sienfeld, frasier, malcolm in the middle, 3rd rock from the son, everybody likes raymond..i used to love titus
RASHID007
Everybody Loves Raymond is hilarious right now. The best sitcoms ever are Seinfeld and then a group of shows from the 80's and 90's such as Three's Company, Growing Pains, Who's the Boss, Perfect Strangers, Full House (I know I know, I'm stuck in the past).

Best overall show ever is probably the Sopranos. It's such a great drama but it is also so wity and makes you laugh out loud if you have a certain type of humour.

CSI Miami and Vegas are great, NY sucks. Horatio from CSI Miami is pure comedy! He never looks anybody in the eye! What a terrible actor!

When it comes right down to it though, anything in High Definition is a great show. No matter how often I watch High Definition it is still jaw dropping!

~Rashid
thelfc
Just sticking to my top few:

Friends
Alias
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Simpsons Laughing Laughing
kfauber
Come on people Arrested Development has got to be the smartest piece of television art currently being offered to us.

I am thinking of starting a campaign to save the show since it still has yet to be officially canceled by Fox (to my best knowledge that is) and before you jump down my throat to point me in the direction of the numerous save the Bluth's websites out there today I am here to tell you I have a new idea.

Rather than just petition Fox to not just save the show, but actually spend a few dimes to promote this show, we need to form a not so peaceful revolt.

The only way I can see getting their attention is by taking their bread and butter show hostage, and yes I am referring to American Idol.

My idea is to band together and swamp the phone lines voting to keep the worst competitors of the finalists on the show thereby sending home the obviously better talant. It's not hard to do, if we can get several thousand people to spend an hour every week to just repeat dial those 800 numbers to vote for that 16 year old Opie looking guy we should be able to easily sway the voting in our favor.

We then make a declaration that we are willing to stop the blitz and let the competition play out naturally if and only if they agree to bring the show back.

Even if we can't save the show at least we can make American Idol a little more interesting to watch

Who's with me?
tony86
Here is my list :

One Tree Hill
Lost
Allias
The O.C.
Small Ville
The Apprentice
Desperate Housewives
Friends
Simpsons
American idol
..... .....
..... .....
(still got a lot)
klok1991
The Takedown
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Tom Goes To The Mayor
Cheap Seats
Forensic Files
Robot Chicken
Venture Brothers
Pimp My Ride
South Park
Conan O'Brien
Arrested Development
Strangers With Candy
LOST 2 Exclamation
Kaneda
I watch VERY little TV lately, but shows I used to like/obsess about:

Buffy
Angel
Firefly (yes, anything Whedon)
Alias
Veronica Mars (yes, seems I like female leads)

Grew very very tired of "Lost" about 3/4 through the first season. And I watch the odd episode of "The Simpsons", "American Dad" etc. whenever there's nothing else to do Smile
mehmetguler
my bests are the valley of the wolves,souh park, desperate housewives, couplings, nip truck, but i can not give up the valley of the wolves.this is the turkish mafia
heartcore
Right know I watch Lost and Prison Break mostly because my girlfriend watch them, so she had kinda draged me down into this TV-series-watching-thing. And it just continue week after week without any end! Razz

Though I have always watched shows like The Simpsons and Familyguy. Can't get enough of them Cool
harvy
"FRIENDS" rules!
mrblah
Entourage
Prison Break
XeRo
My favorite series are:

Duckman
The critic
South park
the simpsons
the o.c
prison break
lost
spider_capturer
I really enjoy the Simpsons and Futurama. They are both really funny and interessting Razz And believe me or not you learn stuff from them! I also like Free For All (A bit pervert but also funny) that comes on MTV. I also sometimes zapp into Malcom in the Middle and some other shows like Friends, Lost etc.
potash
House M.D is definately the best show ever.

Hugh Laurie is the best actor ever.
chotch2
The best shows ever (in my opinion) are (in order of best to almost best) the office, my name is earl, the simpsons, family guy
countessdiamond
My favorite shows are: CSI (all of them), Simpsons, Without a Trace, Missing, American Idol and American Inventor.
axellindner
My favorite TV Shows are, in order:

1. South Park
2. Family Guy
3. Lost
4. The OC
5. 24
6. One tree hill
7. American Idol
8. Simpsons
9. Real World (all of them)
10. Pimp my ride
adweb
Trailer park boys one of the best thought out shows ever Smile
Prospero
I am currntly watching only three shows:
1/ Smallville
2. Lost
3. Supernutural

But I am planning to start with Veronica Mars, because my friends try to convince me that it's really cool. Rolling Eyes
AG007
noliver wrote:
I am a Stargate Fan. Stargate Atlantis ( new series ) is also good but it ended a bit weird. I see season2 of stargate atlantis has just started in the USA. I also like reality tv programs but some of them are not so good.

Cheers,
Nick.

I am also a Stargate Fan. I like both stargate SG-1 and Atlantis.

Here is my list of favorite series:

1-MacGyver
2-Stargate SG-1
3-Stargate Atlantis
4-Smallville
5-Lost
MYP415
I'd have to say its one of the following: entourage, smallville, family guy, or the simpsons.
worldsport-i
Natrualkiller wrote:
My Favorite tv series would have to be band of brothers a mini hbo series recommend it if you are into war movies like me rent it box set is around 100 dollars but if you got the money its well worth it

my favourite is friends... Smile
Kai
I don't know how you guys can like those stupid sitcoms with the canned laughter. Next time you watch a show with "Canned Laughter" and you start laughing, stop and ask yourself. Am I really laughing because its funny, or am I laughing because the "Canned Laughter is laughing making it iresistable not laugh? The closest thing to that I watch is Family Guy.
IAMED_2
Stargate SG-1, although Atlantis could overtake it depending on how the next season goes.
VidE
I like the Brit mysteries, especially Poirot and the Miss Marple series.
Whong
My favourites are

MacGyver
All in the Family
Everyone loves Raymod
Everyone hates Chris
Love and marrage
Dr. Phill
Jackie Chan adventures
Pokémon

Those are my favourites, I think I mensioned all!
Well that is it! Laughing
EDW1NCM
Mr.Bean
digitaleyes
My favorite is The Day Today. That news spoof program. I think everything Chris Morris has done has just been excellent. Brasseye and Jam are wicked as well. Especially the 'Cake / Drugs episode' of Brasseye. Also, it was on Day Today that we 1st saw Alan Partridge. Steve Coogan is another of my favorites. Paul Calf is star.
Anyone else a Chris Morris / Steve Coogan fan?[color=blue]
[/color]
Kuririn
My favourite TV series is The Simpsons! I love this show!

Then, I like The IT Crowd, Friends, The Nanny....
HDirtwater
Favorite dramas: West Wing, ER, The Shield

Favorite comedies: Simpsons, Seinfeld, Friends, Family Guy

Favorite old-school TV (TV Land stuff) - the original Bob Newhart show, Hogan's Heroes, Cheers
dwcnps
Guess What Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow

Doctor Who
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Suppose that answers your question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

That's my favorite series

Doctor Who Doctor Who Doctor Who
dwcnps
EDW1NCM wrote:
Mr.Bean

Laughing Lol Yeah

Yeah

haeY

haeY loL Laughing
MCN1WDE wrote:
neaB.rM

I like it.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Linda_B
Most definitely the West Wing. It'd be hard to find a show that is more thoroughly thought through (what a word combination...) than this one. It's funny, it's witty and you actually have to pay attention to get it. Wonderful Cool
pandmatrix
i think the best serial ever is "F.R.E.N.D.S"....no other is not even comparable
with it..with ross, chandler, joe, rachel, monica, n phoebe,....it is the best
mikajoh
Criminal Minds
Lost
CSI
Hoogeveense RAT
Flodder, het Zonnetje in Huis. This are Dutch Comedies
sondremj
CSI
Bernard
memsa wrote:
I guess I am a die-hard trekkie:
The Original Series
The Next Generation
Deep Space Nine
Voyager
Enterprise

Disappointed that Enterprise ended prematurely.

Also like:
Babylon 5 except the last season
Farscape
Pretender

And more recently:
CSI
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Cold Case
Desperate Housewives

I find Enterprise quite good, much better star treck stuff than any other before or after. But Farscape is many giant steps better, from far the best SF series I ever saw. It's a crap they didn't take the time at least to end it well and "logically".
Bernard
Mona wrote:
veronica mars
one tree hill
smallville
las vegas
gilmore girls
the oc
dead zome

I don't know all of them. I don't like smallville that I found iritating but I must admit an increase of quality as series progress. Dead Zone and 4400 not bad, much better than series of the old past but far to be as good than top of recent series. Not sure what "the oc" is. Veronicas Mars is among those series the one I preffer the most, just seen first season.
Bernard
coolilon wrote:
Well i like everithing i watch, and i watch a damn lot...
here is a list' ftom fave down...

1.LOST
2.DHW
3.Joey
4.VM
5.ALIAS
6.Grey's Anatomy
7.The Beauty And The Geek
8.CSI's
9.Fear Factor...

I do have more,
but I rather keep it like this..

I hate Lost. I hate it just because of all the crap parts in normal life. Take only that and watch it then you'll fall asleep. The Isand parts are much better but well the whole is hard to support.
Bernard
Ressurrector wrote:
X-files........though after sevens seasons and a major film I still don't feel like Chris Carter showed us "the truth"
I definitelty hate how the series evolved. The first seasons was quite good but after it starts to be more and more "too much". Definitely a good quality but its "watch again" value is very very weak.
Bernard
pandmatrix wrote:
i think the best serial ever is "F.R.E.N.D.S"....no other is not even comparable
with it..with ross, chandler, joe, rachel, monica, n phoebe,....it is the best
Lol if that is the best the wea are lost. Razz
Bernard
It's hard question. Not sure if any series from old past are still among my favorites. Among less old series:
- Farscape
- Ed
- Coupling (but only one version and definitely not the other, I think I like the UK version and hate the US version but could be the reverse!)
- Buffy last 3 seasons.
- Veronica Marsh first season (haven't seen other)
- Welcome to The North (not sure of the title) except that its too obvious promotion of North American values sarted to iritate me.
- Desperate Housewife if the quality rise in next seaons.

I certainly forget a few just because I hadn't the oportinity to watch again them more and then remember them more easily.

Many series could have been in my top if I had seen only the first season or only one season or only some episodes. But for many when I watch them more their interest drop down alot, for example The Shield, X-Files and many other.
Bernard
Linda_B wrote:
Most definitely the West Wing. It'd be hard to find a show that is more thoroughly thought through (what a word combination...) than this one. It's funny, it's witty and you actually have to pay attention to get it. Wonderful Cool
Well just North American promotion, not sure why any non North American people can enjoy that.
colilon
FRIENDS
LOST
PB
VM
PSYCH
KXY

But it is not by the order... =\
parokya
I watch the following series

CSI (all three)
LOST

but I am still waiting for a TV series that would equal the A-Team. Somehow I haven't found any.
linexpert
My favorite is 24 but prisonbreak comes very close to beating it. I liked the 3rd season the most of 24 and prisonbreak is good except it never really ends. 24 atleast ends at the end of the season, while prisonbreak keeps going and going. I still like the excitement of wanting to know what will happen next. I wish that i didn't actually watch 24 everyweek but just waited for the season to end and just watch the dvd but i could never do that since everyone talks about what happend the night before and i feel like i can't wait and just want to watch 24.
My other favorites are late night with conan, simpsons, american dad, and familyguy. I've started watching house but haven't gotten time to see all of the episodes yet. I hope i get to finish that up also.Very Happy
anniesue21
My Favs gotta be CSI, CSI- New York, Stargate SG-1, Numbers, Criminal Minds and Dirty Jobs.
Well... at least those are the ones that I record every single week!!!!
AnnieSue
ncordell
I'd have to say that my favorite is Smallville. I love that show.
czarnooh
My favorite it's definitely The Simpsons Very Happy
edwenfan
I got addicted to Friends while I was growing up and, when that show ended, I stopped watching TV for a while. When LOST strolled along, I resumed my TV addiction. Very Happy
Bernard
edwenfan wrote:
I got addicted to Friends while I was growing up and, when that show ended, I stopped watching TV for a while. When LOST strolled along, I resumed my TV addiction. Very Happy

Wise Guy! Very Happy
Leptitpoucet
For me It's:

The Simpsons
CSI (Las Vegas)
LOST
Friends
DHW
endure
Ohhh god where to start on this one, I'm such a big fan of TV Series, I could just watch them forever.

I've seen Friends all 10 seasons like 2 times, so that would have to be 1st place.

Scrubs is also awsome, I'm on season 4 now and I can say I absolutely love it, it's brilliant.

Lost, I watched the 2 seasons they got out, amazing, now I'm waiting for the 3rd season to start.
talinart
my all time fav is "Friends"
also" 3rd rock from the sun " <-- this one kills time Smile
Lusiphur
Soo many choices....

Right I can narrow it down to 3 current favs.

House MD is a fantastic show, Hugh Lawrie wins in it.
24, Anyone that watches this knows why
Mon, Best detective series ever.

All time favourite has to be X-Files. Groundbreakingly fantastic series.
Jupernia
Stargate SG1
Family Guy
Project Runway
MythBusters
House M.D.

I don't watch alot of TV.
TomS
Ealier Seasons of Stargate (till 5 or 6)
NCIS
TarsajumaClan
I love How I met your mother on CBS
Neil Pattrick Harris is shear brilliance.
Jayfarer
I could get by these days on only House, M.D. and The Colbert Report.
bulek
First place: Lost
Second place: Prison break
Third place: Stargate / Atlantis

Many TV shows are better that real movies.
Indyan
My fav TV Series is Prison Break.
Also a great fan of LOST.
webgeek
Natrualkiller wrote:

I watch the following:

CSI (all three)
Numb3rs
Amazon
saka
My Favourite series is F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Surprised that there is no separate thread on friends!!! OMG. I literrally live with them.
I have original DVD's of Friends and watch min 2 episodes before sleeping !!!

Apart from friends,i do watch Will and Grace , Sex and the City !!!
TheStranger
My favorite series of all time has to be David Lynch's "Twin Peaks."
It was very strange, funny, and horrifying at the same time in typical Lynch fashion.
Anyone besides me miss Kids in the Hall and News Radio?

My favorite current show is probably Mythbusters on Discovery channel.
Jinx
um, for me it's a toss up between Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Smallville and Supernatural
Commando_Sondre
Rome is my favorite TV-serie. I like the gore, all the violent scenes and the entire serie! I recommend it to all of you!
endure
I just finished Scrubs all 5 seasons and I have to say Bravo!! I would encourage everyone to get Scrubs and see all 5 seasons, it's really good comedy show and it kinda reminds of how my math teacher from high school treated us lol. I can't wait for the new seasons to come out.
deStructuralized
I'm a big fan of King of the Hill & Family Guy. Avatar: The Last Airbender's a really good one too.

I actually haven't watched TV on a regular basis for the past 2-3 years because of my focus on school work. Before then I liked more serious shows like West Wing. But now I just like silly stuff Smile
elincinerador
it could be between scrubs, malcolm in the middle, the simpsons or some other that i don't remember right now. los simuladores was also great.
shwetanshu
my favorite tv series is simpson and the full house
healyrj
I love 24. It is really addictive viewing! Just take this in....It's just after midnight at the Bauer home. They're getting ready for bed when Jack gets a phone call asking him to report to work at the Counter Terrorism Unit in Los Angeles. There he's briefed on a plot to assassinate Presidential candidate David Palmer. Meanwhile, his daughter Kim has snuck out of the house to meet some guys who are bad news. His wife Terri is finding trouble searching for Kim. And Palmer is facing a crisis of his own concerning something in his family's past he didn't even know about. It's going to be a long day for everyone.
This thriller series is innovative. Each episode represents just one hour in the day. I wasn't sure they could pull if off, but the writers managed to keep all the plots going and make the gaps between seeing characters believable. It quickly turned into a weekly addiction that had me glued to my seat and dreading commercials more then normal. Some of the plots loose steam in the afternoon, but it builds up tension again for the climax, which was the best hour of television last season, period.

Unfortunately, this set wasn't all it could have been. They removed the "previously on 24" recaps, which are very useful if you just want to pop a random disc into the machine. Ironically, they also don't have a play all feature, which would go well with no recaps. The worst thing, in my opinion, is the lack of chapter breaks in each episode. The season 1 intro (on the last disc) is ok and includes a mention of this season. Of course, at this point, we're far beyond anything they would have told us in the set. The best feature is the alternate ending. While (to my surprise) I prefer the original, it's nice to see what might have been. As you would expect, the picture and audio quality are top notch.

It's a shame this great show didn't get the DVD treatment it deserved. I'm willing to overlook the lack of extras because of timing, but the lack of the recap & chapter breaks really bothers me. Even so, it's a good set of a great show worth using to catch up or remember this innovative program.
deStructuralized
Also, South Park is a good show

24 is definitely an exciting show, I'd watch it more often if I had time
patrickrapp
I have a lot of favorites:
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Friends
Malcom in the middle
Kvarteret skatan (swedish comedy serie)
Nile city (swedish comedy serie)
Lost
MacGyver
Project Runway
wilburx
In no particular order:

Freaks and Geeks
Battlestar Galactica
Lost
Firefly
Alias (Seasons 1-3)
Sopranos
CSI (Original Recipe only)
binzg
My favourite Serie is "Romance of Three Kingdoms"
molif
all time fav... friends.. love all ten seasons..

and also smallville and One tree hill...

great shows..
XtRm
In my opinion LOST is the best TV series. I can't wait until the 3rd seaseon is released Very Happy .
coozy
My favorites
The Simpsons
South Park
Family Guy
My name is earl
Postman
My favourite series it:
The Weeds
Of such series a long time ago I didn't know. I don't mean it around is good (there are many good series), but for this unique climate and the style.
Supposedly everything is how it should be in typical American suburb, but actually isn't. And what's more not only a steam of matters, motifs, but thoroughly everything is here different than he seems when he is staring at it and different when they are in the middle of events.
filet
hmm lots scrubs,friends,two and half men,evrybdy luv raymond,gilmore girls...n the list goes on

i know its one particular fav series...but cant decide which one
benjmd
Jinx wrote:
um, for me it's a toss up between Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Smallville and Supernatural

Good list (with the exception of Supernatural).

Do you ever watch Battlestar Galactica? That has a fun but different feel.
pansophia
Stargate, hands down. More the original Stargate (SG-1) than Atlantis.

I do watch some BSG. Occasionally Smallville and Veronica Mars - though the cast is a little young for me.
ardabarda
I agree with xtrm.. Lost is the really good work that we have seen in near future. South Park and Nip/Tuck is in the same category of course. Smallville last season is sux Smile
dogert
The Office - Its the funniest show ever. US version of course.
lordfrikk
CSI (1. Miami 2. Las Vegas 3. New York)
Stargate
House, M.D.
budiman
I like House, Star Trek, Voyager.

I choose House, because the MD is sarcastis and funny.
scarfiegirl
I love numb3rs at the moment.

my other favourite shows are: star trek, the next generation, gilmore girls, all the law and order shows especially special victims unit.
dac_nip
As of this moment. My favorite is prison break followed by 24 and then lost.
ganesh
I don't watch TV shows much..

I managed to catch the sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond one night and decided that I had to check out all the episodes.. whooping 26 GB download but worth it [Very Happy] of course i had to go out and buy the available DVDs to respect copyright laws.. but it was worth it..

I have also watched Friends and think it is ok...
rongsen
The O.C
Simpsons
One Three Hill
Friends
That 70's Show
Blu_Spykz
Twenty Four *24*
Stargate SG-1
Two Pints Of Lager
Red Dwarf
My Family
Only Fools And Horses

My favourite six in order, the last four are BBC *UK* shows - very funny programmes (programs?)
FunDa
Just a few I watched and liked

Full House
House
Friends
Malcom in the middle
Simpsons
That 70's Show
Seiji
Cowboy Bebop
Futurama
Family Guy
South Park
KoiboySG1
My favorite series are:
1. Stargate Atlantis
2. Smallville
3. Stargate Sg-1
4. macgyver
5. battlestar galactica

other series that i watch are: Lost, 24, all Star trek series, firefly, dark angel, Angel, Alias, Doctor who.... and a lot more Very Happy
randomgeezer
Scrubs!
Black BooksShocked
Coupling Laughing

Black books wasn't on for long, but dylan moran rules! and bill bailey in a tv series! awesome.
zyraen809
Current faves:

House, M.D. (What can I say, I love the guy :p He's got wit; He's mean and he's brilliant at it)
NCIS
Lost
Prison Break
deneb.star
My favorite changes all the time...

Though now, I would say that it is Heroes.
My wife likes Desperate Housewives and I have to admit that I like watching it with her too.
bigbangk
My favorite series are:
1. Stargate Atlantis
2. Heroes
3. Lost

For the moment Wink
roveneco
my favorite series are

1 how i met your mother
2 family guy
3 southpark
Jaan
Prison Break right now is totally awesome.
MeddlingMonk
Doctor Who (both series)
Star Trek (all series and movies)
Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis
MacGyver
Heroes
Midsomer Murders
Agatha Christie's Poirot / Marple

A dedicated sci-fi fan but also love a good mystery.
cavey
My favourite series are:

Smallville - A series about Superman when he was young. There are absolutelly no better series than this one!

Heroes - I just discovered this, and have been hooked ever since! A great series for you that likes supernatural series!

Lost - Making way for heroes, but a good number 3. People lost on an island, mysterious things happens. Hopefully the last season so we get the answers we have been waiting for so long!

Supernatural - Anyone suspects me being a fan of supernatural shows? Well you're right! This series is about two brothers fighting deamons and seeking revenge for their mothers death.

Other series: Medium, Extreme makeover home edition, Ghost whisperer, CSI (+ the spinoffs), Cold Case etc...

Old series: Buffy, Now & Again and Charmed
popcorn-photo
ally mcbeal

scrubs

that 70s show

veronica mars

lost
Ennex
id have to say my all time favorite tv shows are

Star Trek
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis
Battlestar Galactica
House
The Pretender
filet
huge lists here:

friends
two and half men
scrubs
oc
gilmore girls
mostly series from wb
the pretender
ally mcbeal
matti05
Best TV serial are:
1. Prison Break
2. MacGyver
3. Team A
4. Smallville
5. Southpark

This is my favourite international serial, but in Poland we have some serial better.
brilliantbeauty
Alias, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Family Guy, Gilmore Girls, Whose line is it anyway?, The Amazing Race

They all rock my world, despite some crap moments and seasons. Razz
JonathanCharles
My favorite Tv shows are :-
The Gate,
Pretty Little Liars
That 70s show
Ugly Betty
American Idol
Mr. Beans Comedy series
FunDa
I love a whole lot os tv shows now

Adding to my previous lists

Friends
Two and half men
Scrubs
House
The Big Bang Theory
How I met your Mother
Dexter
Fringe
Mythbusters
Family Guy
Simpsons

.... many more
silverdown
I like Breakout Kings, In Plain Sight, Burn Notice and Operation Repo.
kacsababa
I can hardly choose favorites, just a few from finished shows (in alphabetical order):
Shows which still running and I like them a LOT:
rtk4turg
Here are mine:

1. Big Bang Theory
2. The Sopranos
3. Prison Break
4. Greek
5. Glee

Watch Movies Online , Download The Office TV Show
welshsteve
OK, I've spent a lot of time thinking about this. My top 10 favourite TV shows are: (in no particular order)

* Supernatural
* Quantum Leap
* Chuck
* Monk
* Psych
* NCIS
* Spooks
* Benidorm
* Blackadder

This was pretty difficult cos there are other great shows over the years I loved such as Fawlty Towers, CSI (all three), Dexter, Mork & Mindy, The Mentalist. There are just far too many
abepollin
Prison Break is one of the best tv series and my favorite too
deanhills
Right now there aren't many pickings on my Nilesat, but I'd say Law and Order, 24 and House are my favourites for the moment.
futurcat
Plats bruts (TV3, in Catalan)
Everlight
My favorite TV Series are as followed.

Walker Texas Ranger > Criminal Minds > Without a Trace > Terra Nova > X Factors > American Idol > Storage Wars > Storage Hunters > Ghost Hunters > Ghost Whisperers

Smile
luciferfawkes
I love a lot of series but my absolute favorite is Workaholics. Every episode has me laughing my ass off. I wish I led a life like theirs.
Hello_World
ATM I am enjoying QI.
dude_xyx
* Betty
* Allo Allo
* mind your language
* Firefly
* Battlestar Galactica
* StarGate SG 1
* StarGate Atlantis
* StarGate Universe
* Chuck
* The big Bang theory
* Human Target
* V
* Two and half men
OSCARNDS
The Big Bang Theory
CSI Miami
South park
Lost
Robert_Redbeard
Right now my two favorites are Dexter on Shotime and Boardwalk Empire on HBO. Dexter is just demented and Boardwalk Empire always keeps me guessing and it is a tough job to keep me guessing.
fredynis
The Vampire Diaries

great tv series
deanhills
It's still 24. I'm beginning to develop a liking for Alcatraz however. Parts are a bit boring, but it is intriguing. Current of sinister below everything.
FunDa
Robert_Redbeard wrote:
Right now my two favorites are Dexter on Shotime and Boardwalk Empire on HBO. Dexter is just demented and Boardwalk Empire always keeps me guessing and it is a tough job to keep me guessing.

I like Dexter.

But now I'm watching mostly stuff like Big Bang Theory and How I Met your Mother. ...

Have to get back to watching Dexter - Darkly Demented Dexter Twisted Evil
matrixuk321
Dexter, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. All excellent. I tried to watch Boardwalk empire but I found it so boring and stopped watching after 3 episodes.
Insanity
I think Game of Thrones is my favorite show. It comes from the book, and it's ag reat story. The actors are all terrific, and the the storyline is good too. I like how you don't need to have the book red to understand the show. This is gret for people who want to get into the book.
silverdown
Anything That keeps me entertained however so far

1) Burn Notice
2) Jericho
3) Operation Repo
4) Lizard Lick Towing
5) Supernatrual
and many more
bgtanlo
One Tree Hill
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
CSI
Grey's Anatomy
Tuvitor
My all time favorite TV show is probably the 2003 Battlestar Galactica series.
tingkagol
The Office.
I'm kind of a late viewer- having just finished season 7 (they're currently on their 8th season). The last episode for Steve Carell was incredibly poignant.
shashwatblack
My current favorite would be the big bang theory.
i have watched many others that i've enjoyed
how i met your mother
friends
prison break
lost
fringe
the vampire diaries
criminal minds
heroes
new girl

i regularly am following himym, fringe, tvd, tbbt, and new girl.
aizelcaroline
Once Upon A Time and Pretty Little Liars would be the show that I would choose.