FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

console war

Who is gona win the console war?
Sony;playstation 3
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
microsoft;xbox360
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
nintendo;wii
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

sr.job
Who do you think is gona win the console war? The black box of sony again or is the controller of the wii so great they are gona win? Or will microsoft succeed them mission? Vote her!
Joe944
I don't understand the mindset for the consumers caring about a "winner." All three systems will be successfull. We as consumers are lucky to have this amount of competition as that means better games for us (in theory.)

As far as market share dominance goes, I think the PS3 will still hold the number one slot albeit with a hefty loss from the lead the PS2 had.
rayx
For me I think playstation 3 rulez because it is popular and more game developer and company supporting the sony playstation console ! I think playstation 3 are now using the NVIDIA Dual SLi technology. Laughing
Kelcey
*In my opinion*

It's either Wii or PS3. The Xbox 360 couldn't be given away for free in Japan.

I don't know if there'd be a clear winner... I'd call a tie between PS3 and Wii with Wii having more sales. They're different systems and will garner "winning" support throughout their life spans. It's like saying your DS and your PS2 are both successful. While the Wii isn't a portable, it IS completely different from the PS3 and 360.

rayx wrote:
For me I think playstation 3 rulez because it is popular and more game developer and company supporting the sony playstation console ! I think playstation 3 are now using the NVIDIA Dual SLi technology. Laughing

It's not.
linkman2004
I think the Wii is gonna totally pwn this generation. The 360 will probably come in a close second. Anybody who's been looking at all the polls going around recently asking "Who will win the next gen console war?" would know this. Razz