FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Share Market

hunnyhiteshseth
With this thread I am starting a FSE(FriHost Stock Exchange). It will be like real stock market but much simpler so that every frihoster can participate.

It will function as following:-

1) First of all anybody who wants to sell a stake in his/her buissness(Buissness can be anything, a contest, a thread which sells signature space, or a thread selling banners,graphics etc. , everything) will have to create an account with me. Each account will cost 1frih$ to be opened.

2) Initially each share will cost 10frih$. When you will open an account, you will have to tell me how much stake do you want to give in your buissness per share. For eg. you may offer 1% stake per share. You should also tell me how much shares do you want to sell.

3) After receiving your request, I will enlist your share name here with initial cost.

4) Now any frihoster who wants to buy these shares will also have to open an account with me.Each account will cost 0.1frih$ for buyer.

5) Buyer will donate me money & tell me which shares do he want to buy.

6) Once a share is sold, its price will rise by 10%. It will continue to happen till all shares of company have been sold.

7) After that, shares of company will come in free market i.e. anybody can buy/sell shares at any amount.

Cool In free market you will have to send me information about the trade which has taken place. So, that I may update the value of stocks.

9) After every week from the day of enlisting a company will have to declare its profits or losses which will be distributed among share holders according to their share holding.

Terms & conditions:-

1) For each transaction 1% of total transaction cost or 0.01frih$ will be charged which ever is higher from both seller & buyer.

2) If you are selling shares of your company & somebody acquires more than 50% shares in your company then its not your company. Then that somebody owns the company & will decide the rules of company. If you want your company back, purchase your shares back!

3) It is upto the seller whether he wants to also share some responsibilities or not. For eg. if a person selling his signature space enlists here, it is upto him whether he wants his share-holders to also show his ads.

4) Accounts for selling & buying are different. You will have to open separate account for both things(1frih$ & 0.1frih$ respectively)

5) I am free to change cost of account or fees anytime.

6) If you want to increase stakes per share you will have to PM me. I will charge a fees on the basis of your appeal.

7) Insider trading is illegal.

FAQs :-

Q1) How will it benefit a company to get enlisted.

Ans. You will get a fixed amount as soon as your shares get sold. Also, if you need money, you can raise money by this method instead of taking a loan(which charges a high interest rate).

Q2)How will it benefit a buyer of shares?

Ans. You will get a share in profit of company every week. Plus when price of shares will inc. you may sell them to make profit.

(More FAQ's yet to come)

Any donation for this effort is welcomed!

Again, this whole concept of FSE & shares is mine i.e. you must give credit to me of inventing this concept(it is more a request than order)

Also, I have spent considerable time & effort in making above, please morally atleast, dont copy my idea.
selim06
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

Again, this whole concept of FSE & shares is mine i.e. THIS IS MY COPYRIGHT , you cannot open a share market parallel to mine without my permission.

Also, I have spent considerable time & effort in making above, please morally atleast, dont copy my idea.

You can't forbade the people of doing something in here...Everybody can open a contest or stall about what they want. If every seller behaved like you, only 20 topic were in here..Good luck.
hunnyhiteshseth
I have not said that nobody can open a parallel stock exchange. But, they will just need my permission, thats it.
Also note that it takes too much time & effort to develop new idea. So, please dont copy anything without permission from author.
TeenZine
STOCK EXCHANGE = MY IDEA SO DONT CALL IT YOUR OWN. I sold stock on my lotto 5% of the tottal pot guess how much a couple
100 Frih$ so please cut the crap about this being your Idea and Yours Only. Just like the jumbla THIS IS A SCAMM . TRY DOING A SEARCH YOU WILL FIND ALL MY POSTS. KK ??
hunnyhiteshseth
Hey, Teen this is different.

You were selling stakes in [your] company.
But, this is a place where all users can sell there shares in a common free market called FSE.
TeenZine
ITS THE SAME CONCEPT OF MINE/
Scorpio
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

But, this is a place where all users can sell there shares in a common free market called FSE.

Hitesh, first I must admire this new and innovative idea you have started now.

It is quite thoughtful and I hope you get customers soon

Also, you do know about teenzine and his stupidities.
He has no idea what he does or what anybody else does, so I would advise you to avoid/ignore him totally and not reply to his posts at all

I am sure the mods will take care of that bug for you.
salman_500
scorpio wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

Hitesh, first I must admire this new and innovative idea you have started now.

It is quite thoughtful and I hope you get customers soon

Also, you do know about teenzine and his stupidities.
He has no idea what he does or what anybody else does, so I would advise you to avoid/ignore him totally and not reply to his posts at all

I am sure the mods will take care of that bug for you.

haha...this is funny.......lol

i like your idea alot ...a stock exchange... who else wud have tought of it..... i dont understand stock exchange much and i dont know how this will benefit anything... and i dont know how you will guarantee the security of shares or whatever.... you need partners... you may not be abble to do it alone....

nywayz...im quiet impressed by how you planned out the whole thing... but there is alot still mising... so i hope you realize the missouts soon and improve this thing...

Best of Luck...
alkady
You forgot about Insider Trading, That a very important aspect in any Stock Exchange.
Traveller
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I have not said that nobody can open a parallel stock exchange. But, they will just need my permission, thats it.
Also note that it takes too much time & effort to develop new idea. So, please dont copy anything without permission from author.

You have no authority to demand that anyone request permission from you, since you have not established any legal claim over you idea. To do so, you must register it with the Patent Office - it has nothing to do with copyrights. In fact, here is what the Copyright Office FAQ says about it:
Quote:
How do I protect my idea?
Copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of doing something. You may express your ideas in writing or drawings and claim copyright in your description, but be aware that copyright will not protect the idea itself as revealed in your written or artistic work.

Thus, regardless of anything you may say in your message, and regardless of the size of the text you use to scream it, you have absolutely no legal leg upon which to stand unless you already have a patent either pending or secured through the Patent Office; and, unless the paperwork is already in the Patent Office, with some means of your proving that it is in process, you may not even claim to have a patent pending.

Thus, no one may claim exclusivity for any idea they wish to implement in this Marketplace without first having proper, official patent documentation.

Of course, text or image content produced as part of one's work in the Marketplace is copyrighted, but be careful about this: If someone commissions you to produce something (e.g. a nice-looking, image for your signature), that is a work for hire, and the copyright belongs to the person who commission the work. Here's how this is stated by the Copyright Office:
Quote:
Who Is the Owner of the Copyright
in a Work Made for Hire?

If a work is a work made for hire, the employer or other
person for whom the work was prepared is the initial owner
of the copyright unless there has been a written agreement to
the contrary signed by both parties.
(Source: http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ09.pdf)

Hence, everyone here needs to take a good, long look at how seriously they consider how they handle these things within this Marketplace, and what the actual laws regarding these things are, instead of just their unresearched, ill-informed perceptions of these things. In other words, do your homework before stating a claim you actually have no authority to make.
TeenZine
Thank you for clearing this up.
EDIT Have fun with this as we are now working on a compleate php script that will be a manage system where it will display all the companys and logos on a map like feacher and you will be able to go all over and find some tottaly cool stuff like go to the print shop to buy advertizements on the site or go to the bank to barrow money or go to the diffrent stores for a link to there store on FriHost or check out the big STOCK exchange which will let you see all the companys and there logos and how much stock is up for grabs and sudmitt a request for it and it will email the admin of that store it is a realy good script and it will beat what ever way of running this store you have and I forgot it also will have a liquar market where you could buy the lotto tickets i am having this made by my wonderful staff and a few other people I contracted out.
Scorpio
TeenZine wrote:
Thank you for clearing this up.
EDIT Have fun with this as we are now working on a compleate php script that will be a manage system where it will display all the companys and logos on a map like feacher and you will be able to go all over and find some tottaly cool stuff like go to the print shop to buy advertizements on the site or go to the bank to barrow money or go to the diffrent stores for a link to there store on FriHost or check out the big STOCK exchange which will let you see all the companys and there logos and how much stock is up for grabs and sudmitt a request for it and it will email the admin of that store it is a realy good script and it will beat what ever way of running this store you have and I forgot it also will have a liquar market where you could buy the lotto tickets i am having this made by my wonderful staff and a few other people I contracted out.

What was that all about?? Rolling Eyes
alkady
@Scorpio

LOL, I'll quote a few lines I've said on a english project during this school year on a business project to make my point.

"In Business, You can be Osama Bin Laden himself and still make money. Success comes to all, The most hated to the most loved. It's really a question of what you are capable and what you have."

What Teenzine is doing here is taking his advantages such as access to talented and wealthy Frihosters and putting them to use to carry his private agenda.
TeenZine
so you like it. It was going to be a surprize to you but I guess you saw it. Any way bladesage isn't scripting it because i want it to be a surprize to him to. so please keep it quiet. Also going to be partners again ?
hunnyhiteshseth
salman_500 wrote:

haha...this is funny.......lol

i like your idea alot ...a stock exchange... who else wud have tought of it..... i dont understand stock exchange much and i dont know how this will benefit anything... and i dont know how you will guarantee the security of shares or whatever.... you need partners... you may not be abble to do it alone....

nywayz...im quiet impressed by how you planned out the whole thing... but there is alot still mising... so i hope you realize the missouts soon and improve this thing...

Best of Luck...

Yes, I know a lot things are missing. Some have been delibrately eliminated to make it simple. Others I think I just forgot out like alkady pointed out, insider trading. Insider trading is illegal here.

So, please tell what all things I forgot.

@Traveller : - Yes, I dont have any authority to demand a permission, but yes I can make requests in strict words.
Also, you should note I cant patent my idea in US patent office, because it is a part of frihost forum game & we are not dealing with real money.
I was not screaming by taking a big size but I just wanted to attract attention of reader so that he cant say I just missed the point.
I did my homework, & it was just a strict request, may be my words are being misunderstood.
Bockman
First of all, let me tell you i find this idea very interesting, and this thread may have a good future here on the marketplace, if it is handled properly.

There are some parts of it that need to be altered though.

hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

I did my homework, & it was just a strict request, may be my words are being misunderstood.

Having the "it is more a request than order" does not exclude the fact that you are claiming copyrights over something you don't own copyright (I won't even go in to explaining copyrights have nothing to do with it, as Traveller has already explaind it so well)

That red-bold-huge part of the text (I mean the whole sentence) needs to be redesigned, hunnyhiteshseth.
You are allowed to ASK for people to not copy your post, but it's not possible to order them not to copy it, and this:

Quote:
THIS IS MY COPYRIGHT , you cannot open a share market parallel to mine without giving me credit of inventing this concept

IS an order, no matter what you have put in front of it.

Be Well Cool
hunnyhiteshseth
Bockman wrote:

That red-bold-huge part of the text (I mean the whole sentence) needs to be redesigned, hunnyhiteshseth.

Ok, I have modified that red-bold-huge part of text.