FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More Frih$ 4 Ur Tym

CyanEyed
I dont know if this has already been suggested but the search didnt show up with anything so here it is:

I think that the maximum number of frih$ you can earn should be increased. A lot of people spend a lot of their time on frihost but like me cannot find a thread they want to reply to and end up wasting a lot of valuable time.

Let me know what u think
ninjakannon
CyanEyed wrote:
I think that the maximum number of frih$ you can earn should be increased.

There is no limit on the number of frih$ that you can get...

Do you perhaps mean points, whcih are reset to 45 every day Question
wumingsden
ninjakannon wrote:
CyanEyed wrote:

You misunderstood. The highest amount of frih$ that can be earned from one post is 4frih$. At this moment in time there is not going to be an increase in amount as it is not needed. There are a lot of topics which you can get involved in and if you seriously can't find one which you like then start one of your own. The Frih$ amount has been increased before, however, at this moment in time it is not needed and has not been discussed.
if there is a good enough reason tof course then this may change, as of yet though the current payout is good enough.
selim06
ninjakannon wrote:
CyanEyed wrote:

I think he meant the max amount of Frih$ per message..(It's now 4 Frih$ and min 1.00)anyway
The members like suggesting that,I know We spend many times here..But Bondings has experience about that the points changed many times,but it seems that's the best way!When it changes we can discuss it inhere.So read them may be some reasons explained.
ninjakannon
I did indeed misunderstand Confused whops, sorry Embarassed

I find that I sometimes write posts that are worth about 8 frih$, but I obviously only get 4. Of course I would love more frih$, but the thing is that there is not much to spend them on.

If there was more that I could get for them then, I think, the amount should increaced. So, if people want a rise in the maximum frih$ per post then something new has to be introduced... But what...?
wumingsden
ninjakannon wrote:
I did indeed misunderstand Confused whops, sorry Embarassed

I find that I sometimes write posts that are worth about 8 frih$, but I obviously only get 4. Of course I would love more frih$, but the thing is that there is not much to spend them on.

If there was more that I could get for them then, I think, the amount should increaced. So, if people want a rise in the maximum frih$ per post then something new has to be introduced... But what...?

I think currently that the Frih$ restrictions will be handy for the future when an official shop opens where you can buy Bandwidth, etc. Only then will frih$ be truely appreciated. Currently they're not used much apart from in the MarketPlace. I think the Frih$ amount should be kept as it is because in the future members will not like it if the Frih$ amount would decrease.
Saying that you cannot find good threads is not a good enough reason. There are good forums in the Lifestyle and News catagory.
Nyizsa
CyanEyed wrote:
...but like me cannot find a thread they want to reply to and end up wasting a lot of valuable time.

I don't think reading others' posts is a waste of time. And I would like to express that I like the way you think - if you don't have anything to add to a topic, just don't! If only others were thinking the same way... Wink
ninjakannon
Nyizsa wrote:
CyanEyed wrote:
...but like me cannot find a thread they want to reply to and end up wasting a lot of valuable time.

I don't think reading others' posts is a waste of time. And I would like to express that I like the way you think - if you don't have anything to add to a topic, just don't! If only others were thinking the same way... Wink

I only say something when I have something to say. I never post just for frih$. Anyway, I don't have anything to spend them on at the moment.
alkady
Well there nothing wrong with eaning more for longer post, But if you make it easily to earn 8 FRIH$, Then thats a horrible idea because it will cause an inflation in the market place where things will get more expensive due to the easiness to obtain FRIH$.
ninjakannon
alkady wrote:
Well there nothing wrong with eaning more for longer post, But if you make it easily to earn 8 FRIH$, Then thats a horrible idea because it will cause an inflation in the market place where things will get more expensive due to the easiness to obtain FRIH$.

Yes, that would be true, but after a while things would settle down, and everything would be just the same as before because the ratio of average number of frih$ per person to prices of things (in frih$) would be the same. People would just have more frih$ to share arround. This would render the whole thing totally useless because it would have had, basicaly no good [long term] effect.

So if the maximum number of frih$ per post is to be increaced, there needs to be something else that people can pay for, so that they can actually use their frih$.

The question is what.
babumuchhala
WOW ppl complain more when they get more.

A year ago we would hardly get FRIH$ 2.5 max for an ultra long post. Now just 1/4th of that gets you freakin FRIH$ 4.

Be happy man, enjoy the abundant distribution of points & FRIH$s.

My Suggestion would be to go back to the older system of lesser points for everyone who's complaining that the are getting less points Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (But Sadly thats not possible Sad)
ninjakannon
babumuchhala wrote:

A year ago we would hardly get FRIH$ 2.5 max for an ultra long post. Now just 1/4th of that gets you freakin FRIH$ 4.

My Suggestion would be to go back to the older system of lesser points for everyone who's complaining that the are getting less points Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (But Sadly thats not possible Sad)

I think people will always want more, that's some dark corner of human nature and we're not gonna change.
Personaly I would like something more to do with frih$, even if the number of frih$ per post is not increaced.
CyanEyed
babumuchhala wrote:

hey, i didn't know it had already been increased, im innocent Very Happy
alkady
More isn't always good as many would think. You have to put to realizations of many effects this would cause other than inflations, You've going to see a decrease in activity because some just post to keep their points above 45 to keep the hosting.
xorcist
CyanEyed wrote:
I dont know if this has already been suggested but the search didnt show up with anything so here it is:

I think that the maximum number of frih$ you can earn should be increased. A lot of people spend a lot of their time on frihost but like me cannot find a thread they want to reply to and end up wasting a lot of valuable time.

Let me know what u think
Do you mean giving FRIH for the time you spend on the forum? If thats the case people would just keep there computer on the website to earn FRIH$ The maximum number already been increased a little while back I doubt it will be changed any time soon.
CyanEyed
xorcist wrote:
CyanEyed wrote:

Let me know what u think
Do you mean giving FRIH for the time you spend on the forum? If thats the case people would just keep there computer on the website to earn FRIH$ The maximum number already been increased a little while back I doubt it will be changed any time soon.

firstly, u dont need to post the same thing twice but i'm sure it was an accident.

Secondly, No. i mean the maximum number of frih$ you can earn for each post. the current maximum is 4frih$ per post and i was hoping that could be increased