FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Data Entry Jobs and Internet Jobs

internetjobs
There is lot of data entry jobs and internet jobs are available,

but i can't find any jobs suitable for me

some one suggested, it will be greatful for me

i found one site for this, i think it will helpful for u

http://amie.50webs.org/jobs.htm
CyanEyed
web design is always a good 1
ColdFire
sorry for being clueless but what's a "data entry job"?
internetjobs
you can work from your home, no experience required only typing skill and basic internet knowledge,

they will give the materials in the form of image and PDF format, we want to convert it into Document file .doc

they calculate payment depending upon the pages

you can also use OCR Software....

i am also trying to do this job, if anybody give the change i will do...

there is lot of jobs available in internet but i can't able to find exact one...
the-geek
ColdFire wrote:

when a company or gov. needs huge data to be entered in the database then they hire people for it. they enters the data and thus they are called data entry operator. most of the company has a data entry operator.
ColdFire
the-geek wrote:
ColdFire wrote:

when a company or gov. needs huge data to be entered in the database then they hire people for it. they enters the data and thus they are called data entry operator. most of the company has a data entry operator.

sweet!!! i wouldnt mind doing that if the data is about Area 54, E.T.s, or the Gospel of Judas! Very Happy
spoon1985
Does this sort of thing actually exist over the internet? I mean, I've seen lots of data entry jobs but none advertised over the 'net.
umumkan
internetjobs wrote:
you can work from your home, no experience required only typing skill and basic internet knowledge,

they will give the materials in the form of image and PDF format, we want to convert it into Document file .doc

they calculate payment depending upon the pages

you can also use OCR Software....

i am also trying to do this job, if anybody give the change i will do...

there is lot of jobs available in internet but i can't able to find exact one...

why they are need us to convert pdf file to doc ? as you said, many software can do with fast and mass. I think this is just spam
Sorcier
I would love doing that, but why pay somebody to do what a software can do in a very short time???
jwellsy
Most of the offerings I have seen are mainly just scams.
They charge you $30/month for access to some magical list of companies that might hire out work once in a while.
The only person making out in this deal is the person collecting the $30.

There are other ways to make money working for others like being a freelance writer.
http://www.elance.com/

Or even a moderator at about.com pays at least $500/mo guarenteed for the first year.
http://beaguide.about.com/

good luck
Mrs Lycos
I've seen these kinds of jobs posted in many freelance sites, and they're not scam, I even applied for some of them... as well as 120 people. The fact is the people looking for data entry people usually try to find a group, maybe a company who has a large staff and who can handle tons of data in a short period of time, for which Indian companies have the upper hand. I've read their bids, and say something like " my company has 200 employees who can work 20hs a day for a dollar/hour. (even less)".
Of course these companies get the deal. There are very few who are looking for individuals for a data entry job - maybe they need a transcriptionist or something more sophisticated.
internetjobs
most of this jobs in website is very fraud... They are asking initial amount to join.. i am not like this..
ahamed
I don't think most of the such type job is real. Specially, they advertise that you can earn 1000 - 5000 $ per month, but don't say how they will pay ?
anshu
these are such webs where we can't trust,
its just like we will do something for them and whats the gaurantee they will pay you.

these are really fraud
internetjobs
i think so... But still now i am searching for the data entry jobs....
charseips
I think the best rule of thumb in job hunting online, is that you will never be asked to pay to do a job. Legitimate businesses will pay you to work for them they won't ask you to pay a fee, they will assume all of the risk. If they don't then it probably isn't a company you wouldwant to work for or it is a scam.

I'm with a fee agencies doing temp work and hunting for jobs since I left uni and I've never paid any of them.

happy hunting
ahamed
For Internet job, I think best is to use the freelance sites .. my suggestion is for www.elance.com, www.scriptlance.com and www.outsourcetoday.net
rahmat
Most of this kind of jobs are SCAMS. Usually they give you statement like this "$500/month and etc". In order to register, you should give them some money called as " one time payment", but I'll never believe this, Why??

You can see whether the site scam or not by checking is there any login form on their site.
thealpha
I think before you choose any jobs, you must first understand the job nature and see if it is suitable for you, or do you have interest in it. Besides, you must read the terms and conditions very carefully. And also there are other factors that you need to consider such as the locations, costs, working hours, etc. I hope these information may help you.
peroxide
I've seen so many ads about online data entry but no one I know has ever signed up for one without getting conned.