FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IM SINGLE Because

giorockstarr
Im to self observed with my work and school does anyone ever find true love anymore?
Devang
If you are too much concious about yourself only then that's a bad habit I shoud say. Even I was used to be like this earlier and by that time I had no real friends.

So what you can do is, do not think much about yourself rather go to people, meet them, talk to them, ask about their stuffs not describe your problems to them... which will gradully make you an interesting person for them.

Remember, people always need a person to talk to, just like you want one. So understadning this mentality, follow the path I showed you. I can show you the path, you're the one who has to walk through.
Jaiye
.... there's less drama when you pick up girls.

love is just an excuse to get hurt.
sub-zero
i have a girl she a hell night mare lol, as you get to pick the right ones befor you chose then trust me dont go for the first one like i did lol
songsalways
You r alone because you like to be. Thats the main reason. Rest of the things.. just bluffs.
Dont get confused about the justifications and excuses.

Feel what you need.

Btw, all about the drama, nightmares were interesting things to say.

Go ahead, if you like the way it is and you are happy this way, then this is fine. Otherwise, try to seek someone.
Sabrina
I don't know much about true love. I don't think I can ever trust anyone, and thus don't really believe in love. Confused But I'm not single, might be getting married in fact but I'm scared of running away before the "I Do"s lol. Laughing Arrow
myonline
Sabrina, if you think it might be wise to run away but you dont do so coz u r scared you are doing what u should not do. Look, if you run away now you will have the option or doing it again but if you run into it you will be more or less stuck for a long time, may be for life. So, think before you leap...
HoboPelican
Sabrina wrote:
I don't know much about true love. I don't think I can ever trust anyone, and thus don't really believe in love.

Wow, those are 3 darn good reasons to NOT get married. None of my business, but why are you doing it? Don't know you or your culture, but for me, I found being alone better than being with someone I didn't love or who didn't love me. In fact, that's a good way to look at it. Is it fair to your other to get married if you don't love him? Are you doing it to hurt him?

again, none of my business, but am a curious sorta guy Laughing
Sabrina
HoboPelican wrote:
Don't know you or your culture, but for me, I found being alone better than being with someone I didn't love or who didn't love me. In fact, that's a good way to look at it. Is it fair to your other to get married if you don't love him? Are you doing it to hurt him?

Hi there HoboPelican. No, it's alright to ask questions. Cool I do want to break up with him, I've spent years trying to convince him that we're both not right for each other. But he's the type who believes we can work through anything (for better of for worse, in sickness and in health 'til death do us part). I really am not the marrying type - well at least not for now. I constantly tell him that he's only looking to be hurt 'coz we have different dreams and we're roaming at totally different frequencies. He doesn't seem to care about what i think. When I go as far as teling him that I find other men more attractive in every way, he gets pissed off and that's all he does. I feel trapped, like there's no peaceful way out of this.
freakinlame
I can't stand being with only one girl at a time and i don't want to cheat on her
Sabrina
freakinlame wrote:
I can't stand being with only one girl at a time and i don't want to cheat on her

That really is one big dilemma. Sad
Tac-Tics
The reason I'm still single is that my school and my hometown are the mating dustbowls of America. All the women at home are middle aged and all the women at my college are useless sorority girls. Quality women, as far as I can find, are few and far between.
Sadow
Love is just an emotion produced by your brains to ensure the survival of the species. Don't take it too serious and you'll do fine. If you really want to have a good relationship, you should check your compatibility with the other, and don't focus to much on sex because sex will be less important once a relationship is ageing.
That's my honest opinion about it. Laughing
Eyre
Sadow wrote:
Love is just an emotion produced by your brains to ensure the survival of the species. Don't take it too serious and you'll do fine. If you really want to have a good relationship, you should check your compatibility with the other, and don't focus to much on sex because sex will be less important once a relationship is ageing.
That's my honest opinion about it. Laughing

i agree with Sadow. If you just keep going and don't worry about relationships, you've got the possibility of meeting the person that will be your soul mate or whatever Very Happy
Farhad
I had a girlfriend for nearly 3 years. Finally I just had enough of her emotional nature and over zealous need to control and dominate every aspect and choice in my life. Though she was beautiful, smart and fun to be with... her negatives far out wayed any positive aspect she brought into the relationship. It's like she wanted me to be miserable. This resulted me in just abandoning her altogether.
Malar
In the end a man can rely only on himself isnt it? Smile Im single too since a few years even, and while sometimes i dont like it, i just prefer blaming my lack of time, and spending too much freetime on pc Smile
alja
If you dont look for it, you might find true love... but its not about finding true love here in earth... actually it is, just not in the way most of us understand it.
mavahntooth
I have different opinion. i must say that love should not always being compatible. infact + and - attracts. Laughing but love is accepting a person who he/she really was. honesty and understanding is really a great factor in love.
Sadow
mavahntooth wrote:
I have different opinion. i must say that love should not always being compatible. infact + and - attracts. Laughing but love is accepting a person who he/she really was. honesty and understanding is really a great factor in love.

I do not entirely agree with you. Love accepting a person for who he/she really is, is a summoned vail by nature to hide the differences between the two which might lead to conflict and ultimately prevent them from having sex and children.

Indeed it is true that love seems to attract incompatible humans, but this can be explained. The human species benefits greatly from people reproducing with others who have very different genetics (of which perceptible characteristics are the indicators). This ensures a strong and healthy human race.
I also agree with mavahntooth, that love, real love, is the divine feeling that makes it possible for people to accomplish great things and is helping people to be honest and understanding, and accepting people for who they are, but do not confuse love with 'being in love', because I am very convinced it is not the same thing. Loving someone can be a lot easier when he/she is compatible with you. Falling in love with someone is based on actractive, perceptible characteristics, on chemistry...

btw I like your bra, it fuses my chemistry.
Why? I dunno, it's just nature fooling around with my head and my hormones... Razz
XSTG
I'M SINGLE because i'm young, ugly, self-centered and not humble (I have not flaws!! loL) and finally i'm really, really, really strange for people who doesn't know me...

Oh and I hate sports...
ColdFire
im single because the woman i admire and love already have someone else! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Nikkori
Because I have phobia to girls who cheat boys. Besides, I'm still studying and am the eldest among my four siblings.
CyanEyed
if u want reasons not to get married guys - here they are:

Quote:
Marriage Is A Three Ring Circus: Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, and Suffer-Ring.

Marriage Is Grand... And Divorce Is About 10 Grand.

Marriage Means Commitment. Of Course, So Does Insanity.

Shotgun Wedding: A Case Of Wife Or Death.

A Classified Ad Which Reads "Wife Wanted" Will Receive Hundreds Of Responses, All From Me Saying "You Can Have Mine."

A Wedding Ring Is Like A Tourniquet; It Cuts Off Your Circulation.

I Will Never Know What Real Happiness Is Until I Get Married... But Then It Will Be Too Late.

A Man Had His Credit Card Stolen But He Didn't Report It... The Thief Was Spendin Less Than His Wife.

A Woman Ran After The Garbage Truck, Yelling, "Am I Too Late For The Garbage?" Following Her Down The Street Her Husband Yelled, "No, Jump In!"

A Couple Came Upon A Wishing Well. The Husband Leaned Over, Made A Wish And Threw In A Penny. The Wife Decided To Make A Wish, Too. But She Leaned Over Too Much, Fell Into The Well, And Drowned. The Husband Was Stunned For A While But Then Smiled, "It Really Works!"

The reason im single is because the girl i love is going out with someone i hate Sad Sad Sad
lara
I don't really like to make excuses for being SINGLE but I guess when it all comes down to it. Sometimes the problem isn't yourself really... Maybe it is just not your time yet.

When you ask God for an apple and he gives you an orange, it's not that he doesn't want to give you an apple. It is because that apples are at best when it's in season...

There is a proper time for everything. Who knows, maybe He's just up there looking for a ribbon for your Gift.

Wink
jenus
True love is a mare word that people made a meaning as many words todays, the true love is different from people to people
picsite
because I don't meet too many new people
simp
. . . because you are smart!
Mysterious Euphony
Because I just happen to be gay and there are little to no gay guys in my neighbourhood/community/anywhere-within-a-reasonable-proximity. Smile
redace
Im single too and I think itś because Im really crazy about my work. Im working from the very beginning of the day and Idont stop till the sunset. I know its my problem, but i really cant stop working. I had girlfriend once, but she wanted to go to cinema, zoo but I was sitting in front of may table and I cannot stand up i go with her. I know now, that i was an idiot, but still, if I were in the same situation I will do the same again. Am i ill? Am I workoholik?Definitily yes. But is there any solution?
uslhoops
Im single because Im looking to the right girl and the right moment for it.
frozenhead
Im single for almost 3 years now because I'm more focused on my career / work than of finding someone beside me.
greenwoodmonkey
I'm single because life is too short for one women....
Have fun, fill your boots, and when the time is right Ill settle down... but seeing as the average age for having kids seems to be about 35 now adays I have plenty of time and will keep on at it...
siddharthlele
Quite frankly, the only reason why I am single is really out of my personal choice. The reason being that there is a time in your life when you have to take a stand to make sure that the rest of your life is stable and easy, money wise that is! When the time is right, the women shall come back and then I'll eventually settle with someone special! Wink
antonioraj
now days gurls are very hard to trust.can stand for few month only and the break off.hurt guys only.better dont love.
ThornsOfSorrow
I'm single because I don't easily trust people, and I don't have time for a boyfriend because of schoolwork. I like being alone, but people (especially boyfriends) don't like when my excuse for not hanging out with them is "I need a few days to relax by myself". Also, I have trouble with committment, and I hate romance. Having a guy tell me how wonderful I am and how they're so happy that they met me makes me think "Yeah right" and then want to laugh or throw up. Basically, I make a horrible girlfriend.
S3nd K3ys
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
I have trouble with committment, and I hate romance. Having a guy tell me how wonderful I am and how they're so happy that they met me makes me think "Yeah right" and then want to laugh or throw up. Basically, I make a horrible girlfriend.

I would think the opposite would be true. A g/f that you could ****** when you want, without having to go thru the pillow talk/buy me dinner first bull shit.
penelopeviv
Don't stop being single until you're ready to care about someone other than yourself....
abhisek16
well i never got a true girl frnd till now. I want a frnd who can understand my feelings,emotions,etc. I hope i can get some true frnds through this forum.
freakinlame
I'm single because I enjoy being single after having numerous relationships. I guess I have the experience I need to make a relationship last a long time. And now would probably not be a good time to commit to a relationship. I want to get my medical degree first and then have a stable career before being able to support the relationship and be confident financially because truly, relationship does cot money no matter how hard you deny it. I guess when the time is right, love will be floatin in the air Smile
Hobbit
Because she has a damn bf that looks like a monkey!
Jaiye
well, since I've been un-single and re-single since my last post, I have one thing to say about it all.

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
bluefish
i am single because i have no money and debts
angel_of_death
i'm singel cuz i just want to be. i cant stay with just one girl. usually, i talk a lot, so no one wuld really become my gf, as they start crying for attention soon enuff. Cool
bw, i'm still in school. so thats another reason Very Happy
windrei
i enjoy the days of being single~~ it's so free, i can do anything i like. if i have a girlfriend, i need to phone her everyday and i need to tell her what i am doing, see her at least once a week, consider her feeling always..... etc. i do not have enough time,... all my time is devoted to daning... i like dance more than girlfriend.... haha~~
Lennon
I haven't met the right girl yet. Or maybe I'm not mature enough yet.
Linda_B
I'm single because I'm scared to death of relationships, commitment and just generally being tied up somewhere.... I also never stay in one place for a very long time, since I've been drifting around after school for a year and a bit now, so relationships are just not an option right now... (yay... )
Srs2388
I'm single because my girlfriend left me... lol Laughing
Mrs_Robota
because i don't believe in love
silentdae
I don't believe in love either. In any way, shape, or form. I simply believe in finding people who are intriguing, interesting, and make you feel good. Don't even get me started on TRUE love.

I'm single because I can't stand being normal and normal people have relationships. I -don't- want to stand out or draw attention to myself but in some things I just can't stand being normal, it makes me want to vomit. I've had girlfriends before but looking around at all these couples now makes me sick.
redtigris
I am single because, I sometimes dont have the guts to talk to a woman Cool, but i must say it goes better every single time. Now i have to get the conversation going on Confused
scotty
I'm in my final year of school and I thought it would be a bad idea to have a serious relationship during it.
okullar
I am single because of my doom? Very Happy
Utopia GFR
Well, I guess people are single because they want to Very Happy

Everyone in this world has the potential of finding a partner no matter what people could say about physical or intellectual aspects Wink

It happens to be that I've been quite amazed when I look at some couples (even the most beautiful women out there could date "standard" people, I guess).

The Internet world makes the whole procedure quite easier while allowing people to get to know each other best before going out for the real thing.

Now,I think, its far more complicated to make relationships last long when you found your idealistic butterfly Smile

But that's an other story Razz
benjmd
TO ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE:
You can't believe in or not believe in something unless you know what it is. A series of questions:

1) Do you love your family members?
2) Do you love your friends?
3) Have you ever loved a pet?

If you answered "no" to all of those ... I'm really sorry and I hope (and believe) that you are in denial.

What made you love those people/pets? What was the experience of loving them?

I think it's just feeling invested in their happiness and their experience of the world. - Caring about what happens to them.

Most of you "I don't believe in love" types also admit that you can desire someone. You can have fun with them and want them physically.

So why is it hard to believe that you can care about a person's life and their happiness and also experience desire for them at the same time.

Doesn't that come out to essentially be what love is?

I think most people are just scared to care and express their desire along with their caring and get turned away. Or find that they desire and care about something they didn't expect to care about.
Traquarius
I'm single because it's always been more important to me to be happy than to be in a couple.

But saying that, I wish I'd taken the mating game more seriously in college, when I met lots of wonderful men who may have been good marriage partners. Now, while I'm not exactly too old to have a baby, I'm too old to WANT to have one.

My biological alarm clock rang years ago, and I ignored the bell!
joshumu
Love and pain are the same other then the name. I havent given up on love but I devinitly dont get close to quick anymore. I travel alot so I know that it will always end with me leaving. I just got back home from about a year of being away and i saw my ex-love and it just left me with an intolarable pain in my heart. And that sucks but i suppose i try to stick to the old addage. Better to love and lose then to never love at all.
Linda_B
Because my guy started sleeping around... Rolling Eyes
valkyrie-heavens
Im single because I dont have the time for a boyfriend and the guy i do have strong feelings is a friend of mine and its hard to tell him cause it'll make things awkward.

And Im not his type... I also don't believe in true love. It no longer exists.
brilliantbeauty
Because I'm 14. And 14 year old boys suck. And I'm way to well- intelligent, opiniated, and not blonde nor popular for them.
meet in rio
I'm single because I'm mildly unattractive, a bit too 'easy' yet simultaneously surprisingly shy and can't seem to attract a decent guy.

All the nice guys I've met so far are either gay, taken or far too good for me. Or all three.

It's partly a self-esteem thing and partly a "who I am" thing.
CafeMaster
There is nothing like right girl, all the thing which whose attraction attract u,
nothing more
biedr0na666
i'm single because i have tendency to fall for girls who don't get a glimpse of what a relationship should be...
unfortunately.
some people are unable to love. that's my problem that i have fallen in love with several girls like that.
there are some girls who are good, but emotionally impaired. and you can't blame them. fall in love with one of them and you will have all your emotional force sucked out.

that's how i'm feeling now..Sad
rfarrand
i'm single because i want to be...i am great with who i am and love doing lots of things, and just find that when i have a gf, things get complicated...not to say that i am not wanting to find that special someone, just not the right time yet...i know she will come when she is suppose to for my life, so as for now and until that day happens, i am going to live life and have a great time!
thunder_rulz
giorockstarr wrote:
Im to self observed with my work and school does anyone ever find true love anymore?

hey just try walking home from school...that outa relx u n get u into some love life...whi knows who might notice you
Aimewitue
i am single cause i don't believe in love anymore...
love is just lies,hurt,tears& thing like that
SmackAHobo
Personally i love companionship. For all those people worried about their BF/GF cheating, how about you lose your insecurities and enjoy life. Keep each other entertained and all should go well.
ThornsOfSorrow
SmackAHobo wrote:
For all those people worried about their BF/GF cheating, how about you lose your insecurities and enjoy life.

Most of the time people have good reasons for being insecure. One of my reasons for being single is that I worry about being cheated on, because every single friend that I have has cheated and been cheated on. Why shouldn't I worry? A lot of people have trouble being loyal, so I'd rather stay by myself and avoid ever feeling the pain that my friends have gone through.
artemishunter
...All in all, I'm happier and more productive that way.

I'm not in a long term relationship mode right now. I just don't think I'd have the time or the energy to maintain it. I've become more productive with my writing and getting my personal life in order ever since my last break up, which was kind of a god-send.

All my friends are in relationships right now, many long-term, and they've lost something. Freedom, I guess. Of course I'd love to meet someone special, but I'm not going to moan and groan about it if I'm NOT with someone. It feel weird being a girl and saying that, but I think I'm young enough that I can safely enjoy my singledom. Cool
wumingsden
I'm Single Because....

I'm single because I'm gay. And through experience I have realised that guys, whether they identify themselves to be gay/bi/straight, are all bastards.

And I'd prefer to be single forever, then go out with a bastard

*Note.
By bastard, I do not mean that they do not know their fathers.
I mean, they are more than a pathetic waste of space.

The ones I have met don't have the ability to converse.

Have the emotional range of a teaspoon.

Have Ph.d's in lying.

And consider cheating as a good hobby.

Who only want to get in my pants.

So, to sum it up...I'm single because they guys I've met are ... More than undesirable, IMO.
Afaceinthematrix
I'm pretty much like that too. I'm single because I like to live life for myself and be fully independent. Relationships aren't something that I've ever taken serious, and I've found that as I've gotten older, girls tend to want more serious relationships and not the "dating around" kind so I don't mess around with it much anymore.
Coen
because I haven't met someone that I like and likes me in return. Yet.
glekkes
because i like to be single! no need of a relationship
caborela
yes, i do. and gonna get married
iyepes
I'm single because I haven't developed the ability to build healthy relationships. In fact, I hardly see healthy people.

It's because of me, anyone's to blame.
BlackRainbow

single because i still love my ex Shhh

daljirman
I am single because:

1. I am still searching for someone that does love me as I do.
2. I am going to build money before marrying (searching an exciting and enjoyable job).
3. I am still learning, and I don't want someone to interrupt my studies.

But, I do not feel that I am self sufficient right now, because, the better part of one's life consists his/her friendships.

Surprised Cheers.
BCV36
I am single because I choose to be. Right now I am working and going to school for my masters degree and i just haven't found someone who can keep up with my hectic life. I have no doubt that my prince is out there I just haven't found him yet.
mewmewlazlo
I have no idea. People at my school call me McLovin (refering to the movie Superbad, which i have not seen) and I get asked constantly if i have a girlfriend, and i have to say "No, not yet." At the dances I have ladies all over me, but no one seems to be willing to take a chance to go out with me. I have never had a girlfriend, and I am not the kind of guy to try real hard to get one. Maybe that is why I do not have a girlfriend. Unless I have to, I will not try any harder than I have been, which is none.
selammussie
Sabrina wrote:
I don't know much about true love. I don't think I can ever trust anyone, and thus don't really believe in love. Confused But I'm not single, might be getting married in fact but I'm scared of running away before the "I Do"s lol. Laughing Arrow

wha..ha..t

r u trying to hurt someone?

what elese do you belive in

with out love this world is totally worthless

so takecare of your self

aiight
molif
dont even blame yourself if you think its you that is why you have been single all this time.. some people wait for the right time.. some people prefer playing the field.. some people are too scared to fall in love.. some people just don trust the opposite sex.. and some people, oh well, happens to like the same sex.. either way, if you are single, and starts to feel desperate, thinking why the hell am i single, don get so distraught about it.. love will come to you.. sometimes, waiting do pay off..
Zackster
The trick is to take everything slowly til you know the drill. A good place to start is by making friends with the opposite sex, this way you can get love tips form them, you get a friend and you slowly learn how girls think talk and act. Very soon you wil pick up things that all girls do and then you can use that. But another important rule is talk to the girl dont show you are nervous. But seriously the one thing that you must master is communication... It can be the only thing but its the most important because you learn to express yourself properly and girls like it cause they then know you have depth and care and besides girls love talking endlessly. Me and my girl have a good connection because we talk and comfort each other and trust each other. But im only going to say this once be very very very very very very carefull when trusting a girl because as experience has taught me.... Not all girls are trustworth or faithful! Trust your gut instinct and follow your heart, and dont be afraid to make mistakes... We al make mistakes.
profbis
That is because I want to enjoy being single. Do whatever , say whatever, spend less money, and fight less.

Once upon a time there was a fox that was trying to reach grapes in a tall tree. The fox jumped and jumped, for hours and hours, but it could not reach the grapes. The fox said: I could have easily reached the grapes, but i knew the grapes were sour. So it is okay.
daimei
Ditto....!

I think the most important thing is FREEDOM or more precisely--Carefree. Ask people who are married if they are truly happy with each other. I bet only 2 out of one thousand couples are Truly Happy. The rest.......are just trying to put up with, to make do, for the "common" interest....such as money, inheritance., ....and one last thing if they ever got kids......believe it or not Sad
Maserman
world of warcraft :<
bdking
sure you are uggly or very quiet whit the girls.
Arnie
Got no time.
Xaferrow
Becoz i havent find her yet
africa
Alright i have a question...does eye contact matter that much when talking to someone you want? How about if someone is "cross eyed" that is has squinty eyes?? is't a big deal?
Chinmoy
got no time to manage a girl!too much happening in life!
deepviolet
I don't have a job and I don't drive a car.

Those material things really don't matter though. What matters is being a sweet talker.

As many of us have learned the hard way, it's not actions, but words that matter to women.

Can you entertain and make a woman laugh?

I can't. That's why I'm single.
ptfrances
I agree with deepviolet that in our societies material things are at first importance if you want to have a girlfriend. It's so sad I mean.
watersoul
I'm single because...

* I'm licking my emotional wounds after splitting with my girlfriend who cheated on me Christmas eve 2008
* I'm throwing myself into work, getting fit for the summer, and having fun partying
* My faith in relationships and people is a little damaged at the moment
* I don't want to fall into someone "on the rebound" and need to get over my last girlfriend!
* Being single is actually really good fun and I'd almost forgotten how much Smile
* I'm saving to go travelling in Asia (winter 09) and oh my gosh it's so much easier to do without spending all the money a girlfriend costs!
* Summer is on its way, beach parties/festivals etc, and well... its a good time to be single then! Wink

...things can change anytime though, lets be honest - just have to cross a path with the right person and I'm easily hooked again lol
Melacos
I'm single because I've convinced myself that I've taken a conscious choice to be, and I guess therefore don't really search for anything long-lasting... It's human to wanting to take a standpoint, making decisions, contrapose yourself from others etc... This is what I've done I guess.. Even when I get rejected I'm always pretty sure it's because of my own decision to not wanting to be attractive or some strange thing....
I should definitely think about this some more, and maybe stop doing this Razz
ptfrances
A lot of people are single too because they have difficulties to live in couple.
They are too selfish or only interested in money and short-term relations...

It's a sad time Arrow
Asap170
This is only dead by a year so it's alive.....

I'm single because I've gotten denied 5 times.
macky
uslhoops wrote:
Im single because Im looking to the right girl and the right moment for it.

well that's good. Waiting is the right term to use and implement to look for the right one. No one knows

will happen on our future if we will just pick any person that walking around with us. I really personally

prefer to wait and look for the best of all the best person that i will live with while i'm breathing.
watersoul
watersoul wrote:
I'm single because...

* I'm licking my emotional wounds after splitting with my girlfriend who cheated on me Christmas eve 2008
* I'm throwing myself into work, getting fit for the summer, and having fun partying
* My faith in relationships and people is a little damaged at the moment
* I don't want to fall into someone "on the rebound" and need to get over my last girlfriend!
* Being single is actually really good fun and I'd almost forgotten how much Smile
* I'm saving to go travelling in Asia (winter 09) and oh my gosh it's so much easier to do without spending all the money a girlfriend costs!
* Summer is on its way, beach parties/festivals etc, and well... its a good time to be single then! Wink

...things can change anytime though, lets be honest - just have to cross a path with the right person and I'm easily hooked again lol

I'm single again because...

I love the free time that I have to spend as I wish, without getting approval from someone else.

I haven't met anyone yet who's inspired me enough to make an effort chasing. Why drop my standards just to be in a relationship.

My time with my son is not shared with anyone, and we're free to do boys stuff whenever and wherever we want.

I spend far less time texting on my mobile, lol

Lastly, there really is nothing missing in my life that a relationship will give me other than "loving sex" - and to be honest, I kind of prefer no-strings attached sex instead at the moment.
OK, it's not wholesome and loving with an intimate meeting of 2 souls full of beautiful feelings, but its easier, less hassle, fun, and doesn't interfere with the rest of my life!
Laughing

*EDIT* and of course I mean safe sex every time.
recked
because my future is what I need to worry about right now. Not about worrying what type of Gucci bag she wants, or what kind of brand watch she wants. LOL, im young >.<
Flakky
Don't look. Just be friends with people and maybe there is a spark. Don't go looking for it. Go look for friendship. Many people are open to that. And with friends you always have a good time, a partner is just a bonus.
watersoul
Flakky wrote:
Don't look. Just be friends with people and maybe there is a spark. Don't go looking for it. Go look for friendship. Many people are open to that. And with friends you always have a good time, a partner is just a bonus.

Good advice, completely, absolutely Smile

...the topic is about celebrating or explaining why people here are single though, and from most of the posts I'd say the common theme is a reasoned choice, not because of looking too hard.
standready
watersoul wrote:
I'm single again because...

I love the free time that I have to spend as I wish, without getting approval from someone else.

I haven't met anyone yet who's inspired me enough to make an effort chasing. Why drop my standards just to be in a relationship.

That is it, exactly!
Navigator
And why do you have to explain why you are single?
watersoul
Navigator wrote:
And why do you have to explain why you are single?

...because I wanted to, it was a choice I made because the topic asked! Laughing
BigGeek
I'm single because I'm tired of relationships with women that hate me. Most of my relationships have been with women that are horrible people, looking only for some one to control, insult, argue with, and spend into endless debt. The whole method to their madness was control, and not even any sort of control to a useful end, but control to keep someone around so they can abuse them, and be angry and fight with them all the time.

The insanity was endless, my ex-wife used to tell me that I would be dead in two years if I ever left her. I looked at her one day when she told me that, and said "two years of peace and quite without you, is better than an eternal life spent in misery with you Laughing

After the insanity has gone on long enough you'll do almost anything to get free from it. Even driving yourself so deep into debt that you can barely feed yourself. Every month that I struggle, as awful as it is, I remind myself of the peace and quite that is my life, and how fortunate I am to have given that to myself and relieved myself of the disgusting interaction, I would call my relationship.

Every time I start seeing someone, if the relationship gets the least bit upsetting in any way in the first few dates, it is over, and I never call them again.

I am really really reluctant to venture down the road called relationship again, they have demonstrated themselves to be painful, abusive, draining experiences, and as fantastic as my life is now, I'm reluctant to bring anyone into it, that would destroy that Very Happy
watersoul
BigGeek wrote:
I am really really reluctant to venture down the road called relationship again, they have demonstrated themselves to be painful, abusive, draining experiences, and as fantastic as my life is now, I'm reluctant to bring anyone into it, that would destroy that Very Happy

Never say never fella, I know the bad ones can put us off the idea, but there truly are good ones out there. I've not found anyone in a while who's made me inspired enough to actually chase and make too much effort to want to see them more often, but my eyes are always open, and the day that person crosses my path then I will lower all defences and happily immerse myself into the potential heartbreaking risks of a relationship! Smile

...and always remember that the most painful experiences of every past relationship serve only to present the contrast to the most beautiful elements of being with someone we love. We can never truly know the beauty if we've never experienced the painful times.
rogue_skydragon
Devang wrote:
If you are too much concious about yourself only then that's a bad habit I shoud say.

I like what Devang said. If you are too self-conscious about yourself and your love life, you will inadvertently be off-putting to a potential lover. My advice is to live your life whichever way makes you feel happiest, and be helpful and kind to others whenever possible. Be selfless!
inuyasha
Wow... I see you are a workholic. Do you offer to be busy? I mean, you make yourself busy? If so, that's an easy problem. Just save yourself sometimes to have a date Very Happy
If you are forced to be buzy, there's a solution. Unless you work alone, why not have a look at your workmates? You know what I mean. Very Happy
But just make it natural. Love can't be composed like articles..
macky
giorockstarr wrote:

why not try to go on dating? that will make you feel relax and you will surely enjoyed hanging out with

someone that you will never ever know that is your true love... find yourself to have a social activities

with other people in that way you may be look great and do will be happy...

Very Happy
mukesh
I am single bacause i want to do all works single. But i am looking a good Girlfreind. Very Happy
macky
giorockstarr wrote:

yes there is God always give us who we deserve to be with and who is really meant to be with us...