FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Let's coin a new term!!!!! Pulling a Alkady!!!

alkady
This is actually something that came into my head and I hope I'm the first to coin this.

But lets come out with a new term that occurs when someone is the "Last Post" of every boards. Which I call "Pulling a Alkady" Laughing

It's just like when you make a bunch of mistakes on a post, I call it pulling a T....... Nevermind that term.

Since it's actually impossible to feat, I wonder who is going to be the first to achieve it?
myrevolt
*rolls eyes*

Pulling a ____ is so old Wink

And as for the specifics you outlined we call them forum trolls, Blaster (I'm just joking, NOT flaming; cause he is Frihost Freak)

Or the guy/girl with -50points. haha. Bored much?

I recommend the Stumbleupon extension for Firefox, it helps me when I am REALLY bored Razz ...and there was some other site/extension that was useful too but I can't remember..hmm..EDIT: it was Digg.com
rightclickscott
If you can do that, then we should call when someone yells at a n00b or total moron with several f*cks involved in the posting "acting just like rightclickscott." Or, "pullin' on rcs's c*ck."
CyanEyed
@ Alkady

Do mean last post in every board (i.e 1 thread in each forum) or last on every thread?? I'm about to try the former
CyanEyed
im almost there - but people keep posting !!! Evil or Very Mad
intekmdma
I have no clue what you guys are saying/doing?
CyanEyed
what ur meant to do is make a post in each forum a so that when u look at the forum index ur name appears in all the "last post" column in every forum.

I almost did it, ive got screenshots of up to the end of computers thread but i got put off by notice that says i have exceeded by alloted my allowed post and wont receive any frih$!!!!!
IceNinjaa
that sucks....i was able to "pull an alkady" back on a diablo II forum a year or so ago. my hard drives have sucked pond so i no longer have proper evidence that it happened Razz
alkady
^ Well you may think it sucks but I actually got you to say the term, LOL.

@Cyan

What I meant was one post in every board. So your name would appear as the last poster in every available forum.
bluespice
I really dont understand why people post useless things, its got my mind totally. I think people post rubbish to increase their message rating for free hosting and also to gain points. half of the stuff i dont understand
HoboPelican
bluespice wrote:
I really dont understand why people post useless things, its got my mind totally. I think people post rubbish to increase their message rating for free hosting and also to gain points. half of the stuff i dont understand

Well, I won't disagree with you, but I think most of the rubbish comes from minds so full of rubbish that it just spills out on the keyboards.... Cool
Pablo Diablo
"I have no clue what you guys are saying/doing?"

I was just about to post that myself. I am completed lost throughout this entire thread.
alkady
bluespice wrote:

Your new here, LOL. But anyhow, I don't plan to keep the hosting forever and may cease to use it by summer end if all goes well. And I don't see why I'd waste my time posting for points? What are the gains anyway?
TeenZine
Im bussy today but I can and will add it to www.urbandictionary.com for you know that im staff.