FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

N64 to GBA

heady233
Hello everyone, I have a N64 and a GBA (and ALOT more). I also have a flash card for the GBA and Super SMASH Bros. for the N64. I was wondering if it's possible to convert my Super SMASH Bros. for the N64 ROM to a GBA rom. Is it possible, I can also use a pogoshell plugin.
Fire Boar
I doubt it. Super Smash Bros. is much more technically advanced than something a GBA could handle, rom or not. You might be able to do a N64 Arrow DS conversion but I've never heard of converting roms between platforms; if you know you can do that sort of thing then fine, but if not then I doubt it.
Marco
I think it should be possible for the DS... since there already is a N64 emulator for the PSP made by amateurs.
linkman2004
Keep on dreaming, boy, 'cause the GBA has nowhere near the power to emulate an N64. Heck, it can't even emulate an SNES with any decent speeds. I'd just wait and hope that Nintendo makes Super Smash Bros. DS.
Marco
Nintendo already said that there wont be a Super Smash Brothers for the DS Sad
Whong
Marco wrote:
Nintendo already said that there wont be a Super Smash Brothers for the DS Sad

Really? Well playing Smash Bros on a DS could be a bit hard! Idea
IceNinjaa
I dont think playing would be too hard. My thought is that the stylus would be used for the movement of your chosen character. Based on what other button(s) you press in combonation with your movement produces a different attack. To me it seems as if it would work. But everything sounds simple in your own head haha.
Whong
IceNinjaa wrote:
I dont think playing would be too hard. My thought is that the stylus would be used for the movement of your chosen character. Based on what other button(s) you press in combonation with your movement produces a different attack. To me it seems as if it would work. But everything sounds simple in your own head haha.

Well it could work! But the thing is that because DS doesn't have a Joystick. It makes it so much easier to control on GCN, N64 because they have a Joystick. But it could work!
But rather I'd play Smash on Wii! Wink Idea
Shadow03
I am positive that there is somebody out there that can make a N64 emulator for DS. It is very likely seeing that PSP is so much better and advanced than DS and yet thy've been able to make a n64 for psp. It is very likely. If you like smash bros. games so much there is a similar one to it for gameboy advance called sonic battle. It is basically that same as Super Smash Bros. but with Sonic characters. It is very fun and has the graphics of Sonic Advance. You can play as all of the main sonic characters including a new one named Emerl. I hope you enjoy that game as much as I did. And remember, trust me, it is almost exactly like smash bros.