FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Popular Firefox theme,

Leetch
New theme

Its called Noia 2.0 (eXtreme),

It has the most downloads of all the firefox themes.
Made,(programmed by) KongKeat with (111421 downloads) 796k !!
Very good theme i really think everyone that uses firefox, should download it, even if you don't like it, still download it to check it out!!
[/url]
Hobbit
I've only downloaded one theme in the past, and it's that one. Coincidence..
Greyhound
right, noia is very clean and beautiful.
i have downloaded it but now i am using azerty III, it's a bit cutty Rolling Eyes
cheeta
I like the default theme of FF... and i will stick to it.... though this FF 1.5 eats lots of RAM...
eLto
Righto, after I've used Opera since version 4, I've finally realized I must switch to FireFox. I downloaded version 9 of opera yesterday, and it's butt-ugly. since I'm a man of design, I like web browsers that are funcional, beautiful and supports everything. Opera does all these things, in version 7 and down. Firefox does all of it. All the time. and thanks to Noia theme, i'm certain that ff is the browser for me. I'll also optimize my site for FireFox, so that others will switch from this ugly Opera 9.

thanks for the tip Wink
anurag_bhd
I also downloaded the Noia theme a few days ago. But didn't like it too much. The Firefox Vista theme is better than the Noia one. Anyway, the default Firefox theme suits me the most. Wink
IceNinjaa
currently im using blue shift...mainly beacuse it works with my desktop theme which is one of alienware's with their package.
Ikthar
I do not like any of those Firefox themes, I stick with the default one... I like simple/minimalist things.
JML897
I too have Noia...didn't know it was the most popular theme, I just got it because it looked cool. Razz Noia and the default FF themes are the only ones I like...
Andrew426
I use "black japan" It looks good - but doesnt go too well with the Tab mix plus extention (cuts off part of the [X] button)

So far thats the only problem Iv noticed.

Going from this back to the default skin is ugly.
orcaz
Ikthar wrote:
I do not like any of those Firefox themes, I stick with the default one... I like simple/minimalist things.

yea i agree... i would rather stick with the default theme... i tried different themes last time, and some were taking more resource than the default theme when installed.