FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Problem Help out





rajhank
This is the page where i am getting the problem,

http://www.msdhoni.in/index.php

The problem is that in the first line of the main content page you can see the error notice as follows:-

Notice: Undefined index: frame in c:\domains\msdhoni.in\wwwroot\index.php on line 127

What is the problem plz tell me.

(The above was a test page, my actual website is www.msdhoni.in so only in contest page i have given the php )

plz tell the problem fast.
Nyizsa
You are referring to a file located on your own hard drive. That's why the server can't find that file.
selim06
Yeah you haven't uploaded the frame so the site can't find it.
hexkid
rajhank wrote:
The problem is that in the first line of the main content page you can see the error notice as follows:-

Notice: Undefined index: frame in c:\domains\msdhoni.in\wwwroot\index.php on line 127


That's because you are using "frame" for the index of something and that something does not have an index with that name.

Code:
<?php
$a = array();
if ($a['frame'] == 'main') {
  echo 'main frame';
}
echo 'normal';
?>
rajhank
Nyizsa wrote:
You are referring to a file located on your own hard drive. That's why the server can't find that file.


which file and to selim which frame and hexkid should i enter the code given by u, if yes where
selim06
rajhank wrote:
Nyizsa wrote:
You are referring to a file located on your own hard drive. That's why the server can't find that file.


which file and to selim which frame and hexkid should i enter the code given by u, if yes where

hexid's way better,add it in to the php file underline the banner(header)codes.BTW:Are you host your own site?
Nyizsa
You would make things MUCH easier if you posted line 127 of index.php...
(May be the whole function containing the line.)
hexkid
hexkid wrote:
<?php
$a = array();
if ($a['frame'] == 'main') {
echo 'main frame';
}
echo 'normal';
?>


rajhank wrote:
hexkid should i enter the code given by u, if yes where


No, do not enter the code above.
That code generates the same error you have in your script.
The reason for the error in my code is that I try to access $a['frame'], but $a does not have an index with that name (in fact it does not have any index at all, but that's irrelevant).

You have to find, in your code what is the variable that you are trying to index with "frame" and make the relevant changes: either add a "frame" index to it; or use another index in line 127.

Nyizsa wrote:
You would make things MUCH easier if you posted line 127 of index.php...
I agree with Nyizsa 100%.
How can we help you, if you don't tell us enough to help you?


You remind me of the pacient who goes to the doctor and complains: "Doctor, when I press here it hurts", to which the doctor answers: "Well, don't press there, then."

You say "Notice: Undefined index: frame in c:\domains\msdhoni.in\wwwroot\index.php on line 127"; I say "Remove line 127 from your script" Smile
rajhank
to selim, no i host my site on a different server.

to hexkid u r right entering ur code gets me the same problem.

And, hexkid if i had posted this thread in contest section, and given some frih$ to the one who corrects it, u could have seen with only this much of info they would have given me the right answer.
Nyizsa
rajhank wrote:
And, hexkid if i had posted this thread in contest section, and given some frih$ to the one who corrects it, u could have seen with only this much of info they would have given me the right answer.

Ah, really? Why don't you post it there, then?
rajhank
ok plz move this thread there mods.

I am ready to give frih$ to the one who gives the answer correctly.
hexkid
rajhank wrote:
I am ready to give frih$ to the one who gives the answer correctly.


I already did.
Remove line 127 from your script and that error will go away.
Related topics
Domain problem. Help me, please!
My page dosn't work in IE, is the problem, help please
Technical problem... help with this line of code?
Mighty Mouse with Mighty Problem HELP
CSS a:hover and tables problem. Help really needed?
Resident Evil 2 Problem, Help me
booting problem with 6600GT AGP
Help! Gnats! I have gnats in my house!
WAMPSERVER PROBLEM !!! HELP !
SQL Problem Help
Help needed with images in php include files
Opera anomaly, Flash Gallery+XML, Problem, HELP?! [SOLVED]
Problem with my blog/database
adsense problem help plz
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Scripting -> Php and MySQL

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.