FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

americans,wake up!!!!!

punkyman
is ther any american that knows what is really going on in the middle east ?
have you any idea how many palestinean children die every day under israeli tanks ?

if you really want to see the truth , don't watch american national tv , watch european and arab tv, or just surf on the net and see the truth with your naked eyes
Helios
I'm from Israel, but i'm just a citizen Sad
I really want the war to stop Sad
S3nd K3ys
punkyman wrote:
have you any idea how many palestinean children die every day under israeli tanks ?

if you really want to see the truth , don't watch american national tv , watch european and arab tv, or just surf on the net and see the truth with your naked eyes

1)If Israel would copy Palestinian GENOCIDAL behaviour, not one Arab would survive their current level of power. (IOW, they could easily wipe out the entire population of Palestine if they really wanted to)

2)The Palestinians today are the inheritors of yesteryear. They are the Arab armies; they were in the war. This is akin to saying that Germans weren't fighting WWII, besides being a red herring. If Israel had lost, and the Jews been exterminated there (as they certainly would have been), I wonder if there would be any regret or introspection. Turkey, by example, is entirely unwilling even to admit the Armenian Genocide.

3)Why is it that when Palestine threatens to (or does) use terror attacks against Israel unless they give up more land, the Israels give up the land and the Palestiens attack them anyway claiming they want MORE land??

4)Yea, lets all watch Arab TV for a fair and un-biased view of the Israelies... Rolling Eyes

Finally...

According to http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Media_coverage_of_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict and a few other OTMSM (Other Than Main Stream Media) outlets, the Palesteins are the ones winning the 'Media" war.
TurkishGamer
I completely disagree with S3nd K3ys's ideas/opinions

1)Palestinians aren't doing anything. U.S is against Muslims and pro Christian and Jewish so they decide censor the media and news to what they want you to believe (Brainwash)

2) About the armenian genocide:
There has been many research on that topic and many have found that during that time, more Turkish died than Armenian. The media just shows the beliefs of nonMuslims. PBS was going to air a small video of the Turkish side of the story and they didn't even allow that to come out. Also there is no written facts about this so how can they be sure that there was an armenian genocide. On the other side, there was written decouments and letters about peace between armenians and the ottoman empire and the prosperous times.

3)There is no such things. I don't know why Israil gave that land up but their army came back and killed civilians (some children too) in Palestinean soil just a week ago.

4) I agree with not watching the arab tv but you need to watch both sides of the story and not just your own nations (especially if your nation has a thing for going into other peoples territory)
whatif
punkyman wrote:

At least the Israelis don't blow themselves up just to kill a few Arabs. And guess who started every its single war between Israel and the Arab countries since Israel gained independence? (Yes, I know the world likes to be blind to the fact that the Arab countries were ready to destroy Israel in '67, but guess what? Blind people aren't the authority on issues that need vision.) Who wants Israel to be pushed into the sea? Who preaches jihad? I can go on and on.

punkyman wrote:
if you really want to see the truth , don't watch american national tv , watch european and arab tv, or just surf on the net and

Sure. Like the American media isn't enough left-wing and anti-Israel...

punkyman wrote:
see the truth with your naked eyes

You don't want people to actually do that, do you?
HDirtwater
punkyman wrote:

You're absolutely right. I won't watch TV or read the paper, I'll just surf this board. People like you seem to know everything. Sheesh.
S3nd K3ys
I'd like some insight from Helios.
badzo
americans,wake up!!!!!
it's good idea Shocked
Damondred
Before this turns into a "Slam the capitalist American sitting on his nice comfy chair enjoying leisure time" please note that most of the world are blind to the troubles of the middle east. Slam everyone please, not just Americans.
Jack_Hammer
Damondred wrote:
Before this turns into a "Slam the capitalist American sitting on his nice comfy chair enjoying leisure time" please note that most of the world are blind to the troubles of the middle east. Slam everyone please, not just Americans.

Yes but other countries actually learn about these things, americans don't have Geography lessons, in history you learn about the making of america, your media is a lot more controlled by the government, there a lost of reasons why americans are blind to a lot of things.
Wink
Josso
I'm not in the right state of mind and I'm too tired to start a proper political and media discussion but I will say this just as a standalone comment:

If you want a better version of what's happening watch UK TV somehow (try the BBC website or others). I've seen some of the complete rubbish posted on American news channels. Our media is not the perfect truth of course (I doubt any countries is) but however you will get the better end of it.
chizeled
I would have to say I feel for both sides. I think there could be a lot of give and take on both sides. I am a American, I do watch TV and I have a opinion on both sides. It is a religious war. Land or no land, religion is the main culpret here. I think the Isrealies should give the PalstilLians what they want and they should give the Isrealies what they want. Why should each country live in fear each day. I hate war and violence, not a logical way to do things.
godam64
israel is want to rule the world by using usa and the gank powers. do you realize how many jewish power in us political and business? it's very big so it's can make bush to help israel to conquer palestine. yeah, right colonializm is still exist. my country is under their power too, we can't do anything right now Sad
Helios
S3nd K3ys wrote:
I'd like some insight from Helios.

I'm just a citizen!
I'm not interested in any war, just like any other citizen(whether Arab or Israeli).

godam64, you're funny, btw.
Sure, we want to take over the world.. yeah.. tomorrow we'll do that.. lmao.
Stop reading those Protocols of the Elders of Zion and come back to reality.
chizeled
I don't think they want rule the world, they would done that by now if wanted to. They do want to be a economic power. I think if it was not for the U.S. and its technology Isreal would be a sitting duck. I have to give some credit to the Palistinian people for fighting for themselves, but terrorists have no place in this world now.
TurkishGamer
godam64 wrote:
Israel wants to rule the world by using usa and the gank powers. Do you realize how many jewish power is in us politics and economics?

I completely agree even though most of you don't.
chizeled
I think this is a very toughy subject and borders on racism. Whatever. I guess this one will be locked soon.
Helios
Well, I don't think I want to rule the world in any way.
I just want to live my life quitely :\

Why would we want to rule the world? That's just silly..
Ok, so it happened that some jews are good with economics and banking.
What's so bad about it? Confused
Other people are good with other stuff...

chizeled, it doesn't 'borders' with racism; it is racism.

So to every racist in here(godam64, TurkishGamer.. etc):
I don't know what they teach you in school, but humans are humans.
There are no bad or good humans... there are just humans. Whether black, white, pink, orange or whatever; everyone here is a human being.
If you don't like it this way, suicide is your only option. Go hang yourself and then argue with god. Because YOU are human too.
Am I wrong? Are you not human, lol?

No. I'm not going to lock it.
I'd like this discussion to stay open so people will stop being so ignorant.
S3nd K3ys
TurkishGamer wrote:
godam64 wrote:
Israel wants to rule the world by using usa and the gank powers. Do you realize how many jewish power is in us politics and economics?

I completely agree even though most of you don't.

Completely, eh? Rolling Eyes

That explains a lot... Wink
S3nd K3ys
Helios wrote:
Well, I don't think I want to rule the world in any way.
I just want to live my life quitely :\

Why would we want to rule the world? That's just silly..
Ok, so it happened that some jews are good with economics and banking.
What's so bad about it? Confused
Other people are good with other stuff...

chizeled, it doesn't 'borders' with racism; it is racism.

So to every racist in here(godam64, TurkishGamer.. etc):
I don't know what they teach you in school, but humans are humans.
There are no bad or good humans... there are just humans. Whether black, white, pink, orange or whatever; everyone here is a human being.
If you don't like it this way, suicide is your only option. Go hang yourself and then argue with god. Because YOU are human too.
Am I wrong? Are you not human, lol?

No. I'm not going to lock it.
I'd like this discussion to stay open so people will stop being so ignorant.

So there's hope for some moderators here after all...

As for the race issue... we all are. We ALL look down on people for SOMETHING. The level (or magnatude) of that behaviour is different from human to human, but WE ALL HAVE IT in one way or another.

How you project it, and how you accept it when directed at you, are great indications of the quality of person, including your inner strength, you are.

If you go thru life as the 'victim', always trying to get pity from others because you're a target for such hatred, you'll be offended at every turn.

If you are strong enough to ignore it and work thru it, you'll be much happier and much stronger.
chizeled
Umm...Lock it? I think I am offended.
Helios
k3ys, imo, racists are just fools who live in the past century.
They believe in stuff that some Russian priest wrote half a century ago and live by such a wrong way of thinking. The sad thing is, that they don't even understand that.

Of course, we all are "kind of racists", but there is a limit.

Ignoring it won't help much.
People in some places are raised from day 0 to be racists(even though their parents haven't ment to). That's just how it is there for many years.
Such 'traditions' are hard to change.

Ignoring it will just make the whole thing roll into a big snowball and after that there's WW-III.

Anyway, I don't feel like a "victim" and I won't even try to explain why.
Balthamos
And if we don't attack, then the American soldiers would die. You cannot stop causalities in war. There is no easy way to fight a war.

~Balthamos
Helios
Yep. Sadly there isn't Sad
The only way to stop the bloodshed is to stop the war.
IceCreamTruck
I'd like to say we ARE doing something about a BIG problem in the middle east, and the world hates us for it.

Since when do we have to solve your problems anyway? I think we should stop focusing on the world, and start focusing on the people that die in our streets every day of starvation, and the inability to afford health care, but we don't.

No offense, but you guys need to figure out how to solve your own problems, and Americas will help where they can. When in doubt look up the figures on how much money was donated to countries affected by the Big Tsunami. Where there is trouble in the world, Americans are there, except where YOUR GOVERNMENTS don't let us come and help. How much money was given to the US when we suffered from the hurricanes? Nothing compaired to how much we shell out for other countries and other people's problems.

LET US DO WHAT WE CAN, and stop dissing people who are helping because we care, and NOT because we have to help anyone.

WOULD YOU HATE AMERICANS EVEN MORE IF WE CLOSED OUR BORDERS AND STOPPED BEING THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTOR TO WORLD PEACE THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN, AND POSSIBLY WILL EVER KNOW? You sure would!

I'm not just say that either. I know an American family that lives in Israel and their daughter was just killed in your stupid little war, and I don't see them packing up and leaving their jobs of helping people in your region learn how to love eachother, so wake up yourself to what we are doing and what we are losing in order to be there!! If you REALLY want to see them I will send you pictures of an AMERICAN BOY shoveling ISRAELY dirt into his AMERICAN sister's grave, and maybe that will show you how awake he and his AMERICAN family are right now!!
chizeled
That I would have to agree with. Our country need to worry about us rather than all the other countries. I guess that will never happen until something big happens agian in this country. We just need to stay out of everyone else problems.
Helios
Actually, I agree with you both!
Every country has to solve inside problems by her own.
I'm just sorry that many countries can't or having a hard time Sad
Including Israel and many others Sad
chizeled
Maybe world Peace would help. Why doesn't every one share the wealth.
goutha
I believe that Palestinians have the right to exist and to have a country... as Israelis too.

Religion... have the same main message: love!!!!!!!!!!!

People are trying to change this message and to earn some land...

At the same time, the US is using its strength to gain power and to help its friends.. and Israel is a freind.

LOVE! I love Jews... I love Muslims and I love Christians... Hope that every one will behave like I do!
Helios
goutha, I'm with you.
Any religion (even Satanism, in some ways) directs humans to proper way of living.
It's not something people should fight about.
Kaisonic
Hey, don't blame me! I didn't vote for Bush!
whatif
godam64 wrote:
israel is want to rule the world by using usa and the gank powers. do you realize how many jewish power in us political and business?

Like Helios wrote, put down Protocols. But even if you don't. come on! Who in his or her right mind would want to take over the world in the state it currently is? Smile
About economic power: Otherwise you'd complain that they're an economic burden to the world. And about that Jewish treasure buried somewhere, give up. It's too well hidden; you won't find it. Razz

(For those who are thinking of taking me seriously, you won't find it because it's not there.)
TurkishGamer
Israel seems to be going on the attack and killing many civilians in Gaza again. Thousands of troops with tanks and guns raided and killed children as well as adults.

The excuse they used to attack was that one soldier was kidnapped from the Isreali's and that the Israeli soldiers bombed many bridges, power stations, and civilian homes just get back that one soldier.

For further information check the following link:
http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-womide294799817jun29,0,6795157.story
Soulfire
You wake up! Do you know how many Israelis die because of palestinian terrorists each day? Niether side is innocent.
Soulfire
Accidental double post, my apologies.
Zug Zug
I am an American, yet I'm also part Turkish,, I know that many people die in the middle east, over many things. America is there to help you, I have to agree with IceCreamTruck, if we did close our boarders to you, you'd hate us even more. If we didn't give you food/clothes/other necessities you'd whine that we don't care. We try to make peace, and you say we love to destroy. Why would we help you in WWII? Why would we have helped the Jews if we didn't care? Why would we have stopped Saddam Housseins cruel rule? Why are you complaining? Do you want more? Every day a child dies in america of starvation, we're helping you out more than we do ourselves. So be happy with what you have v_v.
Jaiye
I'm an american so this post was directed at me.

My response: what the ****** do you expect anybody to do about it?

My life is busy enough just working trying to make enough money to eat and pay rent. really, quite a few americans know what's going on, but no mattter what our president may try, we as a country cannot fix the world.

I think we should just pull out of every country, and focus on our defences and fixing our own domestic problems. /rant
horseatingweeds
The trouble is a free county inherently can not protect its self. It must be proactive. It must crush its threats abroad before it reaches its open and friendly borders and unrestricted infrastructure.
S3nd K3ys
Jaiye wrote:

I think we should just pull out of every country, and focus on our defences and fixing our own domestic problems. /rant

That would be nice, but if we do that, we'll damn sure need every single ounce of our energy focused on defense.
horseatingweeds
Additionally, we would have to sacrifice a great amount of freedoms. If you are uncomfortable with your international phone calls and financial transactions being scrutinized, how about not having the freedom to make them? People would certainly not be able to freely pass across our borders. International travel and shipping would quickly grind to a halt and we would loose large amounts of economic productivity and technological advancement.

Pulling forces out of every country and focusing on our own domestic problems and attempting to protect ourselves at our borders is isolationism. We have tried it already and it works poorly.

Pulling forces out of every country might look on TV as if it were preventing harm universally. Until of course our allies are attacked and destroyed and our enemies are massing fat and board with un-tattered standards on our boarders lined with our young and brave.

It’s really a question of fighting now abroad with thousands or later here with hundreds of thousands.
S3nd K3ys
horseatingweeds wrote:

It’s really a question of fighting now abroad with thousands or later here with hundreds of thousands.

Wow.

That's beautiful, man. Wink
lors
I think most Americans are worried about their own families and our own country. We should take care of our own and other countries should do the same with their people.
shadeR
I think that america is trying to earn some money with that war in iraq... they just want the fuel and oil for itself... they are pumping the oil in iraq and they spill it in their holes in america.. that sux... war in iraq is such a stupid thing... bush i just a crazy dicatotr who wants to rule with world... and he can do it because of he's army and money.. of course and oil..

Americans don't see that...they are occupied eating in McDonald's... they are trowhing money away... Bush is something special... now none vote for him so how did he got there... te presidant of USA?? he's too powerfull for EU and chine... so he's tortureing people in iraq and making a lot of victims... And the biggest covnict is him.. i hate america...sry for being honest
horseatingweeds
shadeR wrote:
sry for being honest

I think you mean uninformed.
systemicerror
I was starting to write a mountain on this subject but I realized that that would probably be inapropriat for the set up of this forum. I may yet post it though.

However I would contend the points I have seen raised here. Particularly the desires that we should become isolationists and that our media is censored.

Our media is brutaly open. However the dollar talks loudest. So international news is generaly not covered as much because it doesn't sell. Why? Because its not hapening on your average americans door step. Call it arogence but we are the size of a large number of these countries around the world that are haveing problems. So we do have alot of local new that we cover here. We do get some highlights of international news but not alot.

I on the other hand find alot of the local news boring, but the horible censorship that we have in america allows me to switch the chanel if I so choose and see someone ranting about the abuses of this Presidency. Change it again and I see some one ranting about the ranters. Personaly I like to get my news from the BBC and CNN. But if you feel information is beeing censored here, I think you are just too ignorent to know where to find it. If you know how to look for news you will find it. This is at odds with alot of other countries out there that do censor there television and internet.

And as for isolationism, every major disastor that causes america to go on a rampage has been preceded by a period of isolationism. Wether we like it or not the world is small. A problem somewhere else is our problem. Call it butting in if you will but I feel it is apropriate.
eday2010
If the palestinians would stop firing rockets into Israel and digging tunnels into Israel to kidnap soldiers, Israel wouldn't have to retaliate. When Israel abandoned Gaza in a step to bring peace, the first thing the damn Palestinians did was use it to fire rockets at Israel. So don't talk about the Palestinian children. Israeli children are dying too. Don't get upset at Israel for defending itself against terrorist scum. If the Palestinians would stop killing Israelis, it is almost certain that Israel would not be attacking Palestinians and would continue its pullout of occupied territory. I have no sympathy for the Palestinians. If they want to attack Isreal, they can damn well expect to get attacked in return. Had they not started firing rockets and attacking Israel again, I and sure they would have pulled out of the West Bank as well in the near future. But because of what recently happened, you now have Israel on the offensive. You reap what you sow. Diplomacy would have worked much better for Palestine that violence. That's been well proven.
izimngcubes15
I hate wars. It's so destructive and kills many people and soldiers. I just hope they are okay over there.

Sad
haak_heu
There are more Palestianian dieing than israelis ..and most of them are
inocent like children and women and also those who are unarmed

If your whole family dieing in front of you and they have not done any thing
this will let you to get revange ...

This is what happeing more and more people joinng those fighter groups to get revange ....

What others to say for this .....
sbel
It's hard for me to imagine living in a country that is undergoing war. Although i'm glad that there is no war where i live, it does hurt seeing all those stuff on the news. Even so, from where i come from censorship in the news is upholded by the government. So i see all of these only on CNN. we have satellite. It's just wrong havin war
Davidgr1200
As far as I understand it the Israelis and the palestinians both want to own the same piece of land and neither wants the other to have part of it. Doesn't make things easy to settle. Of course, this is generalising it, I expect the average palestinian would be quite happy if they were given a piece of land in Jordan and the average Israeli would be quite happy swapping part of their country for another piece of land, but unfortunately it's not the average Israeli or Plaestinian who gets to choose. Blame the leaders and teh extremists on both sides.
CWFwrestling
Yeah! Screw Israel! I mean, Palestine sucks! I mean... they're both wrong, although I'd rather associate with occupiers than terrorist savages.
jabapyth
punkyman wrote:

cool it, guy! what makes you think were soo ignorant/stupid??? (not that a great deal of us arent, but still.)
myself, i dont watch any TV. I get my news on the web, so i do know whats happening.
jabapyth
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Damondred wrote:

Yes but other countries actually learn about these things, americans don't have Geography lessons, in history you learn about the making of america, your media is a lot more controlled by the government, there a lost of reasons why americans are blind to a lot of things.
Wink

we do too have geography, etc. there's a lot of bigotry in europe about how stupid those capitalist americans are, but have you been here? to an adequate school?