FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

H.I.M - The Finnish one.

munkey_boy
Hi, anybody here like H.I.M. I think they are alright. Very Happy
SamiTheBerber
munkey_boy wrote:
Hi, anybody here like H.I.M. I think they are alright. Very Happy

Few songs are good, but not my type of music.
skullflower
Eh, I own the album Deep Shadows and Brilliant Lights, which bored the heck out of me. So I've since despised this band. And so far, any clips I've heard of their newer stuff hasn't impressed me any. They're not a bad band, just not what I prefer at all.
the_mariska
Allright. I love almost everything what is Finnish, but about HIM I unfortunately can't say anything more. To be honest I prefer to watch them rather than listen [Ville used to be very cute, but now he's got fat, so only the old videos Razz].
shinnoyami
I like them a lot, their one of my favorites. I like their romatic dark lyrics. and Ville's voice is just amazing, i like how it can go so deep.
vexation
I never really liked HIM, but for some reason their single, "Killing Loneliness" has just grown on me(enough that I have listened to that one song 6 times in a row)...I may get into them more...who knows...My music taste is one that ever changes
azrael85
I like the band alot, Ever since I heard my first cd by them "Razorblade Romance" I been addicted, They're lyrics are good and they make pretty good music videos awesome. I enjoyed the new cd alot.
Mr. McCoy
I like the song "Poison girl"...
All around, they are ok.
Mr. McCoy
Mr. McCoy wrote:
I like the song "Poison girl"...
All around, they are ok.

Poison Girl is one of my favourites, but I prefer "Join Me In Death"...
But what can I say... I LOVE THEM, but its true Ville is not cute anymore. He drinks to much beer´s so he has become quite fat Crying or Very sad
But...Uuuuuuuuuuuh he was hot in that concert 4 years ago... I hold his hand ;D...hehe my x boyfreind didn´t seem to enjoy it as much as I did...hehe
gere
I'm finnish and I'm of course proud of them. I don't like their so music so much that I could buy their album but HIM sounds good when you hear it sometimes on the radio. I don't like Ville, he is such a diva and after when HIM climbed to the top he has became more diva.
mikakiev
They're good.Funny looking but music and songs are OK.
Forky
I love HIM!!
Ville Valo....is amazing.
great voice and he is sexy!! lol.
love!! ♥♥♥