FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Official song of Fifa World Cup 2006

bercha
had anyone heard the song yet? it's quite good though.. not bad not bad Smile
SamiTheBerber
bercha wrote:
had anyone heard the song yet? it's quite good though.. not bad not bad Smile

I like it, it has very good melody and other subjects are good too Wink It sounds a bit african-music, which is good Very Happy
CyanEyed
can any1 record it and provide a link cuz ive neva heard it
mercurial
http://radioblogclub.com/open/104376/396632/celebrate_the_day

some site where u can listen to songs..and minimal (or no) buffering too..i have both shakira's hips don't lie and the celebrate the day..but i still think celebrate the day sounds nicer especially with the majestic chorus eh.
SamiTheBerber
mercurial wrote:

some site where u can listen to songs..and minimal (or no) buffering too..i have both shakira's hips don't lie and the celebrate the day..but i still think celebrate the day sounds nicer especially with the majestic chorus eh.

Thanks a lot for the link! Now I know the name too Wink
afracsass
who's the singer? is this english song or some different language is mixed?
tydzjing
i like this song.
yeu9h1
Where's Times of Our Life? It's very good in my opinion (I prefer Hips don't lie, but it's not the official song). The beginning part in Celebrate the day does not impress me very much.
Biter
mercurial wrote:

Thanks a lot for link.i m listening now.ty Exclamation
selim06
This is really good and comfortable... I think Germany 2006 is a good tournament with it's Music, Videos, Football etc...BTW:Thanks for the link(I hope so it's legal Very Happy)
chaity
official song of fifa world cup2010 is waving flag by knaan

Link Download: bit.ly Lyrics: Ooooooh Wooooooh Ooooooh Wooooooh Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher See the champions, take the field now, unify us, make us feel proud In the streets are, hands are liftin’, as we lose our inhibition Celebration, its around us, every nations, all around us Singin’ forever young, singin’ songs underneath that sun Lets rejoice in the beautiful game And together at the end of the day WE ALL SAY When I get older, I will be stronger They’ll call me freedom Just like a wavin’ flag Andthen it goes back…And then it goes back… And then it goes back…And then it goes… When I get older, I will be stronger They’ll call me freedom Just like a wavin’ flag And then it goes back…And then it goes back… And then it goes back…And then it goes… Ooooooh Wooooooh Ooooooh Wooooooh Give you freedom, give you fire, give you reason, take you higher See the champions, take the field now, unify us, make us feel proud In the streets are, hands are lifting, every loser inhibition Celebration, its around us, every nations, all around us Singin’ forever young, singin’ songs underneath that sun Lets rejoice in the beautiful game And together at the end of the day WE ALL SAY When I get older, I will be stronger They’ll call me freedom Just like a wavin’ flag And then it goes back…And then it goes back… And then it goes back…And then it goes… When I get older, I will be stronger They’ll call me freedom Just like a wavin’ flag …