FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

over the hedge

bercha
anyone watches it yet? so funny! i love the turtle in the movie! he's cute Wink
jeremoi
It looks like a funny movie but not one that I'll be seeing in theaters.
spaz-o
Pretty much the only reason I'm going to see that is cause Avril's 'acting' in it (does voice acting count as acting-acting?).

*Points to self* Big Avril fan.
rightclickscott
Grr, I can't stand Avril, she's such a ****** poser and everyone knows it...

I saw it with my lesbian friend, and all I can say is that I still have some respect for Ben Folds, even after the butchering of Rockin' the Suburbs, and I still think Thomas Haden Church is one of the sexiest men alive. It's a good family movie, but the only real thing adults may like about it is the appearance of some pretty obscure yet great stars, like the aforementioned Thomas Haden Church. I didn't like it too much, but it was still ok.
spaz-o
^^ Poser how? If this is another "she's not punk" thing (as it always is), that was four years ago. Britney's gotten sloppy, Brad and Jen broke up, lots of fires and other things happened and I now have to pay $13/kg for bananas. Things change.

I can't wait to see it, it looks cute. But unfortunately none of my friends think it's worth the money to see a kiddy movie.
alkady
Did you guys see Over the Hedge - HP joint ad in which the Hedge Gang go into this coffee shop and steal everyones coffee cup while the skunk used his horrible odor as a flashbang style gas. One of them actually stoled the laptop, That was hilarious.