FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stats?

vahsi000
I've done a research and this problem has come up a few times where they've been told that the problem is being worked on.

My question is does DA have a stat program like awstats (which i really liked when i was with cpanel) and does it work?
engeland
it doesnt work with cpanel either. im using cpanel btw
Bondings
engeland wrote:

What do you mean it doesn't work? You need to select awstats in the stats configuration or however that's called, and then wait for like a day. It's working for me at least.

I will try to fix the stats on server 2 by the end of this month, but I can't guarantee it will work for sure.
vahsi000
Bondings wrote:
engeland wrote:

What do you mean it doesn't work? You need to select awstats in the stats configuration or however that's called, and then wait for like a day. It's working for me at least.

I will try to fix the stats on server 2 by the end of this month, but I can't guarantee it will work for sure.

Just out of curiosity, is there a way for individuals to fix this problem by themselves? For example by installing a script, i'm not experienced enough in this area to make a suggestion but it does make sense that 100 odd people can make a work done faster rather then 1 person. Like all you would need is an easy to follow step by step guide and if anyone wants this stats program they can easily implement it themselves.

Just an idea...
mathiaus
You can use your own or another stats program yourself though there is no way to integrate it into Direct Admin and you would likely have to paste some code into each page.

Stats work on server 1, you just need to tell it record data. They don't currently work on server 2 but Bondings is working on it, trying to solve the problem. Please be patient waiting for this.

-close-