FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2.1 Speakers

caesar2164
I'm (well i will be in like 2 months) a freshman in college and am wondering about a speaker system to get.

I've been looking at the Altec Lansing vs4121 and the creative i-trigue 3400.

can anyone suggest good 2.1 speakers that will cost me less than 100$ US (if they're above 100 $ US i'll look at thm anyway and see if i can find good deals...)

yeah, so help me please! i got a good mouse (laser!), have good headphones so I can last for a while... until I learn who my roomate is so I can work out the entertainment detail for the dorm room...

so now I'm researching speakers!

-Giulio
dz9c
I suggest the Logitech Z2300 speakers...200 watts power and awesome quality. This thing received a very rare 9.0/10 on CNET!! This would no doubt be your best bet my friend. Smile
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2173,CONTENTID=9372
alkady
For that price you can actually get 5.1 or even 7.1 and achieve superior sound quality.
Jaiye
I've heard a lot of good things about the bose 2.1 system. (about $150 retail though)

and P.S. yes you can get more sound with a 5.1 system, but you can get better quality for the price with 2.1 anyone who says otherwise must not enjoy crisp clean music.

P.P.S. those logitech ones do looks quite impressive. I would definetly give those a listening to if I had the chance.