FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

>-<{[The TAB Lottery::Guaranteed winner!!]}>-<

bladesage
Hello! For all those who participated in the original Frihost Lotto, we cannot thank you enough. For those who didn't, we strongly encourage you to participate in this one.

We now have some new management, hence the new name. We did not get rid of the old management, but we needed something to help ensure the success of this company. And that's where I come in Very Happy.

TAB Lotto Rules:

Any violation of the following rules will get you BANNED instantly

I. The tickets will cost 5 frih$, and it MUST be paid immediately

II. Each participant can have up to 5 tickets in a lottery round, NO exceptions

III. The lotto is meant to be fair to everyone, and abuse may be reported to any staff member

IV. For each ticket you purchase, your name will be added to the list again

V. At the end of each round, on the drawing day, one name will be chosen

VI. That person will win the prize money

VII. All money accepted for ticket sales will go directly into the pot

VIII. The pot will have 20% removed from it at each drawing, that money will go to the company

IX. If the money cannot be split evenly between the winner and the company's 20%, the remainder will go into the next pot

To see the 100% up-to-date pot value, visit the Official TAB Lotto homepage!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

And remember, you can be a winner!!

EDIT: I moved the rules onto this post as well, so you don't have to visit the site to view them Smile

EDIT: We changed the rules to guarantee that there will be a winner each week, and only 1.
bladesage
Alright then. Since we didn't get any replies as soon as we expected, let me make this a bit more interesting. I am adding 200 additional frih$ to the pot, right out of my pocket.

This would be what we call a jackpot round. Normally, we do this every few weeks, adding a bunch or extra money from the company funds. But I want to give everyone another reason to join the lotto. And thus, I am donating 200 of my own.
TeenZine
Since bladesage is being so nice I will add 25 frih$ so come on come all to the reformed lotto.
Scorpio
The last time such a stunt was attempted by teopnzine, it failed Miserably(with a capital M)

Also, no one ever won that contest and teenzine kept giving dumb excuses like "oh im sorry no one got it bad luck" and blah blah

and in the end he lost his money(which was nevertheless not his)

What exactly do you mean by "randomly chosen"?

if you are talking about a mod picking a number thats plain crazy.

Clarify on that point.

Also, people not winning and carrying over to next pot is ridiculous since it never worked last time and the only thing that happened is that all those who participated lost the money totally due to somebody's foolishness.

And nobody can predict what will happen this time over.

This is just a suggestion to you bladesage. So if you want, ponder over it
TeenZine
And heres a suggestion for you please be quiet and less anoying.
alkady
@Scorpio

With all due respect as a senior member, The first time the lottery was attempted, A few little aspect where left missing.

And as a part owner at that time, I am as Responsible as Teenzine is if there was any problems. At first when I bought a stake, I though I might as well just allow Teen to do all the work, But I realize I was better off getting involved into the day to day work and thats something I can't go back to change.

But Scorpio, Let me lecture you with a bit on copyright laws. Under the laws of most jurisdictions. A copyright isnt required to claim ownership of something. If you where the first at it, By De Facto you are the rightful owner.

It's like saying you created a Computer but you dumped it and someone found it. He can claim ownership but he can never claim creatorship.
TeenZine
Thank you veary well put.
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
@Scorpio

With all due respect as a senior member, The first time the lottery was attempted, A few little aspect where left missing.

And as a part owner at that time, I am as Responsible as Teenzine is if there was any problems. At first when I bought a stake, I though I might as well just allow Teen to do all the work, But I realize I was better off getting involved into the day to day work and thats something I can't go back to change.

But Scorpio, Let me lecture you with a bit on copyright laws. Under the laws of most jurisdictions. A copyright isnt required to claim ownership of something. If you where the first at it, By De Facto you are the rightful owner.

It's like saying you created a Computer but you dumped it and someone found it. He can claim ownership but he can never claim creatorship.

You still havent any of my other questions there

Also, I meant that the lottery was very badly managed by an idiot last time who started it and I asked what you would do to improve it this time around

If that was the case with all the copyrights, then almost all the sig stalls SHOULD have been shut down which apparently is not as the case as the admins are unwilling to accept n0obie's verdict on this

This apparently means nobody gives a damn about the copyrights, atleast not here

Anyway, my questions here were not about copyrights at all.
It was simply about the management and planning of the lotto which you plan to run or rather, running now

And tenzine, nobody really gives a **** about your incoherent and incomprehendible one-liners. so just shut up and let people get on with sensible conversation without your useless interruptions
alkady
@Scorpio

Well, I'll honestly say that I should have actually worked on the Lottery the first time and not be a silent partner and do nothing but fund the projects expecting some gains.

This time, I'll take full responsibility for any FRIH$ lost, I can be trusted and I am capable of backing up the cash. I hope I know what I'm doing by saying this, LOL.

Teenzine will NOT, I repeat NOT be holding the purse anymore. Someone else will. This time the numbers will be randomly selected and if you wish, We will even record it being selected.

The Lottery will be more sophisticated than the last time with Blade Sage on the team and the possibilities will be endless.

And Scorpio, This time I will be managing certain aspect of the Lottery with Bladesage, Maybe you dont trust Teenzine. But atleast I hope youll trust me and Bladesage on this one. Where all, All of us are respectable members of the Frihost Community (Including you Scorpio) and I hope I'll put your faith in us on this.

And for the copyright, I'm no fan of that thing, But still protecting my interest is also important.

How this will be run? Well its not hard really, All I can say is, We wont make a mistake twice.
TeenZine
The site is having some problems as I switched to an actuall domain please dont worry we should get this fixed by tommrow.
Scorpio
@alkady

Thanks for that.

I do trust you since you have had no problems in dealings with customers/people in the marketplace or in frihost on the whole

So I hope you do a good job of it

If you could, please tell me about the method to calculate the random number
DeFwh
Non of my business but these arguments should be carried on outside the forums to avoid further argument spammage of forums.

And please get off Bladesage, we all know that Teenzine had a few problems running the lotto. I know Bladesage and I can vouch for his honesty and trust. He has laid several ground rules which are simple to the point and are very clear. Bladesage has not let me down and he wont let the players of the TAB lotto down.

If you have a problem with that or would like to argue/discuss this further you can catch me on msn, aim, or yahoo.
coolclay
Ok, so after all that BS where do I buy tickets? If it is here then I would like to buy 4.
bladesage
coolclay wrote:
Ok, so after all that BS where do I buy tickets? If it is here then I would like to buy 4.

You can send me the money along with all the numbers you choose. And I admit all that arguing was a bit unnecessary, but I trust it is all out of the way now.

The numbers will be randomly chosen using a javascript number generator, and stored using PHP and mysql.
Scorpio
DeFwh wrote:
Non of my business but these arguments should be carried on outside the forums to avoid further argument spammage of forums.

And please get off Bladesage, we all know that Teenzine had a few problems running the lotto. I know Bladesage and I can vouch for his honesty and trust. He has laid several ground rules which are simple to the point and are very clear. Bladesage has not let me down and he wont let the players of the TAB lotto down.

If you have a problem with that or would like to argue/discuss this further you can catch me on msn, aim, or yahoo.

I am not arguing

In case it seems so to you, then you'd better check again

I was asking only a question which, now, apparently blade seems to have answered.

Also, I dont care whether you or the Pope himself voucehes for teenzine's honesty.

All I ask of him is not to interfere in the midst of proper conversation and post his no-gooders
alkady
@Scorpio

Forgot to answer the question of how the numbers will be picked, Well Bladesage wants to make a script for random number selection. If you wish I can use my web cam to record the selection process of numbers.
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
@Scorpio

Forgot to answer the question of how the numbers will be picked, Well Bladesage wants to make a script for random number selection. If you wish I can use my web cam to record the selection process of numbers.

I completely trust you people(excluding you know who)

And I dont need anything of that sort to convince me

Have a nice time with your thread and I hope it becomes successful
TeenZine
scorpio wrote:

I completely trust you people(excluding you know who)

I wonder who Confused Confused Question Question

I realy dont know what you have against me I dont have any thing against you except you spamming this board alot.
James007
Could you please continue your arguement elsewhere?

Thank you.
bladesage
coolclay wrote:

Are you still interested? I have yet to hear from you again.

James007 wrote:
Could you please continue your arguement elsewhere?

Thank you.

Well put. I was getting tired of the arguing myself.
bladesage
Okay, sorry for the double post, but we edited the rules.

There will now be one, and ONLY one, winner each week now. You no longer need any numbers, and your name will be added to the list [again] for each ticket you buy.

This will function similarly to a raffle, a name will be randomly chosen from the list, and that person is the winner.

I didn't get around to changing the rules page on the site yet, but I edited the ones on my first post here.
hunnyhiteshseth
Since bladesage is conducting the lotto, I am interested in it.

I want to buy tickets, to whom should I pay?( I suppose to Bladesage) but just want a confirmation.
bladesage
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Since bladesage is conducting the lotto, I am interested in it.

I want to buy tickets, to whom should I pay?( I suppose to Bladesage) but just want a confirmation.

Yes, the payments go to me.

That's exactly correct.
squirrelmaster
YAY Dancing i've been hoping that the LOTTO would be revived sometime, and am glad that there will always be a winner now.
Good thing this is back, I got to have somewhere to spend my frih$ Laughing

and 1 question, when is the first drawing??
bladesage
squirrelmaster wrote:
YAY Dancing i've been hoping that the LOTTO would be revived sometime, and am glad that there will always be a winner now.
Good thing this is back, I got to have somewhere to spend my frih$ Laughing

and 1 question, when is the first drawing??

Tommorrow.

And we're glad the lotto is back as well Very Happy
TeenZine
And Im glad to have Bladesage joining my staff.
Any way just wanted to mention that we are selling add space in the marketplace.
dwcnps
I'll have two tickets thankyou...
hunnyhiteshseth
I want to purchase 5 tickets, I am donating 25frih$ to bladesage
TeenZine
Alright, we've drawn the winner!

To see who won, and the prize, visit The Official TAB Lottery Website!!

We hope to see you in our week 6 thread. So post post post so you can have your chance at wining our pot.

Best luck to all,
Sincerely,
-The TAB Lotto team
squirrelmaster
OMG, I WON THE LOTTO!!!!!! Dancing
I like the frih$ all 268 of them! Drool

but what to do with them Think
I KNOW i shall play the lotto AGAIN!! Laughing
but without a jackpot, it isn't as fun so i shall donate 200 FRIH$ to it
i like the lotto, and want to keep it going so i hope 2 see u ppl next time Razz
TeenZine
Hello everyone!

The TAB Lotto (formerly Frihost Lotto) is back for week #2! (of the new lotto system)

We hope you'll participate in making this week even more successful than the last!

Quote:
TAB Lotto Rules:

Any violation of the following rules will get you BANNED instantly

I. The tickets will cost 5 frih$, and it MUST be paid immediately

II. Each participant can have up to 5 tickets in a lottery round, NO exceptions

III. The lotto is meant to be fair to everyone, and abuse may be reported to any staff member

IV. For each ticket you purchase, your name will be added to the list again

V. At the end of each round, on the drawing day, one name will be chosen

VI. That person will win the prize money

VII. All money accepted for ticket sales will go directly into the pot

VIII. The pot will have 20% removed from it at each drawing, that money will go to the company

IX. If the money cannot be split evenly between the winner and the company's 20%, the remainder will go into the next pot

To see the 100% up-to-date pot value and latest winner, visit the Official TAB Lotto homepage!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

And remember, you can be a winner!!

New this week:

There will be a second place winner. who will get a free week of advertzing on our site Text add ONLY
Blaster
If any money is lost or anything like that i will back it up being i have over 4000 frih (thanks to dz9c) Also i am going to buy 5 tickets Very Happy
TeenZine
sure I will add you please pay me if you haven't paid any one else yet.
TeenZine
Thanks for such a gr8 First time on our new system any way check us out at week 2
Animal
-close- at TeenZine's request. Please PM any mod if you want this topic reopened.