FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your Ad about Free Web Host is false

poddarweb
By finding in a Search Engine that you are providing Free Web Hosting with Sub Domain and No Forced Ads, I visited your site and found there that I require to register myself in your forum and thereafter should get 5 Quality Post and 10 Points to get free web hosting. Please check my account. I did so in a very first day itself and today there is more than the minimum requirements as mentioned by you, but surprisingly I am not getting the Free Web Hosting, though I applied for it. Why ?
S3nd K3ys
poddarweb wrote:
By finding in a Search Engine that you are providing Free Web Hosting with Sub Domain and No Forced Ads, I visited your site and found there that I require to register myself in your forum and thereafter should get 5 Quality Post and 10 Points to get free web hosting. Please check my account. I did so in a very first day itself and today there is more than the minimum requirements as mentioned by you, but surprisingly I am not getting the Free Web Hosting, though I applied for it. Why ?

(Stop me if you've heard this...) don't let the door hit-cha where the Good Lord split-cha Wink
Panthrowzay
did you pay any money, if you did then you complain, else ease off and chill in the fourm to help insure your hosting account is not canceled becasue you took a vaction, really its not that hard to just wait. for some one to just give you super hosting and all you have to do is wait a day and carry on meaning conversation, he does allot of this stuf manually, so give the head guy a break he has a life too, he is a he right?

and go read the FAQ this stuff takes some time, *smiles* just chill in the fourm TRUST ME!
S3nd K3ys
You don't even have to post every day. Just run your points up and you can take like 30-45 days off before you get removed.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
alkady
Thats a good one. Why do people complain about free things. Your getting something like this for free and all the owners ask for you is to post on their forums, Nothing more but a "hi, whats up" How hard is that?
Helios
FriHost provides free webhosting and will continue doing so until Bondings(the admin) says no.

Means you are not paying any money, and prolly won't.

If you don't like the idea of posting here, no-one's holding you.

Have a nice day.
Scorpio
and yes, it seems that you are running a web design company

How successful god only knows

So why dont you find some good reliable host in india instead of vying for a free host

Its not like you are an amateur webdesigner wanting to try out your skills?

If you are dissatisfied with what you are getting for free then I've just got 2 words for you:

Bugger Off
tidruG
Poddarweb, I really don't know whether you've read the rules or the TOS or the FAQ. We do offer free* hosting services. Nobody has paid a single paisa to Frihost yet, and we don't plan to have any paid hosting plans available either.

Anyway, as clearly stated in the TOS, you are not allowed to resell our services, i.e. you cannot sell the space we provide to other users, which is waht you plan to do.

By the way, even otherwise, you haven't been charged money for anything. Have a good day.

*Sorry to disappoint you, there is no catch. free means free, as in not having to pay any money whatsoever.
mathiaus
Frihost is FREE

You applied for an account but were rejected because you wanted to resell your space whcih we do not allow. If you were not notified of this you should check your PM's. We also require users to read the TOS before requesting an account which you clearly didn't Mad
If in the future you wish to have an account for a purpose which Frihost allows, you may request again. We will still be free then as well.

-close-