FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dance Dance Revolution

SoulSphere
Who likes to play Dance Dance Revolution here? I know I love to! But are there others who like this game?
Guyon
I <3 Dance Dance Revolution! It is the coolest! there are sooooooo many songs to choose from, that sometimes I do not know which one to choose!
I wasn't the BEST at it at first, but now I am getting better and better, so if you did not do so great at first, I diddn't either and it takes time and practice.

There is a difficulty level which I like because I couldn't dance to it at first
there is Beginner, Light, Standard, Hard, and Nonstop and Endless mode.

There is a Workout mode to make you fit! you can see how many calories you have lost

There are over 65 songs for Dance Dance Revolution two

You can compete with your friends

I would give Dance Dance Revolution 5 out of 5 stars!!!!!!

It is fun, and you lose weight. What is there to Lose?

Go Dance Dance Revolution!! Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing
alkady
Now thats something I havent seen in some time, It a very fun thing if your the type to dance alot.
Xtbonex
I also like ddr it is a great game. I also like it because there is so many different songs that give you a variaty of hard fast levels to ones that are slow and have a easy beat to follow. I think ddr is great even for little kids. My sister is only 5 and she loves to dance with me on the other ddr matt and even my gram sometimes does it and its great for exersise which i think is awasome. Smile
hlavco
I play DDR all the time. I started about two years ago, and I can beat most of the hard songs. To Guyon, there is no DDR 2, that would be DDR Extreme 2 you're talking about. In America, there have been four PS2 releases, Extreme 2 being the most recent one. However, DDR Supernova comes out this fall (look for it in arcades this summer).

I actually got started on my friend's old DDR Disney Mix for the PS1. Only 20 songs, but they're all good. That game is so rare nowadays that on eBay they're selling them for nearly $100.
i-morgan
I have DDR Extreme 2 on PS2. I've had it for a few months and I'm now able to dance on standard mode.

In that game there is beginner, light, standard, heavy and challenge. Even on some standard games are hard. O_<

Like the song Sakura and Panadoria (sp?) I can only do on light modes. I'm too afraid to go higher on those songs! DX

For a while my friend Jimmy (well... like the whole year) kept saying how good he was at DDR (He had a Mario version at home) and last weekend we finally went head to head.

I totally kicked his ass. Haha! XD
That will show him.
Soulfire
It's really fun, and it works well when we have that and Karaoke Revolution.
TSpiralP
Yeah I used to like DDR. I played for about 3-4 years now.I used to play it allot untill they stopped making new versions... But I hear there is a new one, but I won't be going back into DDR anymore
Guyon
I play DDR all the time. I started about two years ago, and I can beat most of the hard songs. To Guyon, there is no DDR 2, that would be DDR Extreme 2 you're talking about. In America, there have been four PS2 releases, Extreme 2 being the most recent one. However, DDR Supernova comes out this fall (look for it in arcades this summer).

I actually got started on my friend's old DDR Disney Mix for the PS1. Only 20 songs, but they're all good. That game is so rare nowadays that on eBay they're selling them for nearly $100.

For:hlavco,

I meant DDR Max 2. There is DDR max (I think it is only for Playstation), DDR Max 2, DDR Extreme, and DDR Extreme 2, and there probabally is another one somewhere.......I don't know about, but I didn't mean DDR Max Extreme 2, I meant DDR Max 2

Rachel Very Happy
Thundr n Lightning
Haha. I love DDR, but I don't play often since I don't have the time and I'm not very good at it. Actually, I don't have DDR, I have the computer version since I don't have a PS2, but I actually first discovered it in China about 6 years ago Laughing I haven't made too much improvement since then.
Zug Zug
I love DDR! It's a good/fun way to exercise ^_^...I've lost over 40 pounds playing it! My favorite songa are: Look At Us, Nori Nori Nori, Candy, Long Train Running, and End of the Century. ^_^ I love DDR! XD My family thinks it's sooo immature and boring...but I've found that adult love it too. my friends family plays it together all the time..her mother is pretty good! ^_^
trickstott
I really enjoy DDR, but I feel that it could really use some interface redesigning. Perhaps they should take some pages from to folks at Harmonix (Kareoke Revolution, Guitar Hero) and streamline some things.

The dancing is really excellent, but anything that is not dancing is almost painful to operate because it is so obtuse.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.