FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BEST ALCOHOLIC DRINK...

Lamirande
I looooooooooooooove tequila shooters then RIGHT after take a shot of clamato juice... its soooo good cause the clamato juice takes away the taste of the tequila and makes it go down smoothly.. and ur stomache doesn't burn.. as much lol Rolling Eyes
Thatguy
Vodka is my drink of choice. It's tasteless (if you get the good stuff), strong, and can be mixed with just about everything.
maclui
Beer, cold extra sour beer
Thatguy
maclui wrote:
Beer, cold extra sour beer

Wheat beer is good, too.
Lamirande
ewwwwwwwww, I have no idea how you guys drink beeeeeer its sooo bitter tasting!

You guys should drink girly drinks, there soooooooo good..

know what would be smart?? selling like apple martinis in a beer bottle!
Jaiye
Thatguy wrote:
Vodka is my drink of choice. It's tasteless (if you get the good stuff), strong, and can be mixed with just about everything.

I'll second that. What do you prefer? I usually go with Skyy because of habit, but I don't know how good it ranks for quality.

And Thatguy, i totally agree with you on wheat beer also. I like your style.
Grego.Sanders
Thatguy wrote:

I can absolutely agree with your opinion. VODKA is one of the best alcoholic drinks... As you said, can be mix with everything, and tastes fantastic with everything. My choice is vodka with shewps.
Thatguy
Jaiye wrote:
Thatguy wrote:

I'll second that. What do you prefer? I usually go with Skyy because of habit, but I don't know how good it ranks for quality.

And Thatguy, i totally agree with you on wheat beer also. I like your style.

I like the stuff from our local distillery called "Most Wanted". It's about $17 for a 750ml bottle, and tastes about the same as Grey Goose. I have tried Level, and that was the best stuff I'd ever had, except it is way too expensive to have regularly. Skyy is good stuff, too.
Thatguy
Lamirande wrote:

Pfft. I'm telling you, wheat beer is where it's at. Dos Equis is good if you want a lighter beer, too. Add a lime for extra good flavor.
Arkratas
Nothing is better than Jack Daniels.
joxang
Arkratas wrote:
Nothing is better than Jack Daniels.

I agree sooo much. Jack on the rocks as a general drink.

Or a ice cold martini bianca.

But BEER?! and VODKA?!?! the former tastes like piss, the latter's just...urgh :S.

Tequila is best for getting drunk quickly.
38club
best alcoholic drink ... vodka
Liu
My favorite alcoholic drink thus far has always been Margaritas.
Thatguy
38club wrote:
best alcoholic drink ... vodka

This man knows what's going on in this thread.

I'm relaxing to some nice alcoholic drinks right now. Wink
Marston
Alcohol sucks. Your Liver hates you for drinking it. Very Happy
evilryu530
bicardi 151, with a little lime, and eatting it with a big fat juicy steak....thats the best way, damn it get some a 1 bold sauce with it too. good luck!
Linda_B
G & T !! My one and only Gin&Tonic.

I grew up in Germany though, so beer is far up that list too. So is wine from living in France.
Its all quite nice actually Rolling Eyes
cheh
good 'ol beer! Very Happy
R2.DETARD
spanish beer or vodka.
vodka can be mixed with anything. and by mixing i mean like vodka and lime as well as starting out the night drinking wine and then moving on to vodka.
vodka is just so damn versatile
sibbahz
Beers good for a while but to get more drunk, i prefer vodka based drinks.
badzo
I like Georgian vodka "Chacha"
it's good for drink in winter when outside is cold
chargoyle
Has anyone tried RockStar 21 yet?
Jaiye
right now I'm fairly drunk of vodka + OJ and whisky shots.

the whisky went down suprisingly smooth and wasn't bad at all.

with work in 5 hours, tomorrow will be shitty.
joxang
The thing is, do u drink alcohol just for the alcoholic content, or because you want to get pissed?

Vodka falls in the later category i think. It tastes of...well. Alcohol. And by mixing it, all you are doing is creating a sweet drink from which you can get pissed.

Whiskeys are far more subtle, drunk by people who enjoy the taste. That said, anyone who mixes JD with coke deserves to die.
matttai
my favourite normally when i go out and have a drink is bacardi and coke. Normally will have 2 of these. Then if i want to go hard at it its 2-3 long island ice teas skulled down and onto the shots Laughing
drakordern
Beer is overrated... for gods sake it smells like womit, at least the day after Wink

No beer is a good choice next to wine....

White wine to social gatterings and red to dinner

Then there is cider... it´s like lemonade... U get wasted without effort.

But the greatest thing ever is RED BULL VODKA

The dragon has spoken *puff*
lors
When I used to drink, I just loved rum and coke, but you can't beat an icy cold beer.
leat397
I would give red wine a vote.
In my mind alcohol is not necessarily to let somebody be drunken...
Red Wine is healthy if taking in a limited quantity, and it is just fit for serving with a dinner.
Alcohol is a good thing to our body only when it is taken in a limited and softly.
mavahntooth
try lambanog... Smile
Damondred
I had a multiple orgasm once.....lawl. No really, I did. Best hard liquor drink I have ever had. I would tell you what was in it, but when my friends and I drank them, there were several other drinks preceding that so I don't remember everthing that was in it except Kahlua. The multiple orgasm was a really nice, chocolaty drink. I had probably three or four that night before the ingredients ran out. Then, it was followed by another decent drink... Jaeger. To the ones who have not tried Jaeger, think black jelly beans ( I would say liqourice but I don't know if that spelling is right Very Happy ).

BUT! Even though that night of 22+ shots of hard liqour was the last night I drank, and I don't drink anymore, I agree that Vodka is the best straight up drink ever. I used to chug it straight from the bottle. Very good stuff. Smirnoff was the brand I enjoyed most.

Cheers!
cavbela
everything is lie. onlyreal is turkish raki. tekirdag raki. You can see it below

you have to try it.

Quote:
Raki, The Traditional Turkish Drink

When one thinks of Turkey or Turks, one is reminded of Raki, the traditional Turkish drink. Raki can be made from different fruits in different regions, but raisin is the most common. The drink made in Anatolia and known as Turkish raki has a history going back 300 years. The art of distillation which started in the Arab world and spread to the neighboring countries was implemented when people thought of making use of the sugar in the residue of wine processing. With the addition of aniseed, raki took on its Turkish characteristic. The famous Turkish traveler Evliya Çelebi listed the artisans of Istanbul in the first volume of his book on his voyages which he wrote in 1630. Among the artisans he also mentioned the arakmakers. While writing that arak was made from all kinds of plants, he also mentioned the word raki and said that drinking even one drop of this intoxicating drink was sinful. It is known that at that time in Istanbul 300 people in 100 workshop were occupied in the production and sale of this drink. Evliya Çelebi spoke of tavern-keepers as "accursed, ill omened, blame worthy" and said there were taverns all over Istanbul but especially in Samatya, Kumkapi, Balikpazari, Unkapani, Fener, Balat and the two shores of the Bosphorous and added "Galata means Taverns". Evliya Çelebi recorded the small wine shops and the kinds of wine they sold and also mentioned the taverns that sold raki, all kinds of raki, like raki wine, banana raki, mustard raki, linden raki, cinnomon raki, clove raki, pomegranate raki, hay raki, aniseed raki.

Today, drinking raki has its own traditional rituals. Most important is what it is to be partaken with. White cheese is the main and unchangeable "meze" of raki. Raki is usually drunk with cold dishes like tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and seafood. Fish is also a favorite, especially mullet and mackerel. Due to the aniseed it contains, raki changes color and becomes a milky white when water is added and a glass of pure water to go with it gives a distinct pleasant taste. Istanbul used to have many tiny taverns but nowadays if you want to drink raki and eat dishes that go well with it the best places are Kumkapi, the Bosporous and the flower market in Galatasaray. The favorite mezes of raki drinkers, roasted chickpeas and freshly salted almonds, can be found in almost all taverns.
hive
JW Black Label is the best drink for me. But I like wine as well, but have to be a goooooood wine, 12239201929 year old...hehe
meet in rio
Linda_B wrote:
G & T !! My one and only Gin&Tonic.

YES!

I honestly wish that G&T wasn't alcoholic so that I could drink it all day long. It's so refreshing and delicious. Razz

With lime, of course.
bluedragon
Wheat beer and red wine!

Vodka is the hard drink of choice, but I have a hard time doing Smirnoff and anything below that is a definite negative. Anything above is heaven.

Tequila is the second choice, but only good white or mexican tequila for excellent margaritas or shooters.
Thatguy
bluedragon wrote:
Wheat beer

Yes! Another wheat beer drinker. I just tried a new one (for me) the other night called Sunshine Wheat. It was tasty. Highly recommended.
manumiglani
WHisky and RUM for me.
Ratman2050
Red Bull Vodka is real nice.
Its hardcore.
Energetic.
Party Making!

P.S. Im only 14
anticitizen1
my favpurites are:
1. Vodka,
2. German Beers
3. Tequila
4. Red Bull Vodka.
Vanilla
Cachaça! This is the good one. It's the main ingredient of Caipirinha, our national beverage. You can make a Caipirinha with vodka too, only mix it with sugar, lemon and ice. So simple and yet so wonderful!
Magton
Vanilla wrote:
Cachaça! This is the good one. It's the main ingredient of Caipirinha, our national beverage. You can make a Caipirinha with vodka too, only mix it with sugar, lemon and ice. So simple and yet so wonderful!

Yeah! I love Caipirinha, mainly when we go to "baladas" Twisted Evil. I like to drink Cuba Libre too. Cuba Libre is rum with coke and ice. It's so good. And I don't like beer Smile
raaeft1
My favourite drinks are vodka and beer.
I prefer Vodka as it hardly leaves any smell and it can be had with water,soda or a lemonade.
I love light beer especially in a can
schnitzi
I drink a lot of red wine these days, and still love a good beer, but my favorite tipple is probably a good margarita. Here's how to make a proper one:

1. Water
2. Tequila
3. Cointreau
4. Simple syrup (just mix sugar and water on the stove so it's thick and syruppy)
5. Kelly's Key West Lime Juice (if you can find it; regular lime juice with some extra sugar otherwise)

Equal parts of each. Mix it up, add ice, and pour into your glass with a salted rim. Yum!
xkobram
beer
SilverDogg
i have to say xider cactus/lime. man that stuff is good =D
beer is good too. usually drink beer when i eat at home, and xider when im at the pub.
mwilson82
I prefer beer, or Jager bombs... and I especially like going to Sea World for the unlimited free beer Very Happy
DopeyCriz
King of the beers: Budweiser Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

And the "Dopey" (Home made drink)
Content:

70ml Red Aftershock
60ml Blue Aftershock
30ml Smirknoff ICE
20ml Red Bull
10ml Whiskey
(Increase the "ml" as you mix it into a larger cup)
Guaranteed drunkness and tipsyness and vomitness

WARNING: CAN CAUSES A BRAIN DAMAGE IF OVERLOADED!
I will take no responsibility.

Very Happy I might sell it in the shop Razz
bulek
Quality Champagne for me. Razz
indianinworld
Cool Disclaimer - This message does not recommends any one to take an Alcoholic drink. It is just another posting. Be advised that, Consumption of Alcohol and Alcoholic products are injurious to health. Laughing

Wink Though - I dont drink,

Idea Wine () and Beer (Kingfisher) are the best and SAFEST alcoholic drink (If consumed with recommended Limit). Twisted Evil

keep smiling........
FoNGuildWars
I'm no beer man, i'm a vodka man, just the way it can be mixed with anything and still taste amazing. I say taste...*swallow* there goes ma throat Razz

Cya Ppl
CMA
Vodka.

You can mix it with tons of stuff and get outstanding drinks. Nothing beats a good ole Screwdriver...
HoboPelican
Does it say something that one of the favorite drinks is vodka, a tasteless drink? Seems like people want the buzz but not the taste Wink

I'm glad to see votes for my favs. Jack Daniels Black Label is at the top of my list. Nothing like sitting with friends sipping JD. Gin and tonics are great, too. Beer is good with dinners, but JD and G & Ts are for enjoyment!
Kaneda
HoboPelican wrote:
Does it say something that one of the favorite drinks is vodka, a tasteless drink? Seems like people want the buzz but not the taste

Vodka isn't really tasteless, though. Smile There's a difference in taste between, say, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Absolut or Armadale. Some taste fruity, some taste medicine-like (or camphor, rather). There's also difference in "smoothness" and burn, which could be considered part of the "taste" too. It's just that vodka is very neutral in taste compared to rum, cachaça, gin, tequila or whiskey/whisky/bourbon. So, since it mixes with almost anything without making an overwhelming difference in taste, I guess you're still right. It has a lot to do with the buzz for most people Smile

As for my favorite, a good rum or cachaça. But I tend to find qualities in all kinds of drinks (have to, with a side job as bartender) - bourbon is another favorite. And gin makes some excellent mixes.
HoboPelican
Kaneda wrote:

Vodka isn't really tasteless, though. Smile There's a difference in taste between, say, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Absolut or Armadale. Some taste fruity, some taste medicine-like (or camphor, rather). ...

Very Happy Well, I guess it's pretty obvious I don't know "jack" about vodka. Wink
Thanks for the tutoring!
nazty
No to beer! There are better drinks other than beer.
mw91
i once downed a shot of burning avsinth and collased it was some good ****.
eldarian
double message,,, i cannot delete it... sorry
eldarian
Vodka and gin. I said all... except i'm 13. I'm seriosly! Wink
ryanh2006
Nothing beats an ice cold beer on a sweltering hot summer day! However, I also love those alcholic fruit juice thingies like Bacardi Breezers... Very tasty!! Razz
Krille_leijon
A cold beer Rolling Eyes
Hammy
I'm in with all those that say vodka,
Anything with vodka in it will do me Smile lol.

Hammy.
freakinlame
try mixing whisky with green tea. tasted it the other day and it turned out to taste good. Though you may have bad thoughts about mixing whisky with green tea (trust me, that was what I though of too at the first place) but after tasting the first sip, you'll be asking for more. But pl;ease bear in mind that green tea may taste different in different places..so maybe it happened that the green tea in the bar I had tasted good..
Liu
I love me sake.
meet in rio
I have to say that I absolutely hate both tequila and rice wine. They're just foul. I can just about manage tequila in a cocktail but as a shot it just makes me feel really nauseous. If those two were the only alcoholic drinks available to mankind, I think I'd just become tee-total.

I really don't understand how anyone can enjoy that stuff.

Bacardi Breezers etc. are just a bit too sugary for me, and I hate having all that volume sloshing around inside me. That said, the best cocktail I've ever had was a lovely, sweet Blue Hawaiian.

I'll say it again: double G&T, slice of lime, bag of bacon crisps in front of the telly.
datter
I used to be into vodka, either straight or with a bit of orange juice. That or I'd get some Apple flavored soda (which is admittedly hard to find) and do 2 parts vodka, 2 parts soda and 1 part orange juice. The problem with that is, it goes down so fast and smooth it's hard to pace yourself. Smile

Lately I've been drinking straight (room temperature) whiskey.
smspno
I think that my favourite alcohol is vodka, especially Finlandia. And if you asked me about my favourite drink, I'd definitely say Gin and Tonic.
Another drink that I'm fond of is Cosmopolitan...
shovi
i like rubbing alcohol the best, ya boi
vineeth
In India, various states are having different rules regarding alcoholic drinks. So, different states are having its own locally made drinks, foreign drinks like wisky, brandy, vodka etc with various concentrations of alcohol etc.

In Kerala, we have a country-made drink called "Kallu". It is produced from coconut tree and the alcohol concentration varies between 10-20%. It tastes sweet when consumed fresh and contains less alcohol and will become stronger on standing.

But I prefer cold beer wirh alcohol content between 5-6% and Vodka mixed with lime juice.
missdixy
So many options :[
Lately I've really been digging Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and Vanilla Vodka with coca cola.
Yum. Very Happy

It changes, though.
mtorregiani
I prefer beer, but I love Bailey's.
PatTheGreat42
Some people choose their favorite beverage based on taste.

Some on texture.

Some choose their favorite beverage simply because it's what their parents drank.

I, however, use a different method.

You see, although I am far from unique, I am part of a long and exclusive tradition, a sect, cult, or club. I belong to a group with its own history and culture. Simply put, I am a sailor.

Therefore, I drink rum. Nuttin' else. It's rum or, er, you're a bum.

Seriousely, though. Rum. It's good for ya. Puts hair on your chest. Ladies, you too.
Chris24
For a mixed drink I like Tom collins, liquor? scotch, and beer just gimme a plain ole budweiser
totage
Rum and Coke
Tequila and orange juice
vodka and orange juice
Whiskey and Coke
Beer if nothing else

I usually go for the 80 proof stuff, but I'll drink whatever is there, except of Old Dan Tucker :-&
D'Artagnan
Marston wrote:
Alcohol sucks. Your Liver hates you for drinking it. Very Happy

some scientists said that drinking some wine every day would help you to avoid hearth attacks, but if its just a argument for them i dont know Razz

Magton wrote:
Vanilla wrote:

Yeah! I love Caipirinha, mainly when we go to "baladas" Twisted Evil. I like to drink Cuba Libre too. Cuba Libre is rum with coke and ice. It's so good. And I don't like beer Smile

Caipirinha is the winner Razz, everyone should prove it Wink
rafifaisal
Must be vodca red bull Twisted Evil
kerryworkman
I like them all, perferably not at the same time of course. Different drinks all the time to keep yourself on your toes. If I am really trying to get peeled back I like to mix beer and hard alochol. A shot and a bottle is what the doctor ordered, you just have to watch out for them hangovers.....ouch!
ankitdatashn
Ok Let me give my opinion and the twist will come later...

To be precise I like Vodka very much, its taste is so enriching and strong, My taste buds get all energized up.

I used to take rum when I was in military, it was strong and I had to hold on my nerves.

The champaign is soothing and tasted very refreshing.

Ok so I like so many drinks, now here comes the main part....To be sincere I'm a teetotler and haven't yet toched any alcoholic drink, the maximum I got far is with a soft drink and nuthing more!! Very Happy
ptfrances
I need to taste urgently Capirinha but for the moment, Rhum is the best alcoholic drink in my mind
James_Hicks
HI, I'm James and I'm an alcoholic. I will go with Long Island Ice Tea on this one. All that liquor without the taste of it. I've been sober for 3 years now... Thank you. Thank you. *bows* But I could drink anything. I would mix gin with orange soda. The blue bottle Bombay Sapphire with California style Sunny Delight was the best. I use to drink that everyday after work till I passed out.
Keran
I'm not really picky when it comes to the matter of alcohol, I drink whatever currently there is, because it all ends up the same in the end. But if I had to pick one drink, I'd go with Vodka, Polish Vodka (I'm a patriot ;p ). But I just drink whatever everyone is drinking or whatever is at hand ;]
lethaltriad
For me it changes from night to night, i'm more a social drinker and always willing to try out a new drink. Right now my drink of choice is the Smirnoff twist of Green Apple mixed with some Cranberry.
adri
Grenadine with Beer hmmmmmmmm or Bacardi Breezers Very Happy
Miguel561
vodka n roman coke
carlospro7
vodka is just nasty, or maybe it's because i haven't had the "good stuff", but generally vodka leaves a bad feeling in my mouth. Beer I think is better. It took me a while though to get used to the taste, but after I moved on from the cheap stuff, it became a much better experience.
j_f_k
cascade larger - made in the land of the taswegians (no I'm not from there). nothing better on a hot day.
KronikSindrome
the one that gets your drunk
visualconcepts
i love kingfisher beer with rum and whisky... i also drink vodka cometimes... and also tequila...
hofodomo01
I'm down with some straight up bourbon whiskey. A lot of my friends are vodkaphiles, but I just can't seem to stand vodka though...for me, it's like drinking isopropyl =/
Lady Elensar
Beer.

Sorry, my answer is just one word: beer.

Cheers Wink
nuzz3
Actually, I go with Coke and Rum. Very good.
Srs2388
coke mixed with rum is really good.
red bull and vodka is really good.
i don't know what they are but they are 30 proof shots (not strong)
but they are good too.
some whiskey is good mixed with coke or dr. pepper or something like that.
just vodka straight is good if you want to get messed up quickly though.
oh i for got to mention.. patron, and hypnotic those are good too.
nuzz3
Srs2388 wrote:

Dude, haven't you heard of those who died mixing alcohol and energy drinks?
ConquerSockets
hey lol
I would probably prefear red french or italian or german wine not too light neither too heavy bodied... Wine is probably the most relaxing beverage for me...

Vodka aint too bad neither Laughing but its a bit more of a fast beverage instead of tasting all the flavour of a wine!

Yeahh tequila is good too hahaha and beer too of course...

I would hesitate to say anything containing alcohol is my favourite alcoholic beverage hahaha Very Happy

Well have a good day everyone!
KronikSindrome
I've prolly already posted on this one - or one MUCH liek it -
but we'll play again!

(we as in the royal we that is me)

Gin and tonic, extra lime

hell yez.

or coors original
thorunn
Mojito!!! By far the best drink ever!!!
xtupie
Distilled water...Ha-Ha

Actually I prefer Grape juice the no fermented type that is. I know it is not alcoholic but at least is it the basic ingredient to most of you beverages....
deanhills
Double whiskey, soda and ice

Occasionally when it is very hot: gin and tonic with a twist of lime. Heavy on ice.

Or sometimes just tall fresh lemon juice with lots of ice and ice cold water on the side
vvforgs
psycosquirrel
The Buttery Nipple.

Two parts Bailey's Irish Cream,
One part Butterscotch Schnapps.

Serve as a shot, or if you are a crazy mofo like me, by the glass over ice.
EyesBlu
Rum and coke here, especially with good rum.

I'm also beer guy, particularly Corona, Dos Equis, Guiness, Fat Tire, and Newcastle. I'm not picky though, generally I pick up natty ice because its cheap and has a higher alcohol content than most other cheap beers.
tony
Lamirande wrote:

know what would be smart?? selling like apple martinis in a beer bottle!

hahaha; i have to agree with you. (I am also not a beer fan)

But for myself, I drink malibu coconut rum warm and straight from the bottle. MMM i can taste it now.
marrs
187 URge is one of my favorites..

heres how i make it

Ingredients for a 187 URge

* Jack Daniels
* Vodka
* Dr. Pepper
* Sugar
* Cherry

Quantities for one drink:

* 1 Shot Jack Daniels
* 1 Shot Vodka
* 6 Shots Dr. Pepper
* 1 Dash Sugar
* 1 Piece Cherry

Blending Instructions:

* Mix together and stir it is good.

ENJOY IT :=)
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ
For me it's orange vodka! Soho is also very good, but not really "hard" if you want to get drunk...
netztonia
Well here in our place we experiment on drinks a lot. We had a rhum+coke+lemon or you can substitute the coke with beer.. It's really good you can try it. We also mix Gin+Sprite+Milk.. almost anything that we think will suit our tastes.. Hehe
miacps
I'll drink just about any type of beer, my favorites at the moment being Corona and this German one I had the other day (can't remember the name).

Bacardi Silver is a tasty soda.
pmehta51
Favorite alcoholic drink........hummmm....Nonne
I don't drink any alcoholic drink. I think alcoholic drink is worst thing invented ever. A bad habit in one's life. A tragedy of a human behavior. Only those depend on such a drink who don't know batter way to live life. Usually people start with small amount and than they even don't know when they become alcoholic. Peoples life drown in it. They don’t just harm themselves but also people around them. This type of people don't even know that they suppose to not drink around their kids. I mean c’mon on one hand you advice them not to drink, and you can't drink until you are 21 and on other hand you drink in front of them. What an stupid way to live sorry.....not live but to west life.
[FuN]goku
I drink the occasional glass of wine mixed with 7 up or something, and then maybe have a cooler now and then.. but for the most part... alcohol tastes really disgusting.
aswapathy
no contest
heliksiiri
For me the best drink depends on the situation.

With a nice meal absolutely wine!
For dessert White Russian, Baileys with coffee or something sweet.
When just a drink: Mojito, Cosmopolitan, Cuba Libre, champagne...

Mmm... getting thirsty here! Laughing
ericf
Hmmmm, white russians and nuclear penguins. Very Happy
JoshuAAR
Vodka - for the taste (or lack off).
Jager Bombs - for the fun.
Beer - for the price.
vineeth
In India, we are having a large choice of alcoholic drinks. Almost every state has its own drink! I would still prefer VODKA + 7 UP combination... if you just want to enjoy. Add one bottle beer to this to forget the world atleast for a day!
Helios
I love these two:

Wisniak

Sheridan's

I hate strong drinks though. Don't like being all drunky and dizzy.
psycosquirrel
ericf wrote:
Hmmmm, white russians and nuclear penguins. Very Happy

My girlfriend made me a nuclear penguin the other day. It was so strong that I was gone after one glass.
tkoh
For me the best drinks are Rum and martini, because the taste is very nice and is possible make a good drinks using this..
The "Mojitos" and "Caipirinha" are the best drinks made with these drinks for me...

PS: Im a Brazilian guy =P
jhamz
Vodka...
ashish2005
I started being an alchoholic Laughing by drinking local alchohol known by the name "Aila". They were so hard drinks and they used to burn a lot. I think some of those drinks were equivalent to tequila shots. The best part about aila is that they are so cheap than any other type of alchoholic drinks.

I use to love those drinks during my first days of drinking. I used to get drunk once in a while. Now a days I cannot take local wine anymore. They are like so hard for me and it' burns me and makes me puke. So these days Im more into vodka, khukuri rum, and sometimes royal stag and mcdowells whiskey.
Josso
nuzz3 wrote:
Srs2388 wrote:

HAY DUDE DID U HEAR ABOUT THOSE GUYS THAT DIED IN THE MEDIA, APPARENTLY LIKE 3927687236 PEOPLE HAVE DIED ACROSS THE WORLD FROM MIXING CAFFINES AND ALCOHOLS.

Sorry.

Anyway, in terms of favourite alcoholic drink I would say you've got to split up into two different sections - beers and then spirits. Because they are on completely different leagues. Also I've got to take the question two ways... how much it either destroys me or how much I like the taste. Honestly with beer over here in Europe we get Kronenberg 1664 which is I think the best beer in terms of taste. Spirits are always tricky, I really just like straight tequila shots because I can always handle them.
radiodj20
nuzz3 wrote:
Srs2388 wrote:

lol....

1. im not old enough to drink alcohol

2. I dont drink energy drinks

= I'm not worried

Smile

by the way.... what country did they die in... any one know?
Bonesy
I love Alabama Slammers, White Russians, Coconut Rum and Pinapple Juice, and a variety of red wines.
Black2key
Quote:
187 URge is one of my favorites..

heres how i make it

Ingredients for a 187 URge

* Jack Daniels
* Vodka
* Dr. Pepper
* Sugar
* Cherry

Quantities for one drink:

* 1 Shot Jack Daniels
* 1 Shot Vodka
* 6 Shots Dr. Pepper
* 1 Dash Sugar
* 1 Piece Cherry

Blending Instructions:

* Mix together and stir it is good.

ENJOY IT :=)

Wow thats great Very Happy
Thanks
habboonefm
hmmm
Shazephre
Lamirande wrote:
I looooooooooooooove tequila shooters then RIGHT after take a shot of clamato juice... its soooo good cause the clamato juice takes away the taste of the tequila and makes it go down smoothly.. and ur stomache doesn't burn.. as much lol Rolling Eyes

Has to be Vodka i'm afraid... It reminds me of last year in school (Year 9) I bought a horrible water drink from Tesco and poured it out and filled it with Vodka. Nothing like alcohol in school =]
PatTheGreat42
Rum, I tell you! There's nothing more needed.
Jaan
tried a black russian few weeks ago.. pretty good
xaogo
mojitos and margaritas are my favorite. I don't really like the super hard stuff.
ankitdatashn
what abought milk??, I am really addicted to it, so it must be alcoholic Razz
Josso
Shazephre wrote:
Lamirande wrote:

Has to be Vodka i'm afraid... It reminds me of last year in school (Year 9) I bought a horrible water drink from Tesco and poured it out and filled it with Vodka. Nothing like alcohol in school =]

Haha dude, that takes me back. In year 10 we used to bring in coke but with 1/4 whiskey in it. Just gave a interesting edge on the day.
xaogo
can anything beat a cold beer on a hot afternoon? Laughing
Shazephre
Josso wrote:
Shazephre wrote:
Lamirande wrote:

Haha dude, that takes me back. In year 10 we used to bring in coke but with 1/4 whiskey in it. Just gave a interesting edge on the day.

Haha I know what you mean =] Speaking of alcohol I remember when I turned up to my guitar lesson hung over...God it was the longest hour i've ever experienced.
rapadi
Mohito is the best. dosnt even taste like alkohol Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
gullip
Weissbier.
Or VODKAJUICE Very Happy
kristine
Jack Daniel is the best for me Smile
thejam
Pfff this one is difficult.. so hard to choose as a big ass alcoholic Wink
It might be boring, but i would go for wine or beer. There's no moment better than having dinner, nice company, nice surrounding and a good glass of wine..
Or a summernight with your mates, BBQ, fun and beers!! Yeah thats it, i am out of here...

Cheeers!
space80
VODKA is one of the best alcoholic drinks... As you said, can be mix with everything, and tastes fantastic with everything. My choice is vodka also GIN TONIC
shaybutta0
Hi guys, I was looking to post but couldnt find a good subject matter to where I could elaborate much until I found this topic!!

I went to Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my cousins birthday with her and we all went out eat at Red Lobster. She ordered a drink called the "Lobsterrita" which is their version of a Margurita.

This drink was sooooo huge and so delicious!!! Next time you guys go to Red Lobster have one!
ashish2005
The best alchoholic drinks for me:

Coke + Khukuri Rum (The first drink I started with. It's so good)
Sprite + Ruslan Vodka (It's good + now I cannot drink sprite without the vodka)
Lemon tea with honey + Khukuri Rum (Makes my rum tastier)
Mc Dowells whiskey + Tang + Sprite (Uhh such a tasty + powerful drink)

Those are my favorites which I can remember right now. Try them Smile
tony
I am a coconot rum person myself. Does anyone else drink Malibu?
marrs
2 oz. Curacao, blue
1 1/2 oz. Schnapps, peeach
1 1/2 oz. Vodka
2 oz. Cranbery Juice
1 oz. Orange Juice
1 oz. Pineapple Juice

Mix ingredients and then pour into cocktail glass.
Cuncha
I'm loving Southern Comfort and Coke at the moment. I had a bit of some girls at the weekend...and then just took the whole thing Very Happy
driftingfe3s
Vodka seems to be the thing I drink the most when I'm with my friends. I'm not very picky when it comes to alcohol, but my favorite has got to be margaritas.
ericf
For me, almost anything with kalua. My absolute favorite has to be a "nuclear penguin."
3 part(s) Vodka
2 part(s) Kahlua
1 squirt(s) Whipped Cream
1-2 dash(es) Creme de Menthe (Green)

But other than that, a cold beer with good friends can't be beat.
thedesigner
hmm i think my fav would be rum and coke... and 2nd fav is vanilla vodka and pepsi or dr. pepper.. taste just like vanilla pep. or van. dr. pep. but don't drink it much anymore cause i get to wasted:P
AlcatrazAgony
TEQUILLA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
marrs
Chocolate Monkey recipe

1 shot banana liqueur
2 shots creme de cacao
2 scoops chocolate ice cream
1 oz chocolate syrup
4 oz chocolate milk
1 1/2 oz whipped cream
1 cherry
1 piece bananas

Blend liqueurs with ice-cream, milk and syrup. Pour into a parfait glass, top with whipped cream and garnish with banana and cherry.
linkmenot
one tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila..thump
suren0203
JD
Jack Daniel
jambler

Frat-boy water
soljarag
i always get rum and coke.... sometimes i get jack and coke when I wanna change it up Very Happy
jmaninc68
jagerbomb
Indyan
Vodka is my favourite. As already mentioned good quality vodka tastes almost like water and is pretty strong.
Vladalf
I don't drink much alcohool but I like Sheridan's Liqour, Chocolate Liqour, White wine and other traditional drinks here.

-Vladalf
LordJuvent
One of the best alcohols is "Warka" beer in "Carpe Diem"pub because it is very cheap -2.90 zł for poured beer. Other beer that I recommend you is Leh. Next alcohol is Dry wine "Wino" from "Żabka" shop-but it is very expensive, for the upper classes people. Czyyyyyyyyyyyyyyść
RosenCruz
for me its turkish wine.. Cool
slashnburn99
Used to be a drink called "Decoda" alcohol water

the label could still be read from the front and bac of the bottle

Used to get big headaches off that, is it still about
Melacos
Just discovered the secret behind a good white russian.... so now it's like on a daily basis... I promised myself to cut down on the expenses, but the taste, the taste!!!
ankitdatashn
Cant say with that with surety as I am a non-alcoholic person. I like to dring milk and normal soft drinks, have never tasted these drunken drinks which can get you insane in no time!!
Gonzalo
Catch a racoon, put a cork up his behind, leave him in a well furnitured room and feed him with apples for a week.
Take him to the park, make him practice some sports.
Wait for the apples to ferment inside.
Chill him in ice for 5 seconds.
Squeeze, drink.

Give him a smoke.
sulavaryal
i don't drink at all is it bad? Question
silvereye
I haven't had vodka with anything in so long. I use to be a BIG Martini fan. Living in Switzerland for a while definitely cut down my intake of cocktails. Bling bling. But Grey Goose Martini is on my list of must make... nobody makes a better martini than me.
deanhills
Champagne would go down nicely right now. Specifically JC Le Roux El Domaine from South Africa in a long flute, obviously with good company to go along with it.
bigt
Lamirande wrote:

My wife says the best drinks are the ones that you can't taste the alcohol in Smile
This past week I had some Sam Adam's 13th Anniversary beer and it was pretty good. I've never been much of a SA drinker, but I think I will be now.
justtj
I like Teachers,
its an Indian Brand, cost around 150$ for the bottle...

also wine, but its expensive Razz
rmrueger
1.) Captain and Coke
2.) leninkugel sunset wheat beer
3.) Sam Adams Oktoberfest (Seasonal)
watersoul
The best? Does that mean the nicest tasting then?
To me, all alcoholic drinks in the right company are good, lets face it, its the effect of the alcohol that we really go for, and the fun and laughs with our friends that make the evening.
If I'd have to choose one I would say Sambuca, it's a spirit type shot, tastes strange, reaches the parts quickly, and makes for many a silly night out with my amigo's! Wink
Zombie
The Cinnful Apple isn't very popular, but it's a great drink!
bonestorm74
Scotch for mine, although I'm not a hard core drinker of it, or an expert on the subject. I usually mix coke with it in fact. Very nice that way though.
jabce85
my own whiskey sour slush recipe.. if anyone wants it, let me know
dalibor
Tequila,vodka and beer are my favorites alcoholic drinks!!!!!!!!!!They are the best!!
sechols
Here You will find the 10 best drinks ever! Check out my article.

http://www.squidoo.com/10bestdrinks
djcaution
Double Caesar for the win! Very Happy
Mennoj1
I don't like Alcohol.
mycologicalintent
Absinthe.

Or, Wild Turkey 100, ice first. Wink
desonium
I only drink two things
Beer and after Malibu Coke! Very Happy
Beer is the best alcoholic drank! Cool
And Malibu coke is also very nice Cool
AdamBeck
Red Bull + Jagermeister

Captain + Coke

NATTY LIGHT Very Happy

Irish Car Bombs

Bud Heavy (Bottles)

Whiskey

Boxes of Wine

... In no particular order
PennStateengl
go to your local watering hole and ask for a grateful dead it will change your life. It's basically a long island iced tea but with more alcohol in it!!
PennStateengl
Zipper Head's are really good too its chambord on the bottom then filled up with sprite you put a straw in and slurp it all up at once. Makes your eyes water but its hella good
TurtleShell
Yes, beer really is the best. Nothing quite compares to a good beer and a discussion with a good friend to go along with it, on a bench in a dimly lit room, with music in the background...
tony
Lamirande wrote:

My vote goes to malibu coconut rum + dr. pepper. anyone else ever had it?
andredesignz
Jamaican Rum Cream Very Happy
guissmo
How about favorite drink mixes? That way we wouldn't just be blurting out beer, wine, vodka or whatever. Maybe post a recipe or something so that everyone else can try it? Very Happy
slashnburn99
Magners Cider

Or

Guiness
TurtleShell
my favorite margarita recipe:

3/4 can limeade concentrate
2 trays of ice cubes
1/2 cup triplesec (or grand marnier, but that stuff is expensive)
1/2 cup Jose Cuervo gold
1/2 a bottle of beer
salt to taste
adri
I would say Stella Artois or Leffe, just good Belgian beer. Smile

Adri Wink
TurtleShell
I love Stella. Actually, it's been a while since I had Stella, come to think of it. My favorite beers are: New Castle, Stella, Hoegaarden, Ommegange Witte, Pacifico, Red Stripe, Magic Hat #9, Guinness, Sam Adams Boston Ale, and Firestone Walker.
Noremac
Screw Stella, it's got nothing on Aussie beer (Carlton Draught)
My favorite Drink is Jack Daniels
I also love ABC shots

HATE milky/sweet drinks, make me feel ill.
jessicawalker
I'm a good old fashioned rum-and-diet coke kind of girl (I love Captain Morgan). But I like all kinds of things. I love to get Smirnoff vanilla vodka and mix it with orange soda. That tastes like a 50/50 bar (and it has plenty of sugar, if you're concerned about that, lol).

When it comes to beer, I like Newcastle or Hefeweizen usually.
j_f_k
Bailey's. I guess I'm a sucker for chocolcaty stuff. There are lots of imitations of the stuff but none come close.
agulto
two words! cuervo 1800s! Shocked
Parkour_Jarrod
Vodka or Rum or perhaps Bee's Knee's Beer
Noremac
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Vodka or Rum or perhaps Bee's Knee's Beer

I'm sorry but Bees knees is the worst beer ever created, no offense.

Has anyone here ever had agwa? It's made from the same leaf as cocaine, but it tastes awesome, you can drink it with red bull just like jagermeister.
Pepperfan
My vote for best drink is

Three wise men shots
Mix 1/2 a shot of the following in to an cold large shot glass
Johnnie Walker® Scotch whiskey
Jim Beam® bourbon whiskey
Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey

Yumm!

Charles
ptfrances
I like belgian beer and rhum.
There are alcohol so tasty

Embarassed
Noremac
Damondred wrote:
I had a multiple orgasm once.....lawl. No really, I did. Best hard liquor drink I have ever had. I would tell you what was in it, but when my friends and I drank them, there were several other drinks preceding that so I don't remember everthing that was in it except Kahlua. The multiple orgasm was a really nice, chocolaty drink. I had probably three or four that night before the ingredients ran out. Then, it was followed by another decent drink... Jaeger. To the ones who have not tried Jaeger, think black jelly beans ( I would say liqourice but I don't know if that spelling is right Very Happy ).

BUT! Even though that night of 22+ shots of hard liqour was the last night I drank, and I don't drink anymore, I agree that Vodka is the best straight up drink ever. I used to chug it straight from the bottle. Very good stuff. Smirnoff was the brand I enjoyed most.

Cheers!

Anything that has Kahlua in it cannot be classed as hard liquor, Nor can Jaeger.
Triple_7
Kahlua & Cream is good for soothing a sore throat.

Favorite if looking to get drunk...Around here its known as the Country Boy Special

1 large mug of beer....Coors Original works best.

Take a tall double shot glass, fill about 1/2 full of Jack Daniels and top off with pure grain alcohol (Roughly 190 proof) Optional...mainly done in the bars....light shot on fire and drop into mug of beer. Chug it. A couple of those and you'll be good to go for awhile Shocked If you think you can handle it...forget the beer...just down the shot...don't recommend lighting it though Razz

Best one to get back at someone that's ticked you off lately...serve them up a Mexican A$$hole. Shot of Tequila loaded with Tabasco Sauce. Guaranteed they will never accept another shot of anything from you in the future Laughing I once was dared to down a shot...Smooth going down, then the Tabasco kicks in...still tasted it 4 days later Shocked
Allbestmessages
Vodka, Beer
jabce85
whiskey sour slush (pm me if you want the recipe)
PennyLane
After being sick like two days or so from drinking too much I decided to never drink anymore.
I feel sick whenever I watch a bottle of champagne. Before my disgust of alcohol (I call it a disgust for now because my stomach turns around when I even THINK about alcohol) I really liked Snakebite. And a nice Pisang Orange or a Vodka Red Bull mmm Smile
HamsterMan
Anything but beer really. I constantly hear people telling me that beer has an acquired taste, and it still just tastes horrible for me.

No, if I were assume what my favorite drink was... I think it would have to be White Russians cause they don't upset my stomach.
ahachmid
For those of you that are beer enthusiasts (excuse the spelling, I've had a few whiskey/cokes), there is an amazing chain of bars called The Flying Saucer. The one that I frequent is in San Antonio TX, but to find one near you (if there is one) go to www.beerknurds.com and find one. What makes this particular chain so great you may ask? Let me tell you.

1. The waitresses all wear mini-skirts, regardless of the weather.
2. The waitresses all wear mini-skirts, no this is not a repeat, it's just friggin awesome
3. They have over 300 beers availible from around the world.
4. 80 of those beers are on tap at all times
5. Mini Skirts
6. The food is good.

Every wednesday they have "Glass Night" where you purchase a beer, and it comes served in either the beer's glass (logo/whatever) or like last week, the 2009 St. Patty's day (or whatever other special occasion they may be celebrating) glass.

Additionally to the skirts, food and beer and skirts, you can become a card carrying member. With your card, you can log 3 different beers per day (if your liver/wallet can handle it). Once you reach 200 different beers, your name/nickname goes on a gold spraypainted plate that is hung on the wall of honour. For every consecutive 200 beers you get another plate etc. Along the way you also get t-shirts, hats, stuff of that nature.

I know I haven't listed my favorite drink yet, but I'm a bit tipsy and wanted to blather on about this awesome bar.

I like Guiness, Crown Royal, Bacardi Gold, most mixed drinks (I used to bartend before I joined the USAF) and just about any type of beer.
Sarajevo (Bosnia) has some awesome beer, I found that out when I got deployed there.

Ok, I'm done ranting, hopefully I don't get flammed for going on and on about an establishment. but seriously, if there's one by you, definitely check it out!!!
PatTheGreat42
Dude. Mojitos. I'm telling ya. Get it with Malibu rum. So amazing.
Jamatu
Sex on the beach I would say is mine at the minute, although the only time I've actually drunk it is when i'm plastered so it could actually taste disgusting Razz

Need to try it when I'm sober
raaeft1
Beer is of course the best drink.Barley-based beer is also good for urinary problems, old-timers say in India.
Triple_7
Added a new one recently. Now its a must have shot every time we go to the bar Cool

Dr. McGillicuddy's Mentholmint Schnapps. Chilled double shots, only 48 proof, can down those shots all night long, smooth with a nice minty kick Wink

Best of all a 750ml bottle is only $10 at the local liquor store Cool
paskifire
Redhorse Beer. But I don't want to have a beer belly.
misha9090
Only But Only Beer!
deanhills
I like whiskey, soda with lots of ice. This is my drink of preference when I'm socializing. I also like sparkling wine occasionally for celebration. It goes quite well with orange juice and breakfast as well. Smile
Vrythramax
If I was going to drink, I'd do it with style...Johnny Walker Blue Label...neat.
Roald
I'd go for Mojito on special occasions, I like it because it's extremely refreshing. For every other, normal occasion, beer is good enough Laughing
skygaia
I'd like "Beer", especially dark beer. becks dark is my favorite one.
jessicafuellgraf
german beer!
ProfessorY91
Lamirande wrote:

I'm unabashedly going to agree with this...
austinmark
Lamirande wrote:

I am not a alchoholic .I consider it bad for health .I think it damages our body and for this work we pay to buy alchohol .That means we pay to damage our save .
seristi
Whiskey with Safari is my alcohol of choice generally, also i loveee martini bianco..
Denvis
Straight up, VB good ol' aussie goodness.
tuenti_login
jack daniels >>>>>>>
shrykull
Finish vodka - Finlandia is the best, because it doen not give you a hangover, especially when it is not frozen but drank with ice only. But I like brandy, I mean the taste, best brand is Timur, very tasty and gentle flavour, but this one gives one a huge hangover though.
ShareVok
Yes "Jack Daniels" what else if you hear metal music. Laughing Very Happy
chatrack
I like cool beer only
Afaceinthematrix
I'd have to say beer... It's delicious and it's not too heavy. It's a drink that you can drink frequently and lots of... After 7 or 8 beers you feel that nice little buzz feeling without being over-the-top. My favorite alcoholic drink used to be whiskey until two weeks ago when I drank an entire bottle and had one crazy night that I shouldn't talk about... So I'm not too keen to have whiskey again too soon... Although I have another bottle that I should drink some of so that I can get over it...
htmltesten
Vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean_The_Great
Here's a drink for anyone who loves Dr. Pepper. It's real simple. Amaretto and Coke. Guess what it tastes like? A Dr. Pepper. And I don't mean kinda resembles one. I mean, when mixed properly you would have a hard time telling a can of Dr. Pepper from the Amaretto/Coke.
jocaboca
tequilla, wiskey, beer, so much hard choices to make
Melacos
What is actually one of my favorites, would be the old norse drink 'mead'. It's not like I'm able to get to it that often, but when it finally happens, it really works for me. Imagine a really really sweet mix between ale-type beer, and something slightly more liquor-like... Recommendable!
raaeft1
Irish tea or coffee. Drops of brandy/cognac+honey+coffee/tea no milk.
This concoction keeps the cold away and clears chest congestion.
deanhills
Think I can do with a Don Pedro right now. For those who are unfamiliar with the drink, it is a milkshake whisky made out of Vanilla Icecream, Kahlua or Coffee Liqueur and Whiskey.
Insanity
Jagermeister dropped into a glass of Red Bull to make a Jagerbomb... that is the stuff. Also, any other bombs are pretty good too, such as sakebombs, or the irish car bomb. But the fact that you have to chug it all down afterwards is bleeeh.

Tom Collins and the Long Island Iced Tea are also good drinks that aren't too girly but taste pretty goo.
TurtleShell
I can't handle the mixed drinks in high quantities. Those girly fu-fu things are intolerable when I start to get drunk. The sweetness going down in a spinning room makes me want to vomit even more. I am a straight on beer or wine girl, although I guess I don't mind mojitos or sangria.
deanhills
Insanity wrote:
Jagermeister dropped into a glass of Red Bull to make a Jagerbomb... that is the stuff. Also, any other bombs are pretty good too, such as sakebombs, or the irish car bomb. But the fact that you have to chug it all down afterwards is bleeeh.
That sounds pretty lethal. I remember I once had Jagermeister followed immediately by Whiskey, and a few rounds like that. One has to have an iron constitution to deal with that and still be able to walk straight afterwards. Smile
paskifire
A Cold San-Mig Lights or Redhorse Beer will do Very Happy
soljarag
this weekend I had J & B and coke..... it was pretty good. I usually drink either jack and coke, or rum and coke
Jamestf347
Even though I'm underage I don't see why drinking is good..

1. Most young people still have a vibrant natural capacity for joy. They don't need alcohol to be exuberant and to abandon themselves to celebration.

2. Serving alcohol to kids reinforces the jaded view that human beings can't be playful and wonderfully outrageous unless they are intoxicated.

3. Young people are beginning to explore their romantic and sexual selves.

It is difficult for them to develop confidence if they rely on alcohol for courage.

4. Young people don't sip wine. They drink to get drunk, increasing their risk of serious trauma and of developing alcoholism.

5. Accidents are the most common cause of death in people under 26. Alcohol markedly increases the risk of fatal or disabling accidents.

6. You may take the car keys, but can you really keep them safe? Every year thousands of young people die from alcohol poisoning, choking on vomit, drowning, fighting, falling off roofs, fires and other alcohol-related causes.

7. Young people's brains are still developing, and the risk of developing an alcohol disorder is greater the younger a child is when he or she begins to drink. Kids who start drinking under age14 are fourtimes more likely to develop alcohol problems than people who begin drinking as adults.

8. Young people who are intoxicated on alcohol are more likely to use other drugs offered to them, including pills containing unknown, and sometimes lethal, substances.

9. Rituals around alcohol provide a structure for young people to interact with each other, but games, dancing, sports, bonfires and other activities work just as well without the vomiting and hangovers.

10. Young people don't necessarily think parents who serve alcohol are cool. We hear. "No wonder so and so is so messed up," or "Do you believe his parent served us alcohol," more often than "So and so's parents are so cool. They let us drink."

11. In New Hampshire, those under age 21 can be charged with possession of alcohol by having alcohol in their bodies (a blood level of .02 or above; legal intoxication is .0Cool.

12. Young people convicted of alcohol or drug-related offenses are ineligible for federal education loans.

13. Although many parents believe that introducing children to alcohol at home may prevent them going wild in college, there is no clear evidence for this. Don't assume others are comfortable with you serving their kids alcohol. Many expect that if an adult is present, alcohol will not be.

14. You may think you are serving 18 and 19-year-olds, but are you checking IDs? Do you really think its okay for 15 and 16-year-olds to be drinking at parties?

15. Parents who serve alcohol to underage children at parties create significant conflict for other parents who want their kids to celebrate and have fun with their friends but who want to protect them from the health risks of underage drinking and believe their children should respect the law.

16. Parents who serve alcohol to underage children create significant distress for many children by creating a situation that separates friends from each other when they all want to be celebrating together.

17. If there were no alcohol at any graduation parties, there would still be graduation parties and kids would be just as likely to laugh, dance, make out, stay up all night, party and have a good time.

18. Intoxicated young people are at risk of having consensual (more or less) sex that they would not choose to have if they were not intoxicated.

19. Intoxicated kids are less likely to protect themselves from pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases than non-intoxicated kids.

20. Date rape occurs most often when young people are intoxicated.

21. New Hampshire laws hold that adults who serve alcohol to minors risk serious fines and even jail terms.

22. There is a hotline in New Hampshire to report parties where there are concerns that alcohol may be served.

23. Suicide among young people with depression, anxiety and other psychiatric problems is more common when they are drinking.

24. Even young people who are usually emotionally stable may become despondent and impulsively suicidal when they are drunk.

25. Young people may be taking medicine that results in serious toxicity with use of alcohol.

26. Young people who get drunk at parties often feel humiliated the next day by their actions while drunk and adolescent friendships may be ruined by alcohol.

27. The knowledge that parents are serving, or turning a blind eye to, alcohol at some underage parties reinforces young people's belief that party drinking is okay for them and increases their likelihood of drinking in less supervised settings.
_AG_
It would have to be Capt or Sailor. The new 100 proof capt is some good stuff also. Strong content means me buzzin faster.
belo-dc-laptop
Coors Light! When the mountain is blue, it's super cold but when it's white, it isn't cold. lol Laughing
BUBBA333
Jamestf347 wrote:
Even though I'm underage I don't see why drinking is good..

1. Most young people still have a vibrant natural capacity for joy. They don't need alcohol to be exuberant and to abandon themselves to celebration.

2. Serving alcohol to kids reinforces the jaded view that human beings can't be playful and wonderfully outrageous unless they are intoxicated.

3. Young people are beginning to explore their romantic and sexual selves.

It is difficult for them to develop confidence if they rely on alcohol for courage.

4. Young people don't sip wine. They drink to get drunk, increasing their risk of serious trauma and of developing alcoholism.

5. Accidents are the most common cause of death in people under 26. Alcohol markedly increases the risk of fatal or disabling accidents.

6. You may take the car keys, but can you really keep them safe? Every year thousands of young people die from alcohol poisoning, choking on vomit, drowning, fighting, falling off roofs, fires and other alcohol-related causes.

7. Young people's brains are still developing, and the risk of developing an alcohol disorder is greater the younger a child is when he or she begins to drink. Kids who start drinking under age14 are fourtimes more likely to develop alcohol problems than people who begin drinking as adults.

8. Young people who are intoxicated on alcohol are more likely to use other drugs offered to them, including pills containing unknown, and sometimes lethal, substances.

9. Rituals around alcohol provide a structure for young people to interact with each other, but games, dancing, sports, bonfires and other activities work just as well without the vomiting and hangovers.

10. Young people don't necessarily think parents who serve alcohol are cool. We hear. "No wonder so and so is so messed up," or "Do you believe his parent served us alcohol," more often than "So and so's parents are so cool. They let us drink."

11. In New Hampshire, those under age 21 can be charged with possession of alcohol by having alcohol in their bodies (a blood level of .02 or above; legal intoxication is .0Cool.

12. Young people convicted of alcohol or drug-related offenses are ineligible for federal education loans.

13. Although many parents believe that introducing children to alcohol at home may prevent them going wild in college, there is no clear evidence for this. Don't assume others are comfortable with you serving their kids alcohol. Many expect that if an adult is present, alcohol will not be.

14. You may think you are serving 18 and 19-year-olds, but are you checking IDs? Do you really think its okay for 15 and 16-year-olds to be drinking at parties?

15. Parents who serve alcohol to underage children at parties create significant conflict for other parents who want their kids to celebrate and have fun with their friends but who want to protect them from the health risks of underage drinking and believe their children should respect the law.

16. Parents who serve alcohol to underage children create significant distress for many children by creating a situation that separates friends from each other when they all want to be celebrating together.

17. If there were no alcohol at any graduation parties, there would still be graduation parties and kids would be just as likely to laugh, dance, make out, stay up all night, party and have a good time.

18. Intoxicated young people are at risk of having consensual (more or less) sex that they would not choose to have if they were not intoxicated.

19. Intoxicated kids are less likely to protect themselves from pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases than non-intoxicated kids.

20. Date rape occurs most often when young people are intoxicated.

21. New Hampshire laws hold that adults who serve alcohol to minors risk serious fines and even jail terms.

22. There is a hotline in New Hampshire to report parties where there are concerns that alcohol may be served.

23. Suicide among young people with depression, anxiety and other psychiatric problems is more common when they are drinking.

24. Even young people who are usually emotionally stable may become despondent and impulsively suicidal when they are drunk.

25. Young people may be taking medicine that results in serious toxicity with use of alcohol.

26. Young people who get drunk at parties often feel humiliated the next day by their actions while drunk and adolescent friendships may be ruined by alcohol.

27. The knowledge that parents are serving, or turning a blind eye to, alcohol at some underage parties reinforces young people's belief that party drinking is okay for them and increases their likelihood of drinking in less supervised settings.

This just pisses me off....first of all to underage drinking it is up to the parents to teach their kids about the dangers of drinking and the joys of drinking...they should also teach their kids about moderation and not drinking and driving...second i am underage and i am in a fraternity...we may drink a lot but we take measures to protect everybody by taking keys away from people who drive and having a nurse with IV bags just incase someone over drinks which never happens...so just because you are a virgin pussy that has no friends to drink with doesnt mean you need to attack those who know what they are dong...my dad gave me my first six pack when i was 14 and drank it with me while we fished...i learned about moderation and the dangers of alcohol but he didnt lie when he told me that drinking can make you feel good...now to the subject of my favorite drink Gentlemen Jack on the rocks is the best but you must use the granite rocks so that your drink will not be watered down by ice that melts...also in the fraternity we buy countless numbers of natty light because it is cheap and does the job...i personally will buy myself a case of budweiser because it is my personal favorite beer
Hello_World
Quote:
so just because you are a virgin pussy that has no friends to drink with doesnt mean you need to attack those who know what they are dong..

That is hardely called for. He was just putting his point of view, and many for his points were valid. He is entitled to a view.

As an adult who rarely drinks I have actually battled with the following points:

Quote:
1. Most ..... people still have a vibrant natural capacity for joy. They don't need alcohol to be exuberant and to abandon themselves to celebration.

2. Serving alcohol ....... reinforces the jaded view that human beings can't be playful and wonderfully outrageous unless they are intoxicated.

I used to get comments often like "look, your dancing and your sober!!!" or whatever, like I can't be boisterous and loud whilst sober, I shouldn't 'let loose' unless drunk...

Everyone feeling sorry for me that I'm not drinking or something. Man, I can tell you it is annoying.

I actually do think this is unhealthy. Why should I intoxicate myself to be happy and loud?

I just actually don't like getting drunk much, I'm not against it.

When I drink, I prefer beer on hot afternoons or vodka and some sweet flavour on cold nights. I loathe wine except in cooking.

Quote:
I am not a alchoholic

You do realise the word 'alchohic' refers to people who have a problem with drinking, not just normal drinking?
Insanity
Alcohol is perfectly fine in moderation; in fact, it may even have some health benefits, provided you are not overdoing it. Studies have shown that one or two drinks a day for men (one for women) can have a positive effect on countering cardiovascular diseases. I think alcohol has just been given a bad name by those who drink and drive, or are extremely belligerent whilst inebriated. The majority of people can enjoy alcohol without having it ruin the experiences of people around them, or the general public.

Just because alcohol can be used negatively doesn't mean it doesn't have any positive value. Also, that list by Jamestf347 is mostly comprised of things that young people do. He doesn't mention how older adults deal with alcohol. Anyways, that list is biased and full of cherry picking.

TL;DR -- drinking is fine in moderation. Drinking to excess is never a good thing.
deanhills
I think the only negative part of alcohol for me is it makes me hungry. But for most I agree. Particularly at the end of a work day and when you have someone to share it with. I'm not much of a solitary drinker. Although I see some people having solitary glasses of wine. Red wine apparently has a lot of health benefits if consumed in modest quantities. I'm not much of a wine lover however as it creates acid for me. Right now I'm on a semi-fast and health kick consisting with mostly vegetable juices and water. As well as salads. Quite a novelty not to use the stove and to work with my food processor and juicer instead.
Very Happy
loremar
I don't drive.
I don't drink.
I don't go to parties.
I don't like having a lot of friends.
I don't like to go out with anyone.
Too lazy to find a job.
And most importantly, I am a virgin pussy.Embarassed
I am an adult who really needs some growing up.
I'm probably going to die sooner because I missed the health benefits of drinking alcohol.LOL

Do you think I should start drinking to make my life a little more cheery?
I really don't like drinking. I just don't have any affinity to it.
I would rather read and post in Frihost to cheer me up.
And I find people's obsession to get drunk really silly. Smile
deanhills
loremar wrote:
I am an adult who really needs some growing up.
I hope you meant this sarcastically, as I don't see how drinking can help one growing up. It is probably the beverage of choice for bonding with buddies and it seems to work well for networking with people as well, but I'm not that sure that it is a tool that will lead to greater maturity. I've seen real immature people using alcohol to blot out most of their lives.
loremar wrote:
Do you think I should start drinking to make my life a little more cheery?
If you don't like alcohol, why would you want to drink alcohol? That would be like following the herd sort of mentality.
loremar wrote:
And I find people's obsession to get drunk really silly. Smile
Right, I find that silly too. I don't think it is bad to be in a relaxed state, but actually going out to drink in order to get drunk is self-destructive.
Smile
SeriousBug

So, anyone tried programming after drinking?
deanhills
SeriousBug wrote:
Aha! So that is how they do it. I've gotta give it a try!
Very Happy
Navigator
Tequila of course.
loremar
SeriousBug wrote:

Ballmer didn't even do any programming at Micrososft. So I doubt if there is any truth to this.
This is just one of those Microsoft in-house jokes.
Josso
Anyone had a blue lagoon?

deanhills wrote:
SeriousBug wrote:
Very Happy

DON'T DO IT

Unless you don't finish the second pint, everything is cool until that stage. It will boost your mental abilities into a form of concentration comparable to super powers. Instead of typing lasers will beam from your eyes and edit the code and debug for you.
filanos
I think the best alcoholic beverage are: whiskey and bourbon...but do not ever mix these beverages, these drinks are for straight sipping
deanhills
filanos wrote:
I think the best alcoholic beverage are: whiskey and bourbon...but do not ever mix these beverages, these drinks are for straight sipping
Agreed. My preferred beverage is whiskey, soda and ice (lots of ice) with good company. I very rarely have a drink on my own. Just does not taste the same.
Very Happy
ExMachina
Rum.

Who doesn't want to be a pirate?
u16888
5 stars white wine is my best alcoholic beverage
Warnner-lain
Hi..................
These alcohol my favorite.When we all friends go for picnic or enjoyment then we must enjoy with alcohol drinks.
Cosmopolitan
Bloody Mary
007 Martini
Blue Lagoon
Apple Martini
Metropolis
Serena
I love these drinks.
standready
It is the time of the year here for Pumpkin beer! laugh Quite good.
deanhills
standready wrote:
You're kidding me. That sounds perfectly gross to me! Do you make the beer yourself and what does it taste like?
Shocked
PScript
my top 3 :

vodka perfect

vodka absolut

vodka filandia

most of the time me and my buddies drink perfect rly good drink..
standready
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
You're kidding me. That sounds perfectly gross to me! Do you make the beer yourself and what does it taste like?
Shocked

funny Dean. I do not make pumpkin beer. There are several micro-breweries here that make it. Taste like a good ale beer with a hint of pumpkin flavor.
missdixy
I've always been a sweet-drink kind of girl, although I also love me some good ole fashioned non-flavored rum or vodka, but lately I've really been digging Disaronno + soymilk. It is my current favorite drink! I think it's probably good with regular milk too, or even half & half!
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
Shocked

funny Dean. I do not make pumpkin beer. There are several micro-breweries here that make it. Taste like a good ale beer with a hint of pumpkin flavor.
OK got it. One thing I've learned is that North America (Canada included) loves its peanut butter and chocolate chips. They go into basically everything - Yogurt, bagels, bread, ice cream ..... So you've just got me thinking, do they also make peanut butter beer? Or chocolate chip beer? Twisted Evil
standready
deanhills wrote:
So you've just got me thinking, do they also make peanut butter beer? Or chocolate chip beer? Twisted Evil

Not that I know of anyway although I have had a milk chocolate stout before so close. I had a couple of different pumpkin beers last night. One was good, the other, I won't comment on.
deanhills
I'm enjoying an interesting beverage. I bought it on impulse - called Vanilla Chai Tea. Then when I inspected it a bit closer at home it turned out to be Soy Protein. I'm not partial to soya at all. Yet taste was not too bad. Soymilk, soy protein isolate, green tea, Cane sugar and even though they say it is gluten free, no preservatives, no artificial colours etc. etc. it has some ingredients in the list that look a bit suspicious to me. I think whiskey is much healthier!
Very Happy
standready
deanhills wrote:
I think whiskey is much healthier! Very Happy

I would agree with statement especially over a drink with suspicious ingredients!
Two night ago, I had an apple cider ale. Very good.
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:
I think whiskey is much healthier! Very Happy

I would agree with statement especially over a drink with suspicious ingredients!
Two night ago, I had an apple cider ale. Very good.
I've always wanted to try that one. What did it taste like?
Very Happy
sudipbanerjee
My favourite are vodka and white Ram
standready
deanhills wrote:
I've always wanted to try that one. What did it taste like? Very Happy

It taste just like apple cider, silly. I think your next vacation should be to the US just to try all the wacky things we do to beer! Laughing
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:
I've always wanted to try that one. What did it taste like? Very Happy

It taste just like apple cider, silly. I think your next vacation should be to the US just to try all the wacky things we do to beer! Laughing
Right! My cousin would probably immediately put me on an alcoholic drip. Just to get my blood chemistry sorted out first.
Very Happy
standready
Well Dean, I heard about a beer this weekend that I don't think I am willing to try - french vanilla beer. Then again, experimentation with french can't kill me, Can it? laugh
deanhills
standready wrote:
Well Dean, I heard about a beer this weekend that I don't think I am willing to try - french vanilla beer. Then again, experimentation with french can't kill me, Can it? laugh
Now that beer would definitely get my attention. Although maybe a little on the sweet side? I love French Vanilla, provided it is a good one, as you get French Vanilla and French Vanilla. Maybe it won't work with beer. But it can be great in coffee!
Very Happy
SaschaC
Cocktails, Vodka, Dirty Harry, Bols Blue, Kleiner Feigling.

All is good, what makes drunken Laughing
deanhills
SaschaC wrote:
Cocktails, Vodka, Dirty Harry, Bols Blue, Kleiner Feigling.

All is good, what makes drunken Laughing

Looks like a nice selection of after breakfast drinks .... I can recognize most of them, but what is a Dirty Harry?
standready
deanhills wrote:
what is a Dirty Harry?[/img]

I can't say that I have had one Dean but here is a link I found
http://www.idrink.com/v.html?id=50257
Does not look bad.
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:
what is a Dirty Harry?[/img]

I can't say that I have had one Dean but here is a link I found
http://www.idrink.com/v.html?id=50257
Does not look bad.
Thanks for the link! Wow, interesting recipe. Although I'd probably prefer my Jack Daniels as neat as possible. Although must say, I'm not that familiar with Jack Daniels. Whiskey wise I'm presently into Black Label or Red Label or White Horse or Bells.

Reminds me I have not had a whiskey in a very long time.
Very Happy
vidafenomenal
wines and liquor from spain vida fenomenal slu. Vida fenomenal slu has really high quality and nice price alcohol drinks to enjoy,enjoy,and enjoy...
mukesh
I like cold drink (Thums Up and Sprite)
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
SeriousBug wrote:
Very Happy

Do what you want, just don't drink and twit! Results may be embarrassing. Embarassed

I love a cold beer, but when vodka is involved you know things will get ugly. Vodka + lemon + sugar + ice (caipiroska). It doesn't get much better than that!
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
Vodka + lemon + sugar + ice (caipiroska). It doesn't get much better than that!
I HAVE to try this. I'd imagine it would be served in a frosted glass as well?
Very Happy
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
Very Happy

Not necessarily, but yes, you should try it! Here in Brazil we tend to use cachaça (our national beverage, kind of) instead of vodka, but both result in a delicious drink. Very Happy
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
Very Happy

Not necessarily, but yes, you should try it! Here in Brazil we tend to use cachaça (our national beverage, kind of) instead of vodka, but both result in a delicious drink. Very Happy
What does cachaça taste like? Is it sweeter maybe?
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
Very Happy

What does cachaça taste like? Is it sweeter maybe?

Definitely not sweet haha! It comes from sugar cane, but it isn't a sweet beverage. The alcohol level is too high in cachaça and the thing burns like hell when you drink it! That's why I prefer vodka. The taste is smoother!
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
Definitely not sweet haha! It comes from sugar cane, but it isn't a sweet beverage. The alcohol level is too high in cachaça and the thing burns like hell when you drink it! That's why I prefer vodka. The taste is smoother!
OK. Then I'd prefer Vodka too. I like smooth.
Very Happy
mukesh
I donot like any one.
Abbey_babyx
WKD - Even not that sure its an alcohol, but its nice!!:)xxx
willbill
i like beer and vodkaaaaaaaaaa Smile)) Wink
deanhills
willbill wrote:
i like beer and vodkaaaaaaaaaa Smile)) Wink
Shocked Do you mix the two together or do you use the Vodka as a chaser?
cresvale
wines from VIDA FENOMENAL are awesome.
VIDA FENOMENAL is a very nice spanish company. I love them.
suitza
Black Velvet whiskey is my choice!
deanhills
suitza wrote:
GREAT choice! Very Happy
suitza
deanhills wrote:
suitza wrote:
GREAT choice! Very Happy

Thanks! It is one of the greatest drinks Very Happy
alvarorojas4
Smirnoff Ice Very Happy
BadBBilly
TEDS - (Tooheys Extra Dry)
Scotch n Dry cans.
deanhills
BadBBilly wrote:
Scotch n Dry cans.
Scotch in a can .... Shocked .... have never heard of it before, but what a COOL idea .... Cool
ankurthakur
I haven't tried much drinks but I've tried :
-Vodka(not much good... only for girls Twisted Evil)
-Whisky(Emperior Blue : very strong... Doesn't affect at start... but after sometime, you will see yourself hanging at some unknown place)
-Beer(Kingfisher, Royal Stag : ewww... bad taste... )
johans
mavahntooth wrote:
try lambanog... Smile

Lambanog? -- Purely made in the Philippines.. LOL.

I used to drink on this when i was college.. result.. HANGOVER.

LOL
Ankhanu
I like alcoholic drinks, but i don't drink to excess (I've never been drunk)… so for me to like it, a drink has to taste good; this isn't always a criterion for a lot of people Wink

One of the beers that caught my attention and made me realize that beer could taste good was Delerium Tremens

then Innis & Gunn scotch aged beer

But I've turned my tastes to stouts in recent years, such as St. Ambroise Oatmeal Stout

I also enjoy a good whiskey or scotch.
My go-to whiskey is Canadian Club

From my experience, if a scotch costs less than $50-70/bottle, you're better off not buying it. I've been known to enjoy some neat Dalwhinnie…

I can drink some rums, but vodka repulses me. I've had a gin or two that I've liked, but, by and large, the stuff is terrible.
Wine is generally nice, I started out with whites and have moved to preferring reds... though for some time I only encountered rather poor reds, so that likely shaped my earlier preference Razz

deanhills wrote:
BadBBilly wrote:
Scotch n Dry cans.
Scotch in a can .... Shocked .... have never heard of it before, but what a COOL idea .... Cool

Also never heard of this. I, however, think it's a terrible idea Razz
Any scotch you can get in a can is likely not worth buying.
deanhills
Ankhanu wrote:
Any scotch you can get in a can is likely not worth buying.
Probably exactly why we have never heard of it before either. Twisted Evil
johans
LOL this was a good post specially all the alcohol pictures above.. LOL

Laughing
Nighthawk360
Thatguy wrote:

Vodka does go with everything! I like mixing it with coke, lemonade or even blackcurrant Smile

Speaking of which cider is excellent and makes an excellent combination with blackcurrant!

Vodka is the easiest way to get drink and matches to your tastes, you choose how strong you want a drink and a desired taste and your away, its that simple..for that reason vodka has to be the best drink.
deanhills
Nighthawk360 wrote:
Thatguy wrote:

Vodka does go with everything! I like mixing it with coke, lemonade or even blackcurrant Smile

Speaking of which cider is excellent and makes an excellent combination with blackcurrant!

Vodka is the easiest way to get drink and matches to your tastes, you choose how strong you want a drink and a desired taste and your away, its that simple..for that reason vodka has to be the best drink.
I'm not too crazy about the taste of Vodka. It's also dangerous, as one can get intoxicated quite easily because of the sweet mixers.
Ankhanu
deanhills wrote:
I'm not too crazy about the taste of Vodka. It's also dangerous, as one can get intoxicated quite easily because of the sweet mixers.

Same here, I find vodka quite repugnant.
Luckily (?), I don't find it very dangerous, because I can taste it pretty prominently in the mix, and I don't drink it Razz I've never understood the "it has no taste" arguement, I've always found it very evident, and I've been exposed to several brands and many mixes. But if others truly can't taste it (or like it), the threat of poisoning is pretty high.
deanhills
Ankhanu wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Same here, I find vodka quite repugnant.
Luckily (?), I don't find it very dangerous, because I can taste it pretty prominently in the mix, and I don't drink it Razz I've never understood the "it has no taste" arguement, I've always found it very evident, and I've been exposed to several brands and many mixes. But if others truly can't taste it (or like it), the threat of poisoning is pretty high.
I got caught once quite a few years ago. I was dead tired after work and my brother and law was topping up my vodka, passion fruit and lemonade without me realizing it. It tasted very harmless as I could not taste the vodka so automatically assumed there was very little in it. I almost never get intoxicated but I did that night. I don't think I ever touched vodka after that again. Mind you, what really put me over the limits was the cigars we smoked. I'm sure the combination of cigar and alcohol is quite lethal. More so than alcohol on its own.
watersoul
deanhills wrote:

I agree about the taste of neat vodka, or even gin or rum, and would always mix each with cola or lemonade. A decent whisky or brandy though is always nice from a hip flask around a fire at a beach party or similar Wink

I can't see vodka being any more dangerous than any other 40% (ABV) spirit which has been diluted by a sweet fluid. Responsible drinking lies with the drinker who chooses it.
Most advanced countries these days regulate the sale of products containing Ethanol, and require the seller to show the content figures on labels.
It is an individuals sole responsibility to be aware of their own consumption levels, so in a reputable bar or store bought product there should usually be no problem.

...when it comes to some home made punches I've tried at a few parties it could be a different matter though Razz
Robert_Redbeard
This Pirate drinks Rum. And the only thing I usually drink with it is more Rum. But if a free beer is offered I might slip up and go for it too. LOL!!!
johans
what i like most i drink if i have problems with sleeping, need to relax is RED Wine.. not to much alcohol and its good for the heart.. of course, it has to be one shot only or moderate drinking.. specially now Holiday seasons "Christmas" and most of celebration used RED WINE.

Sometimes when i developed i used to drink RED wine to take the pressure off.. RELAX while on developing mode. LOL

Very Happy
deanhills
johans wrote:
what i like most i drink if i have problems with sleeping, need to relax is RED Wine.. not to much alcohol and its good for the heart.. of course, it has to be one shot only or moderate drinking.. specially now Holiday seasons "Christmas" and most of celebration used RED WINE.

Sometimes when i developed i used to drink RED wine to take the pressure off.. RELAX while on developing mode. LOL

Very Happy
Red wine, or any wine for that matter usually gets me sleeping, but only for an hour or so. I then wake up with an enormous thirst and wide awake vowing I won't have wine again. Brick wall
Laughing