FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More Account mods

stowesa
You should get alot more mods to check requests for webhosts because it has been quite a few days since I sent it and it is still waiting.
Marston
stowesa wrote:
You should get alot more mods to check requests for webhosts because it has been quite a few days since I sent it and it is still waiting.
No.

Please, do not complain about how long it takes to get approved: this is a free hosting gig, if you're not happy with the service, feel free to leave at any time. The FriHost team has no obligation to approve your account, and you have no right to complain about how long it takes.

Thanks. Wink
selim06
there are enough account creators I think,you may wait some because sometimes new accounts must be waited they take a break and it isn't about the account creators works(they aren't so busy) Very Happy
Animal
I think this has all been covered, but we really do our best to keep ahead of the account requests. The number of mods is not the problem - we like to wait a day or two usually to see if a user will remain active - if they do, they're more likely to be approved for an account. However, if all they do for 2 days is complain about not having an account, or making "helpful" suggestions that more staff are needed, generally their account is likely to be rejected.

-close- to prevent spammage.