FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nacho Libre

kam311
What'd you think of the movie? Personally, I enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of Napoleon Dynamite, and this was similar in some ways, but the humor was a little more obvious and slapstick than ND. Jack Black did a really good job. Nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
sonicj
Sometimes I too wear stretchy pants....is for fun.

Well I was a little let down...it was ok but I was just expecting more. Jack is a nut.... Laughing
jeremoi
I thought it was realy funny but a little too muh like ND for my liking because it was slow moving. I really liked the cinematography though.
driftingfe3s
I thought it was really funny when I first saw the previews. I started to have second thoughts as I saw the trailers more and more, but my cousin saw it recently and said it was very funny and usually our sense of humor is very similar so I think I'm goign to watch it.
shinnoyami
I too enjoyed the cinematography. I really thought this movie was funny. I enjoyed the random things too that didn't advance the plot.
brevity
I went to see it saturday and I have to say I was pretty impressed. Actually that's a lie. It was about as funny as I expected, so I should say "I wasn't let down." which is odd because I really hate most modern cinema.
ylmun
Diss-appointed. Even Jack Black got a little tiresome, though the ending was HI-larious.

But then I was disappointed by Napolean also, so maybe it's not my cup of Jarritos.

You gonna eat your tots?
HoboPelican
I guess I gotta see it. I love Jack Black, but I really didn't like Napolean Dynamite and you guys seem to be saying they are simliar...Maybe I'll just wait for the DVD. Confused
em0o
lol. I thought the movie was cute. Simple plot...you can't expect much from it. THere are a bunch of memoriable scenes that you can quote forever. Jack Black is awesome, possibly the only who can pull somehting off like that in a movie.

XXOOxOoXx,
em0o