FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not only have Fri$ but also real $$$

bigdbag
I think you should set up a paypal system where everyone has a paypal account as well as a frihost account and ppl can send each other money for different things like sigs, banners, buttons, stuff like that.
wumingsden
bigdbag wrote:
I think you should set up a paypal system where everyone has a paypal account as well as a frihost account and ppl can send each other money for different things like sigs, banners, buttons, stuff like that.

No, it will cause too much hassle. Frih$ aren't even real and yet there's so much trouble with it all. Its a good idea but it will not work with frihost.
*Left open for discussion even though it won't happen (I've been told that I lock threads for no reason)*
alkady
Never going to happen because you need a bank account or credit card to get paypal meaning that it will never happen. Plus alot of people have Paypal accounts but it ruins the whole idea of FRIH$
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
Never going to happen because you need a bank account or credit card to get paypal meaning that it will never happen. Plus alot of people have Paypal accounts but it ruins the whole idea of FRIH$

Also, all people here are NOT professionals and sometimes I ve been quite dissatisfied with the outcome of my orders.

It would be dumb if we are obliged to pay real $ simply for some lousy design

Frih$(which are already virtually meaningless) will become absolutely useless.

Quote:
I've been told that I lock threads for no reason)

Well, thats something you got right Wink
mOrpheuS
bigdbag wrote:
I think you should set up a paypal system where everyone has a paypal account

http://www.paypal.com Idea
A paypal system where everyone can have a paypal account.

But seriously ... why do we need to re-invent the wheel ? What's wrong with the existing one ?
Nyizsa
I also don't think it would be useful implementing it "Frihost-wide". If one wants to sell anything, he can easily get a Paypal account, and make their customers send him money on his own site.
It also has some restrictions so that it would not be applicable to all of the members. For example, you have to be over 18. (I think - in order to be able to pay tax.) Also, I'm not sure that Paypal provides service for every country in the world. And if it does, transaction fees may vary.
So let's stay with Frih$!
Blaster
Well you must think of some things. Some people here are 11 years old. Me i am only 14. I dont' have a C C to pay people. My parents won't let me use theres. Frih are good enough i think.
lors
There are too many things that could go wrong with that idea and too many people who would be more than willing to take advantage of others.
LukeakaDanish
lors wrote:
There are too many things that could go wrong with that idea and too many people who would be more than willing to take advantage of others.

I very much agree with both this and blasters post (above)

The idea is rubbish - if you want to buy something professionally your welcome to start a paypal account - there's no nead for frihost to do it for you!

Also, the whole concept of frihost is the great hosting without tying you down - this makes it great for younger people - who dont have credit cards and also shouldnt be using real money online without their parents there to assist them (me, im 17, and i still ask my dad - because he's more experienced than me Confused)
Leetch
Yeh, that's too much of a hasstle. I don't think that'd work..
James007
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Also, the whole concept of frihost is the great hosting without tying you down - this makes it great for younger people - who dont have credit cards and also shouldnt be using real money online without their parents there to assist them.

Yes indeed.

@bigdbag: Sorry mate, but I'm 100% sure Bondings will not implement such a system.

-close-