FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dancing

Xentonia
I like to dance and a teach also

Are there other guys like me who like to dance?

Let me know
Grego.Sanders
I luv to dance! I dance every Friday in local diskoteque,.
Reina
I lurve dancing. I love music too. I used to do scottish dancing but its really competitive here and i got tired of the stress. So i gave up and ride horses instead. Which turns out to be about 100% more intense.
I love going to discos. The last one i went too was last friday and i got lifted onto some guys shoulders. but then i fell off and now i have a black eye.
Xentonia
nice to here that other people dance to!

so i'm not the only guy
Guyon
I like regular dancing at school, but I do a lot of other dancing too! Such as tap, ballet, and cecchetti

I am up at 6AM for my dad to drive an hour for a 2 week set of classes. I am preparing for Checcetti ballet testing. The classes are 3-1/2 hours and then back to home where I study for an additional 2-3 hours.

Checcetti ballet is what Martial Arts should be. In Checcetti a hand full of people test the entire country in a very strict fashion. So if you are a Level 4 in Ohio. You are level for in New York, London, Russia, etc. With Martial Arts you can have an 6 year old black belt running around, with little more than basic skills.

!!Rachel!!
Nikkori
I don't know how to dance but i'm interested in learning some break dance.
Magton
I don't know dancing but I'd love to learn how to dance some brazilian rhythms like forró, lambada and other rhythms like paso dóble and salsa.

Cool
menno
yea i like to dance Razz
i am going to take dance lessons to learn good dancing Very Happy
most girls like that Razz
Motoracer380
i love to watch it...i know i couldnt ever do what they do....i could if i tried but im too embarassed to learn at my age
terrorvicky
i enjoy belly dancing Smile
i used to go to classes but been too busy recently.
i should start again, it's fun Smile