FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone else have this?

CanadianGeek
My computer needed a new keyboard, so I was in a computer shop the other day and I found a USB keyboard made out of rubber. It's manufactured by nextech and because of what it's made out if it folds, rolls, it's water proof, and apparently heat resistent, although I'm not about to set it on fire to test that. Anyone else here have one or something similar?
alkady
You where at La Source CC where you? I have seen those. They are cool, They are thin but like anything that folds, It leaves marks that are noticable over time.
psycosquirrel
I almost got it because it would be great for LANs. I decided not to, because I already have a good keyboard Very Happy
sush
Sounds cool... but the stuff about it leaving marks is right. Also it might deform over time (heat).
CyanEyed
wish we had that at school, then i could take out my anger at their computers without breaking anything
alkady
^ I know how you feel, The same thing happens to me all the time at school. The freaking computers are so freaking slow and are unreliable. Alot of the times it freezes or crashes at the wrong moment.