FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tarja Turunen

Theopolo
Okey, what you think of Tarja Turunen?
Tarja Turunen is my idol. I Love her voice. I hope Tarja start her solocareer on Classic Music. Her Voice is go well with classic. Pop-rock genre is good too, but classic is better.
I Think Tarja isnt diva, but band is. Band must get female singer, why not male?

Sorry my bad english, hope you understand XD
burzum
awesome vocals/bad bad behavior........

i also hope to see her again soon
the_mariska
Tarja started her career in classical music even before she started playing in Nightwish. She has sung in the Oslo Opera for quite a long time, now I think she'd do well too.

Seeing what you all guys write about her, I think I should give up my music school and start an opera-rock band immediately, I'd have lots of fans Laughing To be honest, Tarja for me seems just average, her vocals are good but not exceptional. However, I love her songs... just like they were written for me to sing Very Happy
Shewolf
I have not heard any of her solo prodjects. But anyway, she's a great artist. Her voice is quite special, though not bright. She's okay I guess. And that solo career of hers is just going in one direction, she is loved by many Cool

Anyway, I kind of lost all my fate in that woman after the Nightwish mess, but I guess all parts will be just fine.